Just Admit That You Love Me

Geoff's P.O.V

I always knew that one day things were going to be different with Lauren and I. I could tell that we were getting too attached and comfortable with being around each other and always making out. The thing is; I'm not ready for a commitment. I like to have fun and party it up and I like having no one to answer too. Which is why for the past few weeks Lauren and I haven't been sexually close anymore.

"When do you think those two kids are finally going to realize they love each other and date?" I said watching Mikenna and Braxton walk off down the beach holding hands. They were so close with everything that you could see the chemistry between them and just know that they were going to end up together. The thing is though, Braxton and I are getting laid tonight so they better figure it out tomorrow morning and not tonight.

"Hopefully soon, it's so frustrating watching them together and knowing that they aren't a couple when they obviously belong together," Lauren said picking up some sand and then letting it fall between her fingers. I watched as her body moved in synchronization with her and had the urge to do her right there on the beach but I restrained myself.

"Yeah well if they never figure it out then there isn't anything we can do about it. They're so clueless, the only way they'd ever be able to see their feelings for each other is if they could jump out of their bodies and watch the way they move together," I said as Mikenna and Braxton got too far down the beach for me to even tell if it was them or not.

"We could video them," She said looking at me for the first time and smiling. I don't get it with her, why does she have to give me the slightest look and have me want to change my mind about this whole commitment thing; It's not fair. I know I won't be any good with commitment and so I'm saving us the drama by not doing anything about us.

"Too much effort," I said smirking at her. My eyes started wondering again and I needed to stop it because she was looking right at me but I couldn't help it. Her white and pink bikini suited her skin tone so well and her obvious push up bikini top made her boobs pop out at you. It was like she was teasing you without realizing what she was doing. I loved it and hated it all at the same time.

"You're such a guy," She said hitting me in the arm playfully. I pretended that she hit me so hard that it hurt and she glared at me knowing that I was making fun of her girlie hit. I always made note to tell her that she had a girlie hit whenever she decided to take a swing at me.

"That hurt so much, I'm crushed that you would do that, Freeman," I said sarcastically. She looked at me like she wanted to punch me. I thought about and decided that she could punch me, but it wouldn't feel any different than her last hit.

"Never call me by my last name!" She said angrily. I almost forgot that she hated being called by her last name. She never told anybody why but I had a feeling it was because her dad left her and her mom when she was little and she hates having to use his last name as her own. I debated on whether or not to bug her about it and continue calling her Freeman but then I decided not to.

"I'm sorry, Lauren. Would you mind giving me a second chance?" I said grabbing her hand and placing it between the both of mine and resting my head on her bare stomach while looking up at her smiling. She smacked my hands away from hers and smiled while shaking her head.

"Whatever," She said looking down at my head which was still resting on her stomach. She rested her head down on the towel and started playing with my hair. She always used to say that she loved it when a guy had medium length hair because she could ring her fingers through it. I loved the feeling of her body touching mine so I never moved away from her.

"You know, you're going to find the perfect guy one day, Lauren," I said out of the blue. My goal was to note to her that nothing was going on between us. She stopped ringing her fingers through my hair and looked at me. "I mean, you could even find him walking around on this beach,"

"Can I ask you something, Geoff?" She said looking at me seriously. I knew that she was going to ask me something that would cause me to give her an answer she didn't want even if I had to lie about it.

"Yeah, shoot," I said sitting up and resting my elbows on my knees. I turned my head to look over at her as she sat up as well and waited a few moments to think before actually speaking. I could see something in her eyes that I had never seen before and took a liking to it.

"Is there or was there something between us?" She asked and then connected her eyes with mine. "I don't mean to put you on the spot it's just we've never talked about it before and sometimes it feels like maybe we have something,"

I looked at her taking in her question and trying to think of a way to answer it. If I said there was something between us then it would complicate everything and if I said there used to be something between us then that would make things awkward.

"We've had our fun sure, but we've been friends for a while. Everything between us is just a weird thing of friendship," I said hoping that this was the best answer to give her. I knew that this was a weird subject for her and she had some balls to bring it up.

"Okay, I was just wondering," She said smiling and laying back down. I felt guilty for lying to her but I would be hurting her even more if I said there was something between us because I don't want commitment.

I stayed sitting up looking out at the water. I was dying to go seadooing and wake boarding. We had to rent them out and so I figured that I would rent a boat out for the summer and a wake board and a seadoo and it would give us something to do. I was really looking forward to this summer.

"Want to head back inside?" I said knowing that Tristyn was in there and would take away a little bit of the tension. Tristyn was definitely hot, but she's not as attractive as she seems to think she is. Don't get me wrong, she's got a smoking body and a pretty face but she was nowhere near the rate of hotness she has herself wrapped up in.

I'm not going to lie, Tristyn and I have some history. We didn't date but we did hook up a few times. This was a few years ago though before Lauren and I started this whole complicated thing we have going on. The thing about Tristyn is that you can trust her but only to a certain extent. Lauren and Mikenna tell her everything but Braxton and I know better than that.

"Yeah, get Bree's stuff and I'll get Mikenna's," She said standing up and grabbing Mikenna's shorts and towel as well as her own stuff. I grabbed Braxton's stuff and scrunched up my face thinking about how everyone called him Bree. Bree was a chick's name, you don't call someone who's as manly as Braxton by a chick name. I don't mind it when Mikenna calls him that because it's understandable but even she didn't use his nickname as much as everybody else.

We started walking back to the hotel in silence. I was starting to think it was a good thing that Lauren and Tristyn were sharing a room and I was sharing a room with my buddy David. If Lauren was like Mikenna and ended up being the only girl in the room then that would mean she would be my roommate and I'm not sure if that would be such a good thing for us.

We reached our hotel and walked into it and went straight to Tristyn's room. We heard her giggling and stopped outside the door to eavesdrop on her because yes we're sneaky bastards like that.

"I wish I was with you right now," Tristyn said and we could tell that she was on the phone because no one answered but she started giggling. I wondered why she was keeping this romance a secret it was obvious that he was making her happy. Then again, they probably aren't in an exclusive relationship knowing Tristyn.

Lauren opened the door and ran over to Tristyn on the bed. Tristyn quickly said bye and then hung up the phone. I thought that was kind of strange but pushed it to the back of my head. I looked over at Lauren who was now asking her who it was.

"Just tell me," She said to Tristyn who's smile had wiped completely off her face. I wasn't in the mood for any girlie talks and so I walked out of their room and walked into mine and started to unpack. It was more of throwing stuff around until it looked good enough to pass as clean. I hated really clean rooms, I don't know why but there has to be at least one thing on the floor or out of place for me to feel comfortable in it. I think it's because in my huge house back at home everything has to be neatly put away and it gets annoying after a while. The only messy thing in that house is my room which I'm sure I'll find extremely clean once I get home, mostly because I brought most of my stuff with me anyways.

I started to think about the girls that we were meeting at the bonfire tonight. They were smoking hot and I definitely had big plans for us tonight. There was going to be a lot of drinking and partying in this hotel tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe. :)
I love feedback.

Lauren's Bathing Suit