Status: I'm back

Never Saw It Coming

That Hottie Is Your Brother

“What the hell is that constant mother f- freaking ringing, answer the phone, turn off the alarm, JUST SHUT EVERYTHING UP BEFORE I STUFF WHATEVER IT IS DOWN SOMEONE’S THROAT!!!!” is the first thing out of my mouth that morning. I mean seriously I’m trying to sleep and things are ringing and people are yelling about waking up, getting dressed, and going to the airport. What are they talking ab- “OH MY GOSH, MY LIFE IS OVER; I’M LEAVING MY FRIENDS, I’M MARRYING SOME RANDOM GUY, MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY HELL ON EARTH, AND I DON’T EVEN LIVE IN 90210.”

Everyone just stopped what they were doing, and it went dead silent. You know the saying quiet before the storm or something like that well now I get it because after two deafening minutes of silence (besides my fake cries of horror and pain) Aaliyah and Adrianna burst out laughing while Xzavier tried to hold it in but eventually he laughed too. I just stared at them before I threw an alarm clock, a small ihome, and somebody’s phone that wasn’t mine. When they were all on the ground groaning I fell off the bed laughing.

I’m going to miss this so much once I’m in La Push. It’s the most unfair thing. I just get the perfect guy just for me to be forcefully taken away from him, but if my mom thinks for a second I will stop talking to Zav for some random guy she’s wrong. I don’t care what I have to do to stay with Xzavier because he is so much more than just a best friend he’s my other half and I’m not giving him up.

Once everyone got off the ground we took showers two at a time and everyone went clothes shopping in my closet that had only my unwanted clothes and the clothes they left here in them. Oddly enough we all had our Victoria’s Secret sweat pants and tanks so we all put them on. Zav had some sweats and graphic tees at my house too from old times. When everyone was ready, we jumped on our bikes -Zav driving mine with me on the back- and my mom put the luggage in the trunk of her Escalade, and we sped towards the airport.

At the airport we checked everything in and I made sure my change of clothes was in my carryon bag. We sat down getting ready for a two hour wait but after ten minutes got bored so we started playing dare no truth. I dared Aaliyah to go up to some 13 year old and ask for his number, he was happier than a fat kid in a candy shop. Liyah dared Adrianna to ask one of the security checky people if they could give her a pat down one on one. That was weird when the guy was about to do it until Adri ran off. Then she dared me to go up to that same 13 year old boy and kiss him for 10 seconds. I thought Xzavier would be mad but when I came back wiping my mouth off of course he was literally rolling on the floor laughing. As pay back I dared him to go hit on some lady who looked to be in her late 60s. When he went over there and said some corny line she grabbed his face and laid a big one on him and when he finally got away from the kiss her lipstick still on his lips.

We played for thirty more minutes and then the plane started boarding. I looked at my two besties and saw tears in their eyes just as mine started to sting. We hugged for two minutes crying like the big babies we are.

I pulled back, looked them in the eye and said “I could have never had two better friends than you and I thank God we have been able to be friends for this long. NO ONE will EVER replace you guys.”

In return was just a simple “Great minds think alike, because that’s what we were going to say the say.”

With one last hug to Liyah and Adri I turned to Xzavier. I ran to him and he caught me in a hug, we pulled back slowly and I whispered in his ear, “I’m sorry it took so long to realize you were THE ONE the whole time, and I’m sorry I’m leaving so soon afterwards.”

He replied, “Don’t apologize because it took me a while to realize too, and even if your across the country and have to marry some random guy, you will ALWAYS be MY girl, I love you Savanya,” and I said, “I love you too Xzavier.” We looked at each other and he pulled me into the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. After about 30 seconds his tongue asked for permission and I immediately granted access. We both pulled back after another minute, and with one last peck for Zav and a wave for them all I was on plane to meet some guy who probably whored around to no end.

I was asleep for most of the 6 hour flight. My mom woke me up with thirty minutes left to go change clothes. I talked to mom about some fashion ideas until the plane landed and we got off. We went to the luggage area and found our four giant bags each very easily. I turned to my mom and asked, “Are we renting a car or is someone picking us up?”

Mom told me my brother and dad was picking us up. We got a cart for our luggage and went to the pickup area to wait. As we sat there I saw an extremely tall and muscular guy who looked about 17 or 18. I am fully committed to Zav but we both know when something looks good we look. I turned to mom and said, “If you were my age would you go flirt with the hottie by the door?”

Mom turned, looked at him, and then burst out laughing and saying words somewhere in the middle that sounded like, “That hottie is your brother”.

