Just Admit That You Love Me

Braxton's(Bree's) P.O.V

I ran my hands down Mikenna's body as she kissed me, taking her in like I couldn't before. I felt so sad for her finding out about Tristyn and Rylee, but I was also grateful she knew because this wouldn't be happening right now if she didn't. She ran her hands over my chest and nibbled on my ear, driving me insane.

"Braxton," She whispered in my ear and I shuddered underneath the warmth of her breath. "I-" I didn't let her finish before I started kissing her again. I couldn't help myself. The girl I love was in my bed with me right now, kissing me and all I wanted to do was make her feel everything I was feeling. All of the sexual frustration between us finally coming to an end because now we could have what we wanted.

She pushed me over so that she could climb on top of me, her legs straddling my waist. She kissed me hard and long and I never wanted this to stop. Ugh, this girl could really drive me wild. She kissed down my neck and slowly rubbed her hands down my chest, tickling me. I smiled into the kiss as I grabbed onto the hem of her shirt and she raised her arms for me to take it off. I threw it on the floor and cupped her face with my hands, connecting our lips again. She placed her hands over mine and slowly brought them down towards her chest, pressing them against her bra, granting me permission to touch her wherever I wanted to. I unclasped her bra and slowly brought it down, allowing my eyes to take her in the way I always wanted to. I gently made my way up her sides with my hands, never breaking eye contact with her. It was the most intense thing I had ever experienced with a girl.

I sat up with her legs still wrapped around me and kissed her so passionately, I thought I may burst. She ran her hands through my hair as I kissed her lips, her cheek, her neck. I cupped her breasts in my hands and massaged them. She tugged on my hair lightly and met my lips with hers again. I flipped her over so fast and pushed her down on the bed underneath me. I didn't know what we were doing, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted her.

She slowly brought her hand down to the elastic of my boxers and then a second later her hand was inside them, rubbing me. Suddenly a red light started flashing in my head, telling me to stop. Not like this. A wave of frustration washed over me as I let my thoughts creep back in. She had just found out about Rylee, she was clearly rebounding. I couldn't do this, not with the slightest chance of regret on her behalf later on. "Mikenna," I whispered between her kisses.

"Hmm," she moaned softly in response. I placed my hand over hers to stop her. It felt so good that it was almost impossible to allow myself to stop her, but I knew I had to. She stopped kissing me and looked at me, her green eyes glazed over with desire.

"We can't do this." I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear so that I could see her face more clearly. She looked at me confused.

"Yes we can. We can do anything we want." She brought her hand up to the back of my neck and started playing with the little strands at the back. I loved that feeling and I knew she knew I did. I watched as she undid the button to her shorts and I brought my hand to her before she could get to the zipper.

"Not now, not like this," she looked confused for a second before catching on to why I stopped her. She knew I was concerned and she knew that it was probably better that we stopped. "Let's take it slow." I whispered softly leaning my forehead against hers and closing my eyes. If someone would have told me yesterday that this would be happening right now I would have laughed in their face. It seemed so unreal.

"Slow's good." She whispered back. I kissed her forehead gently and brushed my lips across her eyelids, her nose, the corner of her mouth before kissing her softly on the lips. We stayed like that for a long time, just kissing slowly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck, Bree?" Tristyn shouted as I opened her bedroom door with so much force that it slammed against the wall. I don't know what came over me. One minute I was with Mikenna, kissing her, and then next I told her I had to go and ended up at Tristyn's hotel room. I just kept thinking about Mikenna and how messed up she was last night after finding out. I wanted to kill Rylee right now, he was lucky he wasn't here.

"You are a bitch, Tristyn. I swear to god I hope you drown in the rest of that Tequila." She had been sitting on her bed in a tank top and underwear but now she was putting on a pair of pants.

"Excuse me?" She shouted so loud that it rang in my ears. I didn't care how mad she was right now. It did not beat the anger radiating off of me at this very moment. I wanted to strangle her, to make her regret her actions.

