It Was Always You

Chapter 03

After her tenth lap, Kourtney pulled herself out of the pool at the hotel she was currently staying at. Grabbing the water bottle she opened it up and took a large gulp. After placing the bottle off to the side, she took her hair out of the black elastic band that kept it out of her face while she was swimming. Running her hands through her hair, she glanced around the pool. No one was around and it wasn't like it had been this afternoon with a million kids screaming and shouting in the hallways of the hotel. Her brother had offered to let her stay at his place, but Kourtney actually preferred it when she didn't stay with family. That way no routines were broken and what not, she didn't need to hear her brother complaining about that again. And as much as she loved her mother, she didn't want to go back to living with her, even for the short period of time. The hotel was the perfect choice for her. She was close enough and yet she had her own space to do what she wanted without having to ask permission or check in with anyone else.

As she slipped back into the pool, she didn't hear the gate to the pool open and close. When she resurfaced for air, she was shocked to see Landon standing there in a pair of swim trunks. “What are you doing here?”

“I stopped by your brothers place to talk to you, but he said you were staying at a hotel. You have two places to chose from so you don't waste money on a hotel and yet you do.”

“I waited a long time to move out of my mom's place, so tell me why would I go back?” Kourtney asked as she made her way over to the edge of the pool.

“What about your brother's place?”

“He has a family and his kids are on a schedule and me being there would ruin that. So I went with a hotel and I can have the privacy I need.”

“Ever since I got home I've been surrounded by people and I only wanted to be left with those who knew me before all the hype from South Africa. I wish I could have some privacy.”

“They are just showing you the appreciation that they feel for what you did for their country.”

Kourtney watched as Landon lowered his legs into the pool and just sat on the ledge. “I know, but sometimes I just want some privacy.”

“Well you could have that, but then it wouldn't be what you want. You are the face of the MLS and you married an actress. You had to have known that you wouldn't have as much privacy as someone that isn't in the spotlight or who is married to someone who is.”

“Bianca knows the spotlight better than I do. She's more comfortable with it. It was what she wanted to do with her life. I just wanted to play soccer.”

“How about we don't talk about that anymore? Tell me why you are here, why you were looking for me.” Kourtney said as she pushed away from the wall so that she was floating on the the water, but she could feel Landon's eyes on her. When he hadn't said anything for a bit she kicked her leg making a splash and getting Landon wet.

“What was that for?” he asked reaching towards the water to splash towards her.

“You don't need to be staring at my body.”

“Then don't wear a bikini and have a good looking body.”

“I didn't know you were going to show up,” Kourtney said kicking more water in his direction. “Plus you can't blame it on me. I am staying at this hotel, you are just following me.”

After kicking another wave at him, Kourtney smirked as she watched him take his legs out of the pool. Closing her eyes for half a second, she opened them back up in time to see Landon running and jumping into the pool. “Is it easier for you to splash me?” Landon asked as he swam towards where she was still floating towards the shallow end of the pool. Feeling him grab her ankle and pull her towards him, surprised her.

Once she was standing on her feet, she went to move past him, but Landon smirked at her and splashed her. “Landon!”

“Kourtney!” he mocked her as he laughed and she went to shove him, but he grabbed her wrists and his body trapped hers against the side of the pool. Moving his head down, he placed a light kiss on her neck before moving up to her ear. “Do you have any idea what you do to me?”

“Landon, we can't do this,” Kourtney sighed as he released her hands and placed them on her hips. “I can't do this with you.”

“Do you remember when we went to that hotel after prom?” Landon asked as his hands moved up towards the ties on the top of her bikini.

“Landon....”

Feeling the tug at the strings on her top, her eyes looked into his just before his lips crashed onto hers. He kissed her like his life depended on it, desperate and hot. She couldn't help wrapping her arms around his neck, the heat between them was too great. She allowed Landon's tongue enter her mouth forcefully and she lost herself in him, in his hot mouth and the feel of his hands on her.

Moving his hands to behind her neck, he undid the the last tie before chucking it behind them. Her hands went to cover her breasts, but his hands got there before she could. The feel of his hands on her sent a fire through her and she no longer cared that she was going against something that she believed to be wrong. She knew that Landon was still married, but she didn't want to admit to it, but she was still in love with him.

His lips left hers and she thought she might complain, but his mouth moved to her breast and his hand caressed the other, and all she could do was whimper, and moan his name. “Landon....”

Moving his mouth up her bare chest and to her neck, he whispered to her. “Do you want me to stop? Tell me and I'll walk away right now.”

“Don't you fucking dare.” Kourtney told him as he pulled at the strings that held the bottom piece of her bikini together.

Her bottoms floated to the top of the pool and Landon felt himself throb even in the chilly water. She was completely naked and there was no question she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. Kourtney's breath hitched as his hand found it's way between her legs. His fingers curled inside her and he had to cover her mouth with his to keep her from screaming out to him.

Landon pulled away from her, and she let out a whimper. "I've wanted you for so long Kourt. Tell me you want me. Tell me you want this as much as me, tell me you want me as much as I want you, and I'll take you right here." He twisted his fingers again against that special spot.

She couldn't hold back, "I want you Landon. I've always wanted you."

