Status: The chapters in this story are suppost to be short so don't complain that they aren't "proper chapters"

Loverman

Her

My thumb I push deep inside my vagina and a finger I force into my anus. He's still overtaking trucks and slowing down so they can enjoy this scene. At such generosity I smile. Finally my index finger heeds the desperate call of my clit. I can feel my finger and thumb through the delicate wall seperating the two organs. I am going to cum and cum very soon. I want him to enjoy too. The car park is a few feet away but my orgasm comes first. He doesn't have much time to stop, my hands tearing for his belt already. I throw myself on him. My lips moving right up and down his length. Gently, accompanied by my hand. My tounge spreading the pretty little slit at the top. His special voice penetrates me. He's telling me of someone that's approaching the car. I have no doubt it's the driver of the truck parked beside us. I try to make a move to raise my head but he pushes me back down. His hand on my neck to stop me. To make me carry on with what I was doing. Get up close to the window he asks. To raise my arse. I shake my head in a no. I don't stopping sucking him, I'm all of a sudden very scared. Again he tells me to raise my arse up close to the window. He's describing a guy. A guy that is totally repulsive. I can feel cold air. Still I push my arse as high as I can. The window opens further. I shudder, though I'm not sure if it's fear or the air that makes me shudder the most. I wait feverishly for the man to place hands on me, to spread my cheeks and to be taken violently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment cause it makes me happy :)