I Miss The Lips That Made Me Fly

New classes.

Alex didn't wake up all through Chemistry, or if he did he didn't notice Georgia in front of him and if that's the case Georgia hadn't met a more oblivious boy before in her life. She had three more classes, lunch, and then three more classes to make it through. The first three passed quickly, two of them were with Alex, including AP Psychology in which he sat right next to her.

"Hey, Georgia.. right?" Alex looked at her with his deep brown eyes, and she laughed a little.

"Yeah, Georgia. Alex, right?" he smiled back at her and nodded.

"So, what're you up to tonight?" Georgia looked at him from the corner of her eye, he was smirking that stupid smirk again. She knew where this was going.

"I don't think I'm up to too much, why?" she replied calmly, planting a fake smile on her face.

"Well, my friend's throwing a party. If you wanna hit it up." he laughed.

"Will you be there?" Georgia ran her hands through her blonde hair and turned towards him, giggling slightly.

"Of course." Alex winked and smirked again.

"Well, then of course I will." Georgia responded winking slightly.

Right before Alex could open his mouth again the bell rang dismissing them for lunch, she picked up all of her stuff and shuffled out of the room as quickly as possible. She continued to roll her eyes as she walked down the hallway and thought through their conversation. She knew how to flirt with guys, she knew how to lead them on, she knew she had him just where she wanted as she walked into lunch.

She went through the same dreary line, picking up the same gross food and walked towards the same cafeteria that she had for two and a half years. The first person she saw was Charlotte and she trotted quickly towards that table. Setting her tray down lightly next to Charlotte, she slid into the chair below her and began to talk.

"You'll never guess what happened-" Georgia prompted.

"George!" Charlotte yelled, "You can't sit with me!"

Georgia's face crumpled in confusion, "You mean to tell me this is the first time we've ever had lunch period together and I can't eat with you?"

"Look, it's not because I don't want to eat with you!" Charlotte back-tracked, "It's because if Alex sees us together he won't be interested anymore." she finished smiling sweetly.

Georgia rolled her eyes, grabbed her tray and stalked off to an empty table across the way.

Sitting at a lunch table by herself was something Georgia hadn't done since the fifth grade. And it sure as hell wasn't something she wanted to repeat in the eleventh. She didn't even know why she got all this food, she never ate any of it. At first, it was so people thought she ate it, but she threw it all away in front of people everyday anyway. Georgia rested her chin in her hands and stared off into space.

"Georgiiiiiaaaa!" Jack shouted as he came to sit down next to her, along with him came three other obnoxious boys to sit around the table, "This is Jimmy and Alex and you know Rian."

"Do not call me Jimmy! I'm begging you, it's Matt." said a slender kid playing with his lip ring. His slick, black hair shined under the cafeteria lights and he sat down across from Georgia.

Rian sat down on the other side of Georgia and began to stare across the room at another table, one with a particularly lonely-looking brunette sitting at it.

"What should I do about Kara, guys?" Rian sighed and glanced back towards the center of the table.

"Who's Kara?" Georgia muttered.

"Only the girl he's been in love with since freshman year. They're completely meant-to-be, but neither of them have the balls to make the first move. So, this is pretty much how things go. They stare at each other from across the room. It's totally not the most annoying thing in the world," the kid Jack had introduced as Alex was spouting off this rant at top speed and left Georgia a bit speechless, "Hi, I'm Alex, but you can call me Grieco if you want." he finished putting out his hand for a shake.

Georgia obliged, "Grieco..?"

"It's my last name, a lot of the guys use it so Gaskarth and I don't get confused. No one really calls me by my first name anymore, well actually no one calls me by my first name. That's John, but really.. no one calls me that. And then my middle name is Alex, which no one calls me either, so really it's just my last that's left: Grieco. So, yeah.. you can call me that." the scrawny, little boy seemed to keep going on for ages before he finally ran out of things to say.

Georgia gave an approving smile in his direction and glanced back down at the table as another hoard of boys sat down around her. None of them really noticed her except Alex, who happened to plant himself right next to her.

"Hey." Alex said leaning in as close as possible.

"Hi." she responded, giggling.

Nothing else was really said during lunch, but Georgia took every opportunity to flirt with Alex. She was a pro and she knew exactly what she was doing. Charlotte would definitely get what she wanted, despite all of Georgia's doubts.

Lunch ended and the rest of the day preceded without a single sight of Alex Gaskarth or the rest of his friends for that matter, Georgia didn't mind one bit. The final bell rang and she hurried towards her locker. When she rounded the corner and looked up towards where her locker should be she was slightly confused and stopped to do a double-take. She reassured herself that she was in the correct hallway and continued to walk towards her locker.

"Hey." Alex said looking up from his Blackberry when she approached.

"Hi.." Georgia responded softly.

"So, you definitely are going to that party tonight, right?" he smirked.

"Um, yeah.. sure." she stuttered as she tapped him out of the way of her locker.

"Okay, cool!" he shouted, startling Georgia a bit.

He pulled out a folded piece of notebook paper and handed it to her, she unfolded and looked at the chicken scratch on it, written in blue ink. She squinted trying to read it. Alex chuckled, "Okay, my handwriting isn't that bad."

"Um, yeah.. it pretty much is." Georgia laughed along with him.

Alex chuckled a little and stared at Georgia, he didn't say anything and she didn't say anything, he just kept staring at her. She began to feel nervous under his gaze and started to blush.

"Um, Alex.." she whispered.

"Yeah?" he said, not shifting his glance even the slightest.

"I'm gonna go, see ya' tonight." Georgia said softly and headed toward the door.

"Yeah, tonight." Alex responded under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this took for-fucking-ever and I'm really sorry about that, but I've been incredibly busy lately and I just literally have not had the time. I'm hoping to update Kennedy here within the next week, but from then on I have no idea when I'll be able to update again.

I don't really like this chapter, but I had to get Alex and Georgia introduced, hopefully things will start to build in the next chapter. This was a lot of dialogue, but it was kind of necessary, so there ya' go. Please stick with me. :)