‹ Prequel: Don't Hold Your Breath
Status: I may only be able to update once a week D: If that . . . stupid school >.<

You're The Only One

You May Think You're In love, And He May Promise You The World

Peace and quiet. 

Finally. 

After all the events that took place yesterday, it's kind of what I needed. 

I had the house to myself, which was nice. Jon was off somewhere (probably at Spencer's), and Brendon was at work, (he works part time behind the grill at a small restaurant around the corner. Yes it's the same one we had our first kiss in the bathroom of. Cute isn't it?)

And he does look mighty sexy in that grease stained apron and the plastic gloves if I do say so myself.

So I sat here watching mind numbing television when all of a sudden:

Knock, knock, fucking knock. 

I suppressed a groan before getting up to answer the fucking door. 

I swear, we must hold the world record for the number of unwanted visitors in two days. I was getting sick of it.

I opened the door to find Pete standing behind it. He looked serious. 

"Um, Hey. What's up?" I said awkwardly, because the way he was looking at me was quite scary. 

He didn't say anything. Instead, he just walked forward pushing me back into my apartment, closing the door behind him. 

"Pete, what are you--" I stopped when I heard him lock the door. 

"What-" 

"Ten fucking years." he cut me off. He continued to walk towards me in a menacing way, and I backed up, scared beyond reason. I had no idea what was going on, and Pete was scaring the hell out of me. 

Soon I was backed into a wall. 

"Ten fucking years I've waited. Ten years Ive sat back and watched. I've watched you with different girls, which didn't hurt because I knew you didn't care about them. And I've watched you with Brendon. Every agonizing moment I watched you two together tore my heart, and my mentality to shreds. I can't watch or wait any longer. I need you. Now." my eyes widened in fear. Then all of a sudden my body stopped functioning. I couldn't move. I could hardly think. I was scared out of my fucking mind. 

"B-But B-B-Brendon-" I stuttered. 

"Brendon? Forget about him. You don't need him. I'm all you need. You just think you're in love, but you've never given anyone else a chance. He might promise you the world, but I can promise so much more. I'm twice the man he'll ever be, and I can prove it." his voice got darker and more sinister with every word. What was he planning? I could never leave Brendon. Ever. He's gone crazy. 

Suddenly he forced his lips on mine, nearly attacking my face in probably the most unpleasant kiss I've ever encountered. I tried to push away, but he over powered me. He may be short, but he sure as hell isn't weak. He held one hand over my chest to keep me from pushing and fighting back, and the other held my face in position so I couldn't turn away. 

He forced his tongue into my mouth, ignoring my protests and attempts to scream. 

Finally he pulled away, and Before I could get a word out, his hand was over my mouth, muffling my screams and pleads. He grabbed me by the shirt, and pushed me into the bedroom. I knew what was coming next. I had tears in my eyes. I was choking back sobs. He pushed me onto the bed and began removing my clothes. He pulled the shirt over my head, and I took this opportunity to run. I jumped off, and headed for the door, but he came out of nowhere, tripping me, and sending me to the ground.

"You're making this difficult on yourself. Just give in and enjoy it. " he growled yanking me up by my arm and throwing me back on the bed. Unfortunately, he managed to slide my sweat pants off with ease, along with my boxers. 

I continued to plead and cry, and getting annoyed, he slapped me across the face in order to shut me up. It worked. In shock, I didn't move, allowing him to remove the rest of his clothing. 

He pushed into me, and I screamed in pain. He was a lot bigger then Brendon, and he wasn't nearly as gentle. The entire time Brendon ran through my mind. His voice, his smile, his touch. How insane he would go if he found out about this. How he would be hurt, angry, and… homicidal. How more then anything, I wanted him to come save me, but at the same time, I wouldn't want him to witness this. 

After all the drama we encountered in high school, we went years with nothing more then the occasional spat. Now, all of a sudden, it's as if six years of drama has caught up with us. 

Something tells me, this isn't over. That once he leaves, he'll continue to do shit to try and separate me and Brendon. 

"Scream my fucking name." he ordered.

I obliged, not wanting to get slapped again. It felt wrong, dirty almost.

I felt sick. Tears streamed down my face. 

Finally he finished. I could feel him come inside me. I felt disgusting. He pulled out, and placed another kiss to my lips. I didn't fight back this time. I didn't have the energy. He then silently re-dressed. 

I was still a mess on the bed. I wasn't able to move. 

"Bye Ryan! See you later!" he waved exiting the bedroom with a cheerful grin just as if nothing had happened. As if it was any other ordinary day. 

He left, and I hadn't moved for what seemed like hours after that. Though, it was probably only minutes. I wanted nothing more then to crawl into a ball and cry, but I needed to wash the feeling of filth and betrayal off my body. 

I slowly moved to the shower, holding back sobs, but letting the tears fall as they may. They'll just get washed away along with the evidence of tonight events. 

~*~

About twenty minutes later, I found myself sitting on the bed, dressed in Brendon's night clothes for comfort. My knees were pulled up to my chest, eyes closed, involuntary tears still falling. 

How could this happen? Pete was my friend. He betrayed me. He hurt me. How could he? 

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, I didn't hear him come home. I didn't hear the door close, or the foot steps into the bedroom. I didn't hear him until he said my name. 

"Ryan?" I opened my eyes and was met with a confused gaze. "Sweetie what's wrong?" He sat next to my and pulled me into his arms. 

That was it. I couldn't bold back anymore. I unleashed the sobs I had been holding back. I clinged onto his shirt and cried into his chest. He rubbed comforting circles on my back, and continued to ask what was wrong. 

I couldn't answer. Not only because I was sobbing so hard, it hurt my chest, but because I couldn't tell him what happened. I just couldn't. I wouldn't want him to get hurt. He would do something irrational and get hurt. I love him so much, but I feel like I'm betraying him. Even though I did nothing wrong. I feel like a horrible person. 

"Ryan, it's okay, I'm here now. I love you. Shhh, it's okay." he murmured sweet comforting words in my ear. 

I cried myself to sleep. He held me all night. 
♠ ♠ ♠
REPORTED?! AGAIN?! look, I AM SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS THAT I OR SPELL CHECK DO NOT CATCH. ugh. I u nderstand about DHYB. There were quite a few errors in there I admit, but this one? Really? I'M SORRY ITS NOT PERFECT. *facepalm*

ugh. Sorry. I had to repost this because SPELL CHECK FUCKED UP AND CAUSED THE PAGE TO REFRESH. LANDNCKDKDAKJSFNGKEFJGH

On another note, thank you my wonderful commenters. Ily. <3

GreenUmbrellaTree- Haha. You'll find out soon enough. (evil grin.) yay for LITMF haha. I've done that before actually. After I read that comment that song was stuck in my head for like 3 days.  

give 'em hell peyton- I fucking love you too. :D 

Loveisa4letterword-.....Not only are thy welcome, they're a necessity. Haha. We love crazy Brendon. 

Harlaquinxlovers- haha you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say, (type?) that. :3 I'm not sure how well this story would he progressing without your help. That one idea opened up like a million different ideas for an actually good story line. Before, I wrote the first chapter and was just like "okay....? What now?" haha. TYSM!

xEPICx-hehe. You'll find out soon. I bet it's something none of you expected. xP and I guess you weren't tortured like everyone else then with the cliff hangers. Haha :P