Just Admit That You Love Me

Braxton's(Bree) P.O.V

Tristyn was definitely up to something, I could tell. I knew she was because of the way she had been smiling with a hint of guilt the whole damn plane ride; I had been studying her since I met up with her. I may not be the smartest guy out there but everybody knows that she has always been jealous of Mikenna and so maybe she’s doing something to hurt her. Then again, they are best friends and being best friends to girls seems to be extremely important.

I looked over at Mikenna who was sitting beside me sleeping. She was so peaceful and beautiful sitting there with her eyes closed. I knew she was uncomfortable though because who wasn’t uncomfortable on plane rides. The 2 grades were split up into 2 groups and were on separate planes. All of the grade 12 students were on this plane and all of the grade 11 students were on the other plane. I had a feeling that this trip was going to be the best experience and the worst experience of our lives. You could just feel the drama radiating off of everybody and I knew that it was going to feel like we were living on an episode of the real world; well the house and living with people part anyways.

I felt some pressure on my shoulder and looked over to see Mikenna’s head resting there. I knew she had a boyfriend but she was so caught up in his bullshit that she hasn’t realized what a jerk he is. I placed my arm around her so that she would be more comfortable and then tried to rest my eyes. We had been on this plane for way too long and I had been awake for all of it. Of course so had Tristyn who was looking eagerly around for any guys who would be interested in plane sex. I thought briefly about it before pushing it to the side of my head; she was too easy. I’m not a dick, sure I’m a guy and I love sex and girls but I’m not a dick and I was not screwing Tristyn.

Tristyn lost some weight and gained some boobs but she seemed to think she wasn’t anything less than perfect and she pranced around like everybody wanted her. I knew just by the look on her face when we met up that she immediately thought I was interested in her. She’s too cocky about her image. She’s hot, but there are plenty of hot girls in Cuba and I happened to have a very sexy, beautiful girl that was ten times better looking than Tristyn sleeping on me right now.

Mikenna and I are close and I love her more than anything but I definitely don’t have any feelings for her and so you can trust my opinion when I tell you that Tristyn is not as hot as she thinks she is. She’s got confidence; the best thing a woman can wear, but she’s too cocky and that’s just something guys turn away from.
I looked over at Lauren and smiled at her resting on Geoff’s shoulder. Now Lauren was a babe, not as sexy as Mikenna but she was a total babe and Geoff has the biggest crush on her. I’ve never seen him this crazy about a girl ever and I’ve known him since kindergarten. Geoff and Mikenna are pretty close too, but not so much since Rylee. Geoff hates Rylee and makes it noted whenever he’s around and so Mikenna gets mad and doesn’t talk to him. If only she knew the real Rylee, the Rylee who wasn’t as sweet and charming as he plays himself to be.

I looked down at Mikenna’s face and smiled knowing that she was away from Rylee. He wasn’t healthy for her and she deserved better. I’m secretly hoping that she’ll meet a bunch of boys and forget about him. I know Mikenna’s not a whore but maybe if she gets a mix of what’s out there she’ll leave Rylee knowing there’s better. She’s been dating Rylee for 3 years and she told me that he started talking about engagement rings the other day. I don’t know what he’s smoking but he is definitely not marrying her. The earth will shatter beneath my feet before I ever let them get married.

I heard the voice on the intercom say that we were now landing and so I gently shook Mikenna, watching her green eyes open and flutter. She wasn’t fully awake and so I played with her blonde hair gently until we landed and then woke her up completely. She smiled at me and stood up to stretch. I couldn’t help but notice her toned stomach showing because her shirt rose up. I laughed when I noticed that her belly button piercing was the same colour as her shirt; typical Mikenna.

“I can’t believe we’re here!” She said grabbing my hand and our stuff and basically dragging me to the exit. I could feel the excitement rising in me as it finally sunk in that I was no longer in Canada and that I was in Cuba. Do you have any idea how many hot girls are bound to be here? We’re living off the beach, major attraction to hot girls!

