Status: I'm back

Never Saw It Coming

Did He Just Hit My Sister

“Oh my fudging gosh, this house is HUGE bro!!!!!” were the first words out of my mouth when we pulled up to the house. The house was in the middle of the forest; then again La Push is nothing but trees, totally different than New York. Anyway, Jake and I got out of the car to go explore the house we checked in all of the main rooms first. There were also three bedrooms downstairs, so we ventured up the stairs only to find three bedrooms. We turned the corner which lead to another stair case for the third floor which had the last two bedrooms. They all had their own bathrooms, and each one had a color scheme, and there was also one bathroom near the living room on the first floor. We went to the back yard and saw an outhouse. I have no idea who was ever going to use that, but hey who knows, maybe I can use it for any future pets or something.

When we finished looking around we had discovered a large living room, dining room, kitchen, game room, and theater. Jake and I went back to the front, and to the car to start unloading our bags. About halfway through unloading, I had a great idea that I decided to run past Jake since it was more for him than me.

“Hey Jake, do you think some of your friends would want to move in with us? I mean this place is huge and it would help a lot when you wanted to hang with them.”

“That’s a good idea Van, most of them are old enough to move out of their parent’s house anyway, although Seth probably won’t be allowed to.”

I stared at him for a minute, then finally responded, “Did you just call me Van?” once he nodded I continued to speak, “okay, that’s cool I guess, but my friends from New York will visit a lot and they have to have their own rooms too.”

“That’s fine, no problem. Why don’t we pick our rooms, and you pick the ones for your friends, then I will invite the p- my friends over so they can meet you and choose their rooms.”

Once we got all our bags inside we took them to the rooms we liked when we walked around. Both of our rooms were black but mine was accented with white and had a black and silver bathroom, while his bedroom was all black and his bathroom was black and white. I chose the red bedroom with a red bathroom for Adrianna and the dark green room with a light green bathroom for Aaliyah. I decided Xzavier would stay in my room when he came. Jake and I decided to unpack most of our stuff while we waited for his friends to come over. When I was unpacking my last suitcase I heard the door open. I guess Jake told them to walk on in. Jake and I got to the stairs at the same time and walked down. While he went to the door I went to the kitchen to fix some food. As I was about to take a bite of my sandwich Jake walked in and snatched it out of my hands. I grabbed his arm, slid my foot between his legs, and pushed my free arm into his back, sending him flying into the floor. I front flipped over him grabbed my sandwich in mid air, and stuck the landing. I heard clapping as I bit into the BLT I had just made.

I looked over the people and saw five guys and one girl. One guy stepped forward, so I assumed he was the leader of the group in a way.

“Hey, I’m Sam; this is Jared, Embry, Quil, Seth, and Leah. We are Jake’s friends.”

“Hi, I’m Savanya, Jake’s sister. Nice to meet you all, Jake made it seem like there were more than this.”

As Jake groaned and got off the ground he said, “There is, Paul isn’t here yet, and Sam has a fiancé named Emily, Jared has a girlfriend named Kim, and Quil usually has Claire, who is Emily’s niece, with him.”

“Oh, okay well, the reason I wanted Jake to invite you guys over, besides to meet you all , is because our mom gave us her old house. I figured since it was so big, some of you guys could move in if you wanted. It would be less of a hassle than living with your parents if you guys are always coming and going like Jake said he is,” I informed everybody.

Seth moved towards and smiled, then said, “As you know I’m Seth and I would love to take your invite, but I’m “the baby” of the group and can’t leave the nest yet,” and I laughed when he put quotes around the baby.

“It’s okay Seth, you can come still come over anytime you want to. Is there anyone else who can’t move in because there are only eight bedrooms and four of them are already taken. So if more than four of you want to move in people will have to double up,” I asked waiting for a response.

Sam told me that he already had a house with his fiancée Emily, and Quil said that his overbearing mother wouldn’t let him move out for another year.

“So I guess the Leah, Embry, Jared, and eventually Paul will be moving in. The red, green, and both black rooms are for Jake, my two friends in New York, and I, but the rest are up for grabs. There is one room on the second floor and the other three are on this floor towards the back of the house.”

