No one Told Me I Was Going To Find You

Prologue

I guess I should have known, from the very moment I Looked into his bloodshot eyes. He gave me a small smile as i stared into his light azure eyes.
'hello' i murmered to him as I looked around, anywhere but him.

' ..Paige?' his voice was soft and silky

' hello Jordan ' My self will crumbling i looked up into his eyes, only to realise he was standing up and he was a good head and shoulders taller than my slight 5,2 feet.

' how are you?' his casual question caught me off guard, he folded his slightly muscular arms across his chest.

' I-Im doing Ok, how about you?' I stuttered, cursing myself.

'Ok' His arms were still folded, I took a small step back feeling a bit intimidated by his height.

'why did you do it?' I asked, no longer able to contain my curiosity which was always getting me into trouble.

'Do what?' he asked innocently, but I noticed his eyes spark angrily.

'You know perfectly well what.' I looked down at my feet the back up at him and i realised that maybe this time, he didnt mean to do anything bad and that he still cared. ANother part of me, deep inside whispered what if he meant it?
♠ ♠ ♠
How does it sound? Please comment and subscribe <3