“We don’t have complete freedom yet, Mikenna,” I laughed looking down at her lit up face. “We still have to get our luggage and then meet up with Mr. Bends and Mrs. Peters so they can tell us our rooms and then we can run around like idiots and go sight seeing.” Just saying this had my heart race going. I don’t usually get this hyped up about stuff, but it’s not like I’m in Cuba everyday and the last time I was here I was about 10 years old. It wasn’t very fun because I was already girl crazy but the girls still thought boys had cooties. That was definitely not one of my best vacations ever.

We went and claimed our luggage which took a while because we kept missing it and then finally spotting it when it was too late and then had to wait for it to come back around and then we met up with Lauren, Tristyn and Geoff. I guess you could say that this was our group but we definitely loved to party and hangout with everyone else.

“What’s got you so smiley and happy?” Lauren said bumping Tristyn lightly in the arm with her elbow. Tristyn didn’t say anything for a while which to me seemed a little strange but then she started rambling about how great it was to be in Cuba and that she was looking forward to seeing all of the cute boys it had in store for her. Tristyn and I got along but we weren’t the closest in the group and I was okay with that. Sometimes I don’t think that anybody likes Tristyn and that we all just keep her around in case we need something.

We all met up with the teachers who were supervising the trip and were assigned rooms. Lauren, Geoff and Tristyn were in one room together with about 4 other people and Mikenna and I were in a room together with 5 other people. It was a good thing that these hotel rooms were more like houses and that our private school had money to supply all of this for us. We did have to pay half the price for everything but who cares, it’s a great deal and Mr. Bends and Mrs. Peters are the type of teachers who will give you as much freedom as you want.

The hotel room was nice and it was definitely something that I could have a lot of fun in. I knew right away that the parties were going to be top notch this summer and that the beach was where we were going to spend a lot of our time. There was a bonfire at the beach tonight and as far as I knew everybody was going to it.

I looked over at Mikenna who seemed to be looking around at our roommates with confusion on her face. She seemed to love the room but was frustrated with the people in it. I walked over to her bed and layed down on it with my hands behind my head.

“What’s wrong?” I asked watching her as she started to unpack her stuff. I knew that she was going to hog the bathroom with all her makeup and girl necessities and so I was greatful that we had 2 bathrooms.

The hotel was like living in a very large apartment. There wasn’t an upstairs but there was a huge spaced out living room and there were doors everywhere so you had your privacy. The kitchen was every woman’s dream and the rooms were all different and could fit 2 people in each one. Mikenna and I were sharing a room if you hadn’t noticed and since we arrived here first we got dibs on which one we wanted.

“I’m the only girl,” She said stuffing her clothes in the dresser beside her bed. I knew that she was stressing out more of the fact that Rylee would be pissed at her then the fact that she was the only girl.

“Oh don’t worry about it, it’s not like we’re going to be the only people in here every night, we’re going to have a lot of parties. Besides, we’ll probably all even party down at the beach and hardly spend any time in this hotel room.” I said as she dumped a bunch of tampons and pads out onto her bed. “I may have known you forever but couldn’t you be more private about stuff like that?”
“You’re kidding me right? Bree, you’ve went out and bought me this stuff before. Jeez, you are such a guy!” She said laughing and then shoving all of her tampons and pads into the bottom dresser drawer underneath a bunch of clothes that she had placed in there already.

“Yeah I know, but aw whatever,” I said laughing, “You almost done? I want to go check out the beach.”

“No, you want to go check out the girls,” She said smirking at me. I had to give it to her though, she knew me very well. I changed into some swim trunks and forced Mikenna into her bathing suit. She seemed to be thinking a lot about Rylee and I was trying to get her to stop. She put on some jeaned shorts over the bottoms of her bikini and then grabbed a towel and a bag from her suitcase. I thought she was done getting ready but then she dumped a whole bag full of shoes on the floor and went through each pair until she found some sandals that matched her outfit. I laughed and shook my head at her. I had almost forgotten about Mikenna’s obsession with accessories.

We walked over to Geoff, Lauren, and Tristyn’s room and dragged them out to the beach. The only person who we didn’t have any luck with was Tristyn. She claimed to have too much unpacking to do and said that she might come meet us down there later. I swear that something is up with that girl because there has never been a time that she has passed up a time to meet some boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe? :)
I liked writing this in a guy's P.O.V.
There are still more characters to introduce though. Hope you like it so far.
Feedback is really great too.