I didn’t believe my mom, because well the guy was too hot to be related to me (not in the way like I’m not hot, but in the way where it is unfair I couldn’t talk to him if I was single), so I walked up to him and asked, “Hey, are you Jacob Black?”

He looks at me, and checks me out in a way that I can barely tell then says “Yeah.” I sigh and stomp over to my mom grab my bags off the cart and lug them towards Jacob and ask “Where is your car, truck, or whatever you drive?”

He stares at me and proceeds to say, “I know you are hot and all but I am here waiting for my mom and sister not to pick up chicks.”

I start laughing at the fact that we are brother and sister and checked each other out before realizing it. I tell him “I’m Savanya Black your sister, and mother dearest is the crazy lady laughing over there because I thought you were hot, and you are my brother.”

What can I say I’m blunt no reason to hide the fact, mom would have told him anyway.When we finally got all the bags outside and to the car I noticed an older man in the front seat. He looked liked Jacob 30 or 40 years from now. I also noticed a lot of his features were what I saw in the mirror. While Jacob loaded everything in the bag I walked up to the window. I tapped on it and the man rolled it down. I smiled and said, “I’m Savanya, you must be my dad, right?”

He saw my slight blush and laughed, “You’re right Savanya I’m your dad, Billy. My, have you grown up. You know I may have made the mistake of letting you go when you weren’t even 6 months old, but I’d like to make up for the time I have lost. Can you do that for me Yaya (Billy’s nickname for Savanya) let me in and give me a chance?”

I pulled the door open and squeezed Billy with all my might, “Of course I can Bi- Dad.” It felt natural to say that and like a burden had been taken off my shoulders. I was glowing with the happiness of having my dad feel a spot in my heart even Xzavier couldn’t fill. I turned around to find my mom smiling away and Jacob shining his pearly whites at the sight. “Can we get this show on the road I really want to get busy socializing with all the Quileute people?” I asked with annoyance. After that Jacob jumped in the driver seat and me and my mom took the back and settled in for the long trip back to La Push.

Thirty minutes into the trip we had the basics on each other. I knew Jacob had a semi big group of close friends who he spent most of his time with in La Push and one Forks girl named Bella and Billy had a couple of close friends in both La Push and Forks.

It was silent for a minute so I decided to speak my mind being the blunt person I am. “If you don’t mind me asking and no harm to you Jacob-“

“Call me Jake, PLEASE!!!!!”

“Okay, anyway Billy, Dad, uuummmmmm how was I born without Jacob knowing?”

Billy was quiet for a while then started with, “Blunt just like your mother, anyway where to start? Your mother and I started having a hard time when Jacob was about one and a half. We decided it would be better if we took a break for a while. A few months later we met up to talk and she looked fine as a fox, and we just skipped the talking and went straight for the-“
Jake and I chimed in at the same time, “Dad PLEASE stop we get it!!!!”

He laughed and continued, “Anyway, a week later she found out and we realized that we never really worked our problems out. Your mom thought of the idea of me to take Jake and for her to take Yaya. She stayed in La Push her whole pregnancy and a little while after. Then we decided that since we were raising you guys separately that it wouldn’t matter if she moved. I just never expected her to move across country.” When he finished he sounded soooo sad, so I reached forward and gave him a hug over the seat.

By that time we were already driving through Forks and almost to La Push. I just questioned Jacob more about all of his friends until we got far enough into La Push that there were trees everywhere.

That’s when mom spoke up, “Vanya, when I left La Push your dad and I decided to split the mortgage for the house I had here. It has 8 bedrooms and 10 baths and it’s pretty spacious. Don’t ask why I had such a big house. If Billy is okay with it, you and Jake can stay there and I will stay with Billy at his place.”

Dad agreed and we headed to his place to pack Jake’s things and drop off my mom, her things, and dad.

On the way to mom’s old house Jake explained that he was constantly in and out with his friends and not to worry if he didn’t always come back. I told him it was cool his dad let him do that, because in New York it was way too dangerous to do that.

It sucks being so far away from my friends and Zav, but I think I’m still going to like La Push. I know mom will let Aaliyah, Adrianna, and Xzavier visit anytime they want, so now I just have to get into the flow of La Push.
♠ ♠ ♠
Songs of Chapter 5 (the ones I took the time to notice because writing every song takes time and space)
I Like Me by Kirk Franklin
Clap Your Hands by Cross Movement
Forgiven Me by Mary Mary
Every Paramore song on my playlist
One Less Lonely Girl- Justin Bieber
Cody Simpson (who has amazing swag)

On another note hopefully I will be updating more because it is summer and I have WAY more time now. PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and tell your friends about my story.