Just Admit That You Love Me

Tristyn's P.O.V

"Rylee!" I giggled kissing him on the lips softly. "I have to go!" I felt his arms tighten around me and I really wanted to stay and spend the whole summer with him in his bed. He made me feel so alive and special and he knows how to make a girl swoon over him. Of course there's Mikenna to consider in all of this and I love her to death but I can't help the way I feel about Rylee.

"I don't want you to go!" Rylee whined, kissing my forehead. "I want you to stay so that we can repeat last night over and over again," He said kissing my neck and putting his hands all over my body. I pulled away from him knowing that I would give into him if I didn't and laughed.

"Rylee, I have to go. You don't want Mikenna all suspicious about us, do you?" I said, knowing that he would say something cute to me that would make me smile and then I'd jump him and then finally get my ass to the airport.

"Tristyn, you make me feel so amazing and I can't help it if you're way too damn sexy for your own good," He said placing his hands to the belt on my shorts and undoing it. I had to admit that this wasn't his sweetest and so we had a heavy makeout session not taking it any further and then I left for the airport.

I drove home and grabbed my suit cases that were by my door and placed them in my dad's car before running in my house again and letting both my dad and mom know that we had to leave now.

We all got into the car and started driving off to the airport. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out of my pocket and checked the text that I had received; I had more than one though. I had a few from Lauren asking me when I was going to be at the airport and I had another few from Mikenna which had guilt drilling through my bones when I read the last and most recent text message I had received which was from Rylee.

Missing you already,

I sent him a text back telling him to keep it on the down low for now with the texting because I was about to be at the airport where Mikenna and Lauren were meeting me and I believe a few guys were.

I had to admit that aside from leaving Rylee, I was extremely excited for this trip. When I had found out about it, I almost pissed my pants with joy. A whole summer in Cuba with tons of hot boys is definitely my thing. Besides, I didn't work my ass off to get this beach body to sit at home all summer anyways. I knew that I was sexy now, I knew that boys loved looking at me and fanaticising about me, I knew that I was everything they wanted. The best part about Cuba was the fact that I already knew that I could have any guy I wanted.

In all honesty though, I only really wanted to be with Rylee. I knew it was wrong what we had done and what we were going to continue doing but I couldn't help it. I'm hot, he's hot, we're bound to be attracted to each other.

Mikenna is my best friend and I love her to death but she doesn't know what she has with Rylee. They fight a lot and it's mostly her fault if you ask me and they're never sexual in public which obviously Rylee hates and she never does anything nice for him. In her mind she does all these things for him but she doesn't and I'm sorry for saying this because I know in my heart that she would never do that to me but it's the truth.

We reached the airport and I met up with Bree first who had texted me as soon as I got into the airport saying that he couldn't find anybody and where I was. He was sitting at a bench in front of me and so I walked over and left my parents to find everyone while I too looked around for everyone.

I could see Bree checking me out with the corner of his eyes. Oh Braxton, he's just so damn cute. We talked for a bit before finally finding Lauren and Mikenna and I was so used to acting around Mikenna now that it didn't really bother me or was even that hard for me anymore.

"We just have to wait up for Geoff now and then I guess we can board the plane. The other guys will probably be on it anyways so we'll just sit where we sit and find out," Mikenna said, turning to her parents and saying goodbye and telling them to go home. She was so nice to her parents and it made me a little bit sad because I had never had a strong bond with my parents. Hell, I don't even know where I left them when I was looking around for everyone.

"Sounds good," I said nodding my head a little bit and sitting down on a nearby bench. The rest of them followed and I smiled at Bree while winking at him. I could see the desire he had for me in his eyes and I was soaking it all in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama already! :D
I'm really excited for this story. There is going to be a lot of different people so a lot of different points of views. Hope you enjoy it. Comment/subscribe.