I Miss The Lips That Made Me Fly

Image

"Alex, please don't do this. What did I do? I can change, I promise. I can make this work. I want to make this work, please Alex." Charlotte was on her knees pleading, disregarding all sense of pride and pouring her heart out to him in the middle of the school hallways.

Alex's brown eyes glanced around the hallways trying to decide how many people were staring, he was always one for a show. Raising his voice, he shouted, "Charlotte, don't make this harder than it needs to be. Okay? I'm trying to save you more hurt in the end, really. I'm doing this for you, just move on."

Slowly, Charlotte lifted herself off the dirty ground and wiped the tears on his hoodie. She dusted off her knees, looked him straight in the eyes and cleared her throat before she spoke, "Alex. It's been fun. I'll miss you." she said as calmly as possible before she jumped into his arms for one last embrace.

The second she'd walked away Alex began looking around the hallways for his next victim. There was plenty of potential at Central High School in Phoenix, but he had to find someone who would be very willing to "meet his needs." Seconds later the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen strutted along the halls right before his eyes. He felt his eyes stretch wide and his jaw hit the floor. She turned her head slowly, sending her blonde curls flying. The look in her eye was one that he would never forget and at that second he decided he had to know this girl. She had to be his.