Status: The chapters in this story are suppost to be short so don't complain that they aren't "proper chapters"

Loverman

Her

My hand is suddenly off his body. Lifted onto an unfamiliar cock. I rapily withdrawn to familiar territory, resisting this suprise attack, the stranger's hand still grasping my wrist. The voice of his that has become so familiar to my ears and orgasms asks me to masturbate the stranger. I adandon all resistance, I'm not a disobedient girl. I even find some pleasure in it, in making an organ cum that is detached from any real person. It's a rather thick cock. I wank it off the best that I can. I no longer know what's happening to me. I trust him. Completely.
His arms, they find me. lift me up to a better position. It gives me the impression of resurfacing after holding my breath under water for a long time. I can't make out what's going on around me. I'm a bit drunk. I allow myself to be touched and stroked all over, and confindently meet all the eyes staring at me when he turns me around to face them all. My eyes are open but I can't destinguish shapes. I feel beautiful and strong. Hands penetrate me all over. I let my head fall back and nestle against his shoulder, into the saftey of his reassuring smell.
I'm entering a new dimension, it's hard to describe: a place of complete absence of thoughts. Feeling that my mind is ruled by my body and each and every one of its sensations. Freedom I've never known, pride I can't explain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment cause it makes me happy :)