When I finished that statement Embry and Jared ran for the kitchen door and got stuck pushing one another. Leah walks out the side door in the kitchen, and two minutes later I hear the back door in the living room open and close. Jared finally slid through first and ran up the stairs with Embry on his heels. For a second I thought that would leave Paul and whoever lost this mini "war" with the two bedrooms downstairs, until I heard Leah start screaming at Embry and Jared.

“EMBRY YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE I CAN STAND TO BE AROUND FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME AND I REFUSE TO BE STUCK ON THE SAME FLOOR AS PAUL, SO GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!! YOU TOO JARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jared came back down thestairs happily singing, "I hate the bedroom upstairs so it doesn't matter anyway. La lala lalalalala" He's a freak.
Embry trudged back down the stairs mumbling, “Even with me moving out of my mom’s house I still have no freedom.”

He groans in pain when Leah throws a punch at his stomach, walking by and saying, “I heard that.”

I know this will be quite an interesting group of friends to have, but they will never make up for not having Liyah, Adri, and Zav.

Before we left everyone showed me the rooms they picked. Leah chose the white bedroom with blue stripes and bathroom that had a light blue that appeared almost white. Embry was next to her with the all white bedroom and bathroom. Jared was across the hall and chose the brown room which had a brown and white bathroom.

Image Image Image


After Jake dropped off Embry, Seth, and Leah, since everyone else rode with Sam, we headed to dad’s house. We waltzed right in, and announced that we were here, but got no reply. We stood waiting for someone to say something only to hear our mom giggling. We followed the sound back to what I assumed to be Billy’s room. Jake pushed the door open enough for us both to see a very disturbing sight. Our mom was straddling our dad’s hips as he held hers, kissing her neck. Jake and I started gagging which their attention. Dad pulled back surprised while mom turned around to face us.

Dad spoke first, “Uh, hey kids, didn’t hear you come in,” stuttering the whole time.

“Wonder why?” Jake and I questioned at the same time. Mom was still sitting on dad and making no movements to get off.

“Hey, uh, mom could you get off of dad now, it’s sort of weird and it’s freaking me out just a little, and I’m sure Van agrees,” Jake spoke after we all just stared at each other for about three minutes.

Mom climbed off of dad then got off the bed. Jake helped dad into the wheelchair. We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Once everyone was settled we waited for someone to say something.

“So, ignoring that my parents were just at second base, Jake and I are settled in at the house, and a couple of his friends are moving in with us. I even saved two rooms for Liyah and Adri,” I started the conversation off.

“That’s great sweetheart, and I have some good and bad news to tell you,” mom said looking a little sad. I nodded for her to continue. “Well, first the good news. I talked to Adri, Liyah, and Zav’s parents, and they agreed that they could move out here and finish their junior and senior year out here, isn’t that great,” I smiled huge and nodded then she continued, “now for the bad news. Umm Jacob you didn’t know this, but your father and I put Vanya in an arranged marriage with the son of one of our good friends a little after she was born. They are to be married sometime after her 18th birthday.”

When she paused to let Jake take it in I glanced at him, to see his hands clenched and his body tense. Dad took notice to and gave him a look which read “calm down or else”

Jake and I asked at the same time, “Who is it?”

Mom replied, “Paul Martinez. He was such a cutie when he was little. None of the girls I knew could get enough his chubby face.”

“More like he can’t get enough of them,” Jake mumbled right before I asked, “Is that the same Paul who is going to be moving in?”

Jake nodded then headed out, telling me he would be waiting in the car. I hugged and kissed my parents goodbye before running out after Jake. We picked up Leah, Embry, and Jared on the way home, with their entire set of luggage in the bed. When we got to the house they unpacked their bags and as we all headed inside Jake let me know he was leaving for a bit.

Once we all got inside I headed upstairs to go relax in a nice tub bath after a stressful day. I remember that I saw an unfamiliar car in the drive way and assumed it was Paul. I went to the gray room which was the only one not picked earlier and knocked then slowly opened the door only to be met with the naked chest of an extremely hot guy. Unfortunately, for me some blond chick came out of the bathroom and shoved her tongue down his throat. I cleared my throat which caught his attention and he turned around.

“What do you want?” he growled at me, which irritated me more than scaring me.

“Well since you are in my house and in the last unpicked room, I’m going to assume that you are Paul. I was just coming to see who's car was outside and hopefully meet you. When you finish with your “fun” come find me and we can talk,” I said slamming the door on the way out.

