Status: The chapters in this story are suppost to be short so don't complain that they aren't "proper chapters"

Loverman

Him

I did my work in a studio, as I often did when I needed complete seclusion. It wasn't far from where I lived. Originally, it was my wifes idea. Fed up with my bad moods at times like these. Starting a new collection use to demand a lot of energy. I've learned to be easier on myself now. This evening everyone had been nice. I left quite early. I had left her my room number.
I masturbated while waiting. I often do before fucking someone I don't know. Im more sure of myself then. It allows pleasure to come more calmly. I masturbate into a hotel towel and then sleep while I wait.
The previous night was spent channel-hopping, having told my wife I was working. Nights like these I usually hunt for porn films on cable and masturbate while watching. I sleep like a baby after a good wank.
She opened the door, I closed my eyes. I waited for her to push against me under the blankets. I didn't resist
I had placed a pack of condoms under the bed. I fucked her slow. Whispered stories in her ear. I wanted to turn her on. I was tipsy from vodka tonics.
I fixed a meeting with her for the next day. She seemed quite delighted by that. Her availability amazed me. She never asked questions. Nor did I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commet cause it makes me happy :)