Status: It's just a working progress I hope it's ok.

Black Ribbon Academy

My Teacher!

It took only a few minutes after I shut my door, before I heard a loud crash outside my door. I bit my bottom lip and glanced towards the door slightly curious about what had happened. As much as I wanted to go open the door and make sure that everything was alright, I knew in ever fiber of my being that I just couldn’t. An alpha had given me an order –he may not have been my packs alpha- but that didn’t change the fact that I was just a half-breed.

I shook my head mentally as if to get rid of my wandering thoughts. – I can’t be thinking like a regular wolf. – I thought as I wandered to my dresser rubbing my temples. It was no wonder Kyo was always so upset with me. I may do what everything he wants me to do; I still took to much stuff into detail.

I sighed heavily as I opened one of the many drawers I had and pulled out the school uniform. Apparently you are able to choose from a few different types of styles for the uniform. This is pants, shorts or a skirt, as you can tell those are the female’s choices. I was just guessing that the males had only the choices of pants and shorts.

I had picked out the plaid red and black skirt that for some reason was slight shorter then I thought it would be – stopping mid thigh – It felt a little odd to have that much skin bare for the moment, but if it was the uniform then so be it. Attached to the skirt though were a couple of suspenders that from what I was able to tell were also attached to the shorts and pants as well. I tugged on the white button up long sleeved blouse that for some reason was slightly larger at the arms then what I was used to. The sleeves hung down so much only my finger tips were visible. I was surprised though to see that the shirt did hug the rest of my body, including my chest which was slightly uncomfortable.

I shook the thought away as I pulled the suspenders up and over my shoulders. Then I grabbed the long black stockings I was supposed to wear and tugged them up to my knees. It was a little odd to say the least that I had to wear such a short skirt while also wearing something that covered my legs all at the same time. Once I pulled on the stockings I then grabbed a pair of black converse. The good part about the school was that they allowed you to at least wear your own shoes. – I hope anyways. –

Once finished getting ready for the day I glanced in the mirror and tilted my head slightly. My white hair brushing the back of my neck with a light caress, no matter how much I would want my appearance would never turn out to look like a pureblooded wolf. I would always have the cursed white hair and the dark red eyes that told everyone that I was a half-breed.

BAM BAM BAM

I jumped a little at the sound of someone banging on my door – It must be Malic – I thought to myself as slowly made my way to the door. I hadn’t even noticed that the crashing noises outside of the room had stopped. I sighed at that thought and rubbed my temples a little before opening the door. I was loosing my cool and I hadn’t even been at this school for a full three days yet. Mother would have probably scolded me for not paying more close attention to the noises around me.

BAM BAM BAM

“Hey Elora are you done getting ready yet?” Malic’s cool lazy muffled tone called from the other side of the door.

His voice made it slightly harder for me to even concentrate on my previous thoughts about my mother. She had been my inspiration and my teacher of all things wolves, but she had always told me that wolves would treat me differently because of what I am. - Malic Didn’t – He treated me like he would with any other wolf. Malic’s ways of thinking were completely warped compared to how my families ways of thinking.

- But I liked it –

“Elora?!”

I couldn’t help the smile that formed on my face as I reached out and opened my door. Though, once the door was opened, like always my logical thinking went out the window and was replaced with my wolf thinking. I was out of Malic’s path to my room, kneeling down on one knee, and baring my neck to him in one swift movement that I think I even surprised him. My instincts always won over my logical thinking.

I heard Malic start to laugh, which sent a cool chill down my spine. This Male was going start causing me logical problems, I could already tell that much.

“Stand up Elora.” Malic spoke with laughter still lingering in the air between us.

Just like that I was set free from my spot yet again. I was starting to get a weird feeling that whenever Malic was going to be around me, unless I knew he was there then I was probably going to submit to him every time.

I turned my gaze back up to his to see a small lazy smile plastered onto his face. Oddly it was more wolf-ish the neigh. His canines were bared slightly showing off how sharp and white they were. Malic was a male that was all wolf in every aspect, and no matter how lazy he appeared to be it would always be obvious to others.

“So where’s your first class?” He asked

I blinked a few times trying to register his words, with a quick, “Oh!” I rushed across my room to the dresser, picked up the small backpack I had and again moved right back in front of Malic.

Amusement flashed in his eyes as he watched me fumble with the bag and pull out my schedule for him to see. He swiftly pulled the piece of paper from me and glanced it over. I felt a little smile play along my mouth as Malic looked over my schedule like a little kid would. His face was full of wonder and child-like amusement as he pulled his gaze away from the paper with a smile on his face.

“You have a few classes with me, It wont be to hard to show them to you.”

I nodded my head slightly, “Your going to show me to my classes?”

Malic nodded his head with a swift and curt nod, “I am…Just because I was told to show you around yesterday didn’t mean I would just leave you to fend for yourself today.” His smile pretty much sealed the deal.

“If that is what you wish.” The words slipped out of my mouth like would have if I was talking to Kyo which made me wince a little at the exact realization. “Sorry Malic.”

Malic shook his head quickly, “Don’t worry about it…your still new to everything here it’ll take a while to get used to.”

I nodded my head slightly in agreement, because he was indeed correct it would take me a bit longer to get used to the strange ways this school has.