"I get it, you love him, but you had a choice, Tristyn. You had a choice on whether or not you were going to let that go or act on it and you chose to act on it. Do you have any idea how hurt Mikenna is right now? Do you?!" I was yelling so loud that I was hoping no one else was in her hotel room at the moment, otherwise I would have waken them up.

"Oh, don't you talk to me about choices, Braxton!" She shouted back, pointing her finger against my chest. "You knew about it and you didn't tell Mikenna. How do you think she's going to react when she finds out you knew and didn't tell her? You real-"

"That won't matter, she'll understand." I said shaking my head at her. "You, on the other hand, she will never forgive."

"You know as well as I do that if she ever finds out you knew, whatever it is that exists between you two will be over." I just stared at her knowing she was right and not knowing how to respond. If Mikenna ever found out I knew about this, it could wreck us. We just started whatever it is we started and it could already come to an end if she finds out.

"She'd forgive me." I said quieter now, trying to convince myself as well as Tristyn that the words I was saying were true. I sat down on the bed opposite from hers and put my head in my hands. She came over and sat down beside me, placing her hand on my back.

"You may hate me right now, and really I don't blame you, but I really am sorry." I didn't answer and so she continued. "He ended things with me when he came down if that makes you feel better." I could hear the pain in her voice, but I didn't care.

"Yeah well, that doesn't undo all the pain you've caused, now does it?" I shook my head and stood up. "I'm sorry that you lost someone you love, but don't expect any of us to want anything to do with you from this day forward." I watched her face fall and then walked out of the room. I felt a pang of sympathy for her. Loving somebody was painful when you couldn't have them.

I decided that taking a walk along the beach would help me blow off steam. Every time I thought about the situation I cringed. Just the thought of Mikenna getting that drunk again made me feel sick. She was one drink away from alcohol poisoning last night and who knows what could have happened if Geoff hadn't found her on the beach. I was so grateful for having a friend like Geoff. I don't think anyone else would have called me about something like that.

The thoughts that made me feel better were the ones of Mikenna and I this morning. Her hands touching me, hungry for all of me. Her breath on my ear, her soft melodic voice, the way my heartbeat sped up around her. These thoughts filled me with an excitement I've never experienced before. They made me tingle all over. How much I didn't want to stop it, how much I wanted to keep going. I knew I did the right thing though, it was better that we waited. She could still change her mind about us. She only just found out about Tristyn and Rylee last night which is probably why I shouldn't get my hopes up about us.

I decided that I wanted to do something nice for her to show her how much I care. I started looking around for ideas but I couldn't see anything that caught my eye. I kept walking hoping that I'd find what I was looking for; whatever that was.

I saw Geoff in the distance attempting to get Lauren's attention. He didn't seem to be having any luck but he wasn't giving up. Good ol' Geoff; never backing down from a challenge. He told me what happened with Lauren when he was picking up Rylee and I could understand why Lauren wasn't speaking to him. Though I didn't really think she would have lasted this long; she's always forgiven Geoff quickly. I laughed as I watched him pick a flower and shook my head. What a guy.

I looked over towards the water, watching the surfers ride the small waves the ocean was offering them. It was actually pretty cool watching them out there, they always knew which wave to take. It made me a bit jealous. Surfing would be so cool to learn. I looked over at the other surfers sitting on the sand and an suddenly an idea popped into my head. This was definitely going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys! If anyone still has an interest in this story I will be updating a lot more frequently now. I was really upset when the chapters were erased last year and it completely killed my inspiration. Every time I tried to rewrite a chapter I felt like I could never get it as perfect as the first time I wrote it. I wrote down summaries of what happened in each chapter I had written and took a break hoping that my mind would be refreshed when I got back to the story again. I'm really excited for this story. I have so many ideas planned. Drama, drama, drama!

P.s. I've also noticed some errors in this story in the beginning chapters that I'm hoping to fix up soon. Not plot line errors, but spelling errors and what not. I'm going to focus on writing more first and get back to that later. So I'm apologizing for any confusion that may have happened while reading.