Status: Still Writing (:

Cliché's What It's All About, Baby.

What Are You Looking At?

Hayden POV

As the boys went upstairs I let out a breathe I hadn’t even known I had been holding in. “Shit,” I swore under my breath as I knew the boys were out of hearing range. As I was getting my drink out of the fridge I could feel eyes on me, and I’m guessing they weren’t my brothers.

“I’m back, my loves,” I rolled my eyes as Daisy walked in, smiling.

I heard footsteps coming from the corridor and my brother and his douche of a friend emerged in the door way.

“So, make Dan a happy man?” Adam asked, clearly comfortable with this subject, not like any brother I know.

“Adam, shut it. We did not have sex. We made a deal,” I looked to Adam and he smiled in relief, he looked up and caught me staring up at him. He looked back, avoiding eye contact. What is up with that?

“Deal? What kind of deal, Dais?” Isaac voiced my thoughts.

“If we don’t last a month without having a ‘break’, then we are staying together,” I nodded, it sounded like a bad idea, but I wouldn’t say this in front of everyone.

“Guys, go upstairs and talk about your fuck buddies or something,” I waved my hand at the guys and I heard Adam mutter ‘Bitch’ under his breath. I walked swiftly over to where Adam was turning around to start walking; pulling on his arm and pulling him back, nearer to me. “Sweetie, my hearings pretty good, make sure you’re quieter next time. ‘Kay?” I whispered in his ear, my lips occasionally brushing against his ear whilst I spoke. I swear I felt him shiver but, then again I couldn’t be sure.

I pushed him out of the kitchen and chuckled at his bewildered face. He looked shocked, if anything. I turned to Daisy and saw her raise her eyebrow to my behaviour towards her brother. “Just a small threat, nothing personal,” I smiled sweetly at her and she laughed. “Dais, I’ve got to say this. Do you really think you guys are going to make it?” She knew who I was referring to; herself and Dan.

“I know. Honestly, I think we’re past getting back together now. Hay, I still think we need to try. I mean, I think I love him,” I sighed as she whispered.

“Honey, I agree with you. Maybe you were in love at the beginning but, who really knows what love is? Maybe you should think about it,” As I spoke the ‘baby’ cried.

“Adam, get your butt down here. She wants her daddy!” I screamed up the stairs, Daisy laughed and picked up the doll, cradling it. I heard Adam run down the stairs, catching his breath as he took the baby.

“I’ll, um, take her upstairs,” he said, not even looking at me. He kept his head down as he walked up the stairs, giving the doll its dummy.

Adam POV

Damn it, Adam. You can’t just not look at her; remember all the bad stuff she’s said.

I sighed, thinking ‘she’s been nice as well, sometimes’. Ok, so I’ll push the good stuff to the back of my head and keep the bad stuff at the front of my mind. It’ll work, as long as I don’t check her out again, or just don’t get caught. I put the ‘baby’ on my bed and walked to hover over Isaac who was on the computer.

“What you doing?” I asked childishly. He turned around on the chair and looked at me.

“Just looking at emails, shit like that. Oh, by the way. Have you ever even met Dan?” Why does Isaac want to know about Dan?

“Um, he was round here once and I saw him the other day before I came around to your place,” Isaac nodded, tapping a pen against the desk. “Why’d you want to know?”

He shrugged before answering, “Well, I mean they’ve been going out for, like what, 8 months, on and off yet we’ve never really met the guy,” yeah, I’ve always thought about that.

“Why don’t we invite him round, get to know him?” I knew Isaac heard the menacing in my voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pleaaaase, comments?