“Come on lets get going. I’ll take you to get breakfast.” Those were his last words, before he turned on his heels and started down the halls for me to follow.

I did.
Image

I felt completely out of place standing in the giant food hall with what I was guessing was most of the schools population. Everyone was in groups at tables, or sitting on the floor near a wall, it seemed so hectic. Much more different then being at home where everyone would eat with there specifically ranked wolves. Everyone here seemed to be friends with the most unlikely subjects.

I could see students that had pure white wings, or dark black wings, some students had animal ears sitting on the tops of there heads, Some had tails, others had big spirally horns on top of there skulls, or had odd colored hair. There were so many different smells that my brain couldn’t even keep up with it. This was something the really blew my mind. I never would have thought that a place like this would make it possible to befriend just about anyone you wanted. It was like a paradise!

Yesterday Malic had only showed me random places by pointing them out, and when either of us got hungry he had us stop by a few vending machines that apparently are scattered all over the campus. So this feeling I was getting now, my heart pounding with excitement, my eyes wide with anticipation was something I could help by be happy about.

“Elora are you just going to stand there?”

I jumped at the sound of Malic’s familiar voice from right behind me. I had thought he was in front of me at the point of entry to the giant food hall.

“Yes” Was my simple reply as I started to follow him.

It was slightly hard to keep up with Malic’s swift movements through the giant crowds of people that seemed to bump and push past each other like a school of fish. I couldn’t help the few times I stumbled over my feet trying to pass up one person only to be flung into another by accident to receive a few angry “Hey” or “Watch It” comments. It wasn’t until something grabbed at the back of my shirt and pulled me back that I found my footing again. I turned my eyes up seeing that Malic had saved me from being pushed into yet another person.

“You need to stay sharp.” Malic stated simply.

I gave him a curt nod as he started to usher me towards an area that had a few different smells coming from it. All of which smelt edible. My stomach rumbled at the thought of something being pushed down into my stomach soon. Though Malic must’ve heard the noise since he started to snicker and mumbled a calm “come on”

The breakfast that Malic ended up choosing for me was strangely odd. Filled with cinnamon flavored bread that he said was to be covered in this sticky syrup. It wasn’t something I was used to eating, but it didn’t stop the taste from exploding in my mouth.

At the Wulffrith manor breakfast would be a first come first serve sort of thing. No one really ever ate meals together unless it was dinner. It was just how things were, and having this sugary substance made me feel a little better about being here. Not having to eat by myself.

“Ish ghood righ?!” Malic asked with the same cinnamon flavored bread shoved in his mouth, but without the syrup.

I nodded my head not stopping the smile that grew on my face, “Yes it’s very good…”

“Na shom-thi chu ca geh a hom huh” He spoke trying to sound serious and happy, but not being able to pull it off with his mouth filled with food.

I nodded my head and our meal ended up being a half muffled conversation.

Image

Malic took me to my first class which wasn’t to far from the ‘cafeteria’ – The word he used to refer to the food room as – As I made my way into the classroom after Malic, I spotted a bunch of different things in the classroom that all seemed a bit unfamiliar to me. On one wall were a bunch of numbers and letters all mixed in together like a math problem, while on another wall were words and posters that didn’t make to much sense to me. There were also a bunch of glass like cups and tubes lined up all around the room like somesort of man scientists lab.

It wasn’t until I glanced up to see a young male at a white board that was posted at the front of the room. He had short silver hair that was spiked in a bunch of different directions. His eyes were a dark ominous purple that seemed to glow brightly with each glance he made to someone who passed him. His skin was pale almost, but not in a weird kind of pale that was like Brian’s. He was wearing a cool dark blue T-shirt, with a long sleeved jacket that was closed over it and had a bunch of fuzzy things around the collar area. He had on a pair of pure white skinny jeans that were sagging quiet a bit as he leaned against the white board with his arms crossed casually like he owned the world.

“Ah!” He eyes shot to me instantly as I slowly made my way past him to follow Malic.

I stopped mid-step and turned my gaze towards the male who was now gripping my arm, “You must be Elora Wulffrith…” I nodded my head slightly, “I see…come up here.” He said and dragged me to the front of the classroom.

I stood at the front of the room with the strange purple eyes as everyone in the classroom filed in.

PING PING PING PING

I jumped a little at the sound feeling a little embarrassed when I heard a few laughs at my reaction to the bell.

“Alright shut your traps and listen up!” The purple eyed male called out to everyone in a playful yet harsh tone.

His tone seemed to send a chill in the air making everyone in the room shut up immediately. I glanced towards the male a bit nervously as he turned his eyes back to me. I remembered quickly to keep my composure and felt my body relax a bit as the male moved a hand up to my chin for a minute then turned my head a bit forcefully from side to side.

“Hmmm…Alright…you seem like you can take a beating…I’m Mr. Alakay…I’m your Biology teacher.” He smirked showing off a few sharp fangs and canines.

I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach at his words. – This can’t be good. -
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT WOOT another chapter
come on guys I really need to know if you guys like this story
Once I find that out I might get a bit more inspiration to add more to the chapters

Come on!!!
Comment and tell me what you think
if you do I'll make you my SUPER BUBBLE BUDDY!!!!!