I was infuriated that he was the guy I had to eventually marry and the jerk who I had invited to live with me. I decided now would be the perfect time to take my bath. I ran the water and poured some bubbles in. I put my i-pod on the deck and turned on Coldplay, because their music is so calming. I stripped and sunk into the bubbles. After about fifteen minutes of relaxation my bathroom door is burst open, and I look up to see Paul smirking in the doorway.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM!!!!!!!!,” I shrieked, annoyed that he had the nerve to burst in, but extremely happy that I had an over whelming amount of bubbles.

“Well, you did say to find you and we can talk,” he replied not letting the smirk subside.

“I meant when I was hanging around the house not in the tub, but just leave so I can get dressed. I will meet you outside,” I told him unplugging the tub, then getting out and wrapping myself in a tile once he left out. I got dressed in some short shorts and tank top that Zav gave me as a goodbye present before I left. It really reminded me of him. I left out of my room and headed to the backyard to talk with Paul. I found him sitting in the middle of the yard. I walked over to him and sat beside him.

“Hey, um can we start over with the intros. I feel as though we got off on the wrong foot,” I said smiling over at him.

“I wouldn’t mind starting a lot of things with you,” he said jokingly.

“Is your friend gone?”

“Yeah, just don’t tell anyone about her I’m suppose to be settling down.”

“It’s no big deal, I’m still going out with my boyfriend Xzavier, even with the arrangement.”

“What arrangement?” he asked with a confused expression.

“You know the arrangement between our parents for our marriage in two years.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m going to take that as meaning your mom didn’t tell you yet,” I said sheepishly while standing up since he had started shaking.

“SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE THE REASON I CAN’T MESS AROUND ANYMORE!!!!”

“WELL I’M GLAD THAT I DIDN’T BREAK UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A MAN WHORE!!!!!!”
I said noticing that I was shaking now too.

“I MAY BE A MAN WHORE BUT AT LEAST I’M NOT A STUCK UP SPOILED BRAT!!!!!!”

“STUCK UP SPOILED BRAT, I GREW UP IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, THE PART WHERE PEOPLE ROB YOUR HOUSE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WITH YOU IN IT!!!!!!!!”

“BOO HOO HOO, CRY ME A FREAKING RIVER, AND THEN DROWN IN IT!!!!!!!!!”

“NOT BEFORE I DROWN YOU FIRST YOU JERK”

“DADDY’SGIRL”

“IMBECILE”
as I said this I noticed Jake walking into the backyard from the woods and Leah, Embry, and Jared coming from the house.

“RAGAMUFFED TROLL”

When he said that I stood for a second, then high kicked into his head. His head snapped to the side, and he started blurring from shaking so fast. Before I could register it my head was snapped to the side too.

As Jake asked Embry in disbelief, “Did he just hit my sister?” I started to shake like there was an earthquake directly underneath me. I stopped fighting this weird feeling in me and just let go. When I finally stopped shaking I looked around and noticed I was on the ground and everyone had their jaws dropped. I tried to ask what was wrong but all that came out was a howl. I started freaking out and looked down to see paws. As I tried to figure out what was going on I heard voices in my head.

“Who just howled?”

“I don’t know it wasn’t any of the guys or Leah”

“Sam is that you?” I questioned in my head

“Savanya, you can phase?!?!”

“If phase means turn into a large wolf then yes, yes I can. NOW TURN ME BACK”

“You have to let go of your anger to turn back. What happened before you phased?” Sam asked calmly.


I replayed everything in my head, then got angry all over again. I turned my huge wolf head towards Paul slowly. Seconds before I lunged at Paul, Sam shouted “NNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” in my head but it was already too late. I snapped at Paul’s face just as he exploded into a wolf beneath me. Then we were snapping at each other’s necks while trying to get the higher position. we both stood in front of each other, waiting for the other to go first, just as I was about to lunge, Paul ran and used his shoulder to send me into a tree. I felt my body change back and the air nip at my bare skin as my world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugggghhhh i finally updated and I think this chapter is pretty long.

It would also be really great to have more subscribers and comments.

Music
Evanescence-
My Immortal
Lithium
Good Enough
Bring Me To Life

A lot of Coldplay especially Violet Hill