‹ Prequel: Don't Hold Your Breath
Status: I may only be able to update once a week D: If that . . . stupid school >.<

You're The Only One

When I See You It Stings Like Hell

"Okay, now don't forget to feed her every few hours, and she should go down for a nap in about twenty minutes. Don't feed her anything that I didn't already pack, and make sure she eats right after her nap. Diapers are in the side pocket on the side of the big pocket, her toys are in the big pocket on the side of the side pocket, and her formula is the the front of the small pocket on the side of the big pocket. Oh, and don't bring her out in the sun because I forgot to pack sunscreen-"  She continued to ramble on, and I could tell that Jon was getting impatient, and Kaela was just acting like a typical paranoid  new mother.  

"Kaela, it's dark outside-" Brendon tried to interject.  

"Oh and also, she wakes up about every two hours, make sure you don't-"

"Okay!" I said cutting her off. "You two need to get going. We can take care of this- her. You have nothing to worry about. You guys have fun." I said pushing them out the door, ignoring her protests. Once the door closed, I exhaled a sigh of relief. 

I looked over at Brendon, who was still holding Isabella. He was rocking her back and forth gently looking at her with adoring eyes. I smiled and he caught my gaze. 

"Do you want to hold her?" he asked with a dorky grin on his face. 

"Uh, s-sure." Yeah, so what if I was nervous? I've only held her once before at the hospital. I have no idea how to do this type of thing. 

He awkwardly placed her in my arms. It felt kind of unstable, and in a way, scary. The minute she was set in my arms she began screaming. I winced then slightly began freaking out. I looked up at Brendon with wide eyes. 

"W-What do I do?"  I asked scared.

"Its okay Ry, babies cry, it's what they do. You don't need to freak out. She's probably just tired." He said with a kind of smirk on his face. "Here, give her to me and I'll put her down for a nap." he said grabbing her from me. 

He carried her in the room and laid her down on the bed. I followed him just so I could observe. I didn't know he was this great with kids. It was a little surprising. I thought we'd just end up having to call up Ms. U. 

Brendon curled up next to her until she fell asleep. Which took about fifteen minutes. I had a headache. That's fifteen minutes of screaming. 

Brendon got up carefully, trying not to wake her up, and walked over towards me. He pecked me on the lips then pulled me out of the room closing the door behind us. 

"Why are you so good with kids? Are you hiding something behind my back? You aren't married to some Mormon girl with seventeen kids are you?" I teased. 

He laughed and sat down on the couch, me right behind him. 

"Yeah Ry, I forgot to mention…" 

I punched him in the arm playfully. "Yeah okay. Just make sure she doesn't find out about your boyfriend who you've been with for the last six years." 

"Yeah, speaking of which, I think our anniversary is coming up in a few days." he grinned grabbing my hand. 

I couldn't help but let a huge smile take over my face. 

"I can't believe you actually remembered this year." I teased. He rolled his eyes and responded with a kiss. Just a sweet passionate kiss. His lips moved perfectly in sync with mine, and It was almost as if I could feel every emotion, every intense passionate feeling pouring out his lips. I love him so much, and I never want this to end. Ever. But unfortunate he pulled away. 

"Just because I have the worst memory on the face of the earth, doesn't mean I love you any less. I love you so fucking much, don't ever doubt that." he whispered in my ear.

I studied the expression on his face and he was serious now. I pressed another kiss to his lips before responding. 

"I love you too. More then my own fucking life." I whispered. 

He smiled and pecked my lips before wrapping his arms around me in a safe hug. After a few seconds I pulled away, and stood up off the couch. Gave a disappointed look as a stretched my arms. 

I laughed. "I'm thirsty. I'm going to get some water. Besides, the baby will probably be waking up soon." I gave him a reassuring smile.

As I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, there was a soft knock on the door. 

"I'll get it!" Brendon called. 

Curious, I walked into the living room to see who it was. It better not be Jon or Kaela "checking up on us." 

I walked in and noticed Brendon frozen in the door way, staring at who stood before him. When I caught sight of who it was, I froze over myself. I felt the glass slip from my fingers and land, probably breaking, on the floor. 

I barely noticed. 

I was in to much shock.          
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. I suck. It's way over due, short, and cliff hangerish.

I also know that all the events that have happened in the last few chapters seem unrelated and random, but they'll make sense later. :D

I was actually procrastinating writing TMFH by updating this >_> hehe. Anyway, comment and I'll love you forever. Thank you to all of you that have. :D ily!!