‹ Prequel: Don't Hold Your Breath
Status: I may only be able to update once a week D: If that . . . stupid school >.<

You're The Only One

Baby Girl With Eyes The Size Of Baby Worlds

We sat in the waiting room at the hospital. Brendon was asleep on my shoulder, and I was just barely awake myself. Jon was in the room with Kaela (which is to be expected considering why we're here.) And Gabe was spread out across three of the chairs sleeping. Which is weird since he only got here about fifteen minutes ago. 

It was currently 2:28 in the morning, and Kaela was in labor. 

I could hear Jon's screams all the way from here. 

Yeah. I said Jon. 

He was screaming at the nurses to hurry and get her the epidural. 

If he didn't quit soon, he'd get his ass thrown out of there.

"I'm sorry Mr. Walker, but you're going to have to wait out here. We can't have you yelling at the nurses and doctors like that. We'll let you know when you can come in." The nurse said dragging Jon out of the room and down the hall as if on cue. 

"B-But you can't do that! That's my wife! And my baby!" He protested. For a twenty- four year old man, he sounded very...whiney…

"I'm sorry. But you have to wait in here." The nurse looked like she was loosing her patience. 

Spencer hopped up from his chair and went to grab Jon before he went off at her. 

"Come on Jonny boy, sit yourself down here and quit making a scene." Spencer said pushing him down into one of the chairs next to Gabe. The nurse gave Spencer a grateful look before turning to head back to the delivery room. 

I raised my eyebrows at Jon who looked frustrated. "They were being slow… and she was in pain…" He grumbled in attempt to explain himself. 

I rolled my eyes before turning my head to look out the window.

Jon then proceeded to pace back and forth across the room, driving me insane. "Jon, sit down already. You're going to wear a hole in the floor." I ordered. But he just ignored me and continued pacing.  

After what seemed like forever, (when it was really only about fifteen minutes) the nurse came out and barely got two words out before Jon rushed passed her to go see his baby. Spencer followed him into the room, and I was left with the two sleeping beauty's. 

I shook Brendon awake, which was harder then it should've been, and he immediately ran down the hall and into the room, not even thinking to wait for me. 

I was then left with the task of waking Gabe up, which was a lot more difficult then it should be. After shaking him and yelling in his face, I decided that the best approach would be to push him out of the chair and onto the floor. 

"Dude… The fuck man?" He said in a very groggy voice. 

"Kaela had the baby! Let's move!" I commanded before rushing into the delivery room. 

I walked in and it was the typical scene. Everyone was crowded around Kaela, who was holding the baby. Now, you know how normally new borns are all scrunched up and kinda ugly looking? Well not this one. He/she/it, was huge for one, and it had these huge brown eyes and dark brown hair that was already pretty thick for it being just born. 

"Ryan," Kaela spoke softly, "This is Isabella Jane Walker." She said looking down at her child.

First glance and I automatically fell in love with her. She had the most innocent loving brown eyes, almost more so then Brendon's. 

"Jon?" Kaela said handing Jon the baby. 

I laced my fingers with Brendon's as Jon took the baby.  He had a smile on his face, and as much as you could tell he was in love with her, he looked just plain scared as well.          
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, six comments before I even post the first chapter. xD thanks guys.

Yay it's all happy and every thing's good… for now…

And I know this chapter really sucks, but it was kinda rushed and I apologize for that. The next chapter should be longer and better. Ha ha.