Her admission was all he needed, and his swim trunks joined hers floating on top of the water. He backed her against the steps and entered her. She was so hot and sweet around him. He wanted to make it last but his need for her was too great. The sex was wild and fast, but there was more too it. It was more than just sex.

After getting out of the pool, Kourtney wrapped the towel she had brought with her around her naked body as she watched Landon. He swam to the other side of the pool to retrieve her swimsuit. "I think you lost something," he teased. She continued to watch him as she sat down on one of the chairs closer to the gate. He tossed the pieces to her bikini onto the ground before his swim trunks joined them and he used the ladder and got out of the pool. Picking them back up, he wrung out the excess water before putting them back on before making his way to the lounge chair where he saw her laying down.

Dangling the bathing suit in front of her, Kourtney held the towel in place as she reached for them. “Your not funny,” she told him as she had them in her hand and Landon crawled on top of her. “You know the security guard might be coming by anytime now. And-”

Landon's lips crashing onto hers silenced what she was about to say. The kiss was full of desire and want. This had been on their minds since they had seen one another at the park that day. Years of not seeing one another after the one night they spent together had left them wanting more. Feeling his hand on the inside of her thigh, Kourtney locked eyes with Landon's before his lips went to her neck.

“Hey! The pool is closed now!” a voice yelled as a light hit Landon's face. “You need to be gone by the time I get back!”

Kourtney's eyes went wide as Landon got off of her when they heard the shoes move away. Once they were sure he was gone she stood up and made sure that the towel wouldn't fall. With her bikini in her hand, she grabbed the hotel key and her phone before slipping on her shoes. “Are you staying tonight or going back to your mom's?” Kourtney asked as she walked to the gate.

“Oh you know I'm not done with you. You aren't going to be able to walk straight when I get done with you.”

Kourtney's breath caught in her throat when she felt his hands cup her breasts on the outside of the towel.

Two days of pure heaven. Barely a moment spent with clothes on. The outside world didn't exist to them, only satisfying the need they'd had for each other. But all good things must end and as Kourtney was getting ready to leave, Landon knew they needed to talk. He needed to know what was next for them.

"I know you have to go," he said pulling her into him and kissing her forehead lightly.

"I hate for this to end," she replied holding on to him like he might slip away. "These two days were amazing."

"Don't let it end Kourt. Tell me when I get back to LA, we can still see each other."

"You're married Landon."

"I may have a piece of paper that says I'm married, but I haven't been married for a very long time. That will all be over soon. I promise."

“Landon,” Kourtney sighed as she sat down on the unmade bed. “You know what we did here this weekend doesn't change the fact that you are married and I let myself become the other woman. I'm as bad as my father and I hate that. I hate him. But you have a chance to save your marriage and I think you should do that. You married Bianca for a reason.”

“Kourtney, if you ask me to chose between the two of you, I'll pick you.”

“No!” Kourtney said as she flopped backwards onto the bed. “I can't do that. What are we Landon? We aren't together, but can we go back to being friends? I'm not sure I can, not after this.”

“Kourt, you know how I feel about you,” Landon said walking over to the bed where she was laying down. “Give me some some hope that we can be together.”

With his arms on either side of her head, she looked up into his eyes before letting out a long sigh. She never thought she would have to make this decision. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down to her level before flipping them towards the middle of the bed. With a grin on her face, she sat on his stomach before placing her hands on his bare chest and leaning down to place a kiss on the corner of his mouth. When she moved to sit back up she felt his hands on the back of her thighs moving up her skirt. Leaning backwards, she attempted to grab his hands, but instead he withdrew them and placed them on her hips. “You have a better chance of having all of me if you aren't married. I won't be the other woman. You need figure out if you want your wife or if you want someone else.”

“Do you have to leave today?” Landon asked, his hands roaming under her shirt.

“Yeah, I do,” Kourtney said leaning down to his face. When her lips were almost touching she smiled at him. “I have to go and say bye to your sister still.”

Groaning, Landon looked at her. “You had to bring Tristan up when I'm trying to feel you up?”

“Landon, I'm so fucking sore right now, that I can't take another round without pain. Give me a call when you get back to L.A., okay?” Kourtney told him as she got off of him.

“Your stealing my jacket?” he asked, watching her slip on the Los Angeles hoodie he had on when they went out earlier.

“If you want it back, come find me in L.A.”

Watching her pick up her bag and slipping her flip flops on, Landon watched her walk out of the hotel room. Just as it was about to close, it reopened and she walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips. Kourtney hoped that it had enough to make Landon want to come find her when he came back to Los Angeles. Once the kiss was broken, she left.

Landon's eyes never left her figure until the door closed behind her and then he made his way to the window where he watched her get into her car and drive away. Walking over to where he left his cell phone on the dresser, he turned it on as he gathered his stuff. Looking at his text messages, he was surprised to see a few from Bianca. He didn't know what she wanted to talk about. He was pretty damn sure she had made her intentions clear. Putting his stuff together, he made his way out of the hotel and to his own car. He didn't want to call her back, but he would, later. At the moment, he was still thinking about the woman he had just shared an amazing two days with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is!! I hope ya'll enjoyed it.
Let me know how I'm doing.