Status: The chapters in this story are suppost to be short so don't complain that they aren't "proper chapters"

Loverman

Him

What unites a man and women is a perfect fit between their reproductive organs. As my friend, Esteban says. Swears love is the biological lottery. His theory, obscene as it is, he doesn't tire of repeating. Everyone has seen though ill-matched couples, tall with short, beauty and the beast, how do we explain this phenomenon? In the world according to Esteban, God dreamt up the idea of six or seven thousand million people with male and female connecting parts. Though only a small proportion of which sexual organs will properly match. Not a matter of size or depth, nor that of movement. Something else. A chemical phenomenon. Hormonal magic. Matter of luck, blood temperature, moistening, bumps and hollows.
Perfect happiness depends on sex Esteban also says.
'You fuck dozens upon dozens of women in a life time, and them men. Explain how love goes better with some more than others. Its not a matter of psychology. Sex rules. You've never understood that I can see, or you wouldn't talk the way that you do. You intellectualise too much. Let yourself go....'
I used to find this kind of conversation sterile, until I met you. And Esteban a bit of a moron.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment cause it makes me happy :)