Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy?)

Tonight

I. Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Pete was sitting and squirming around on the couch, regularly looking up at the watch above the TV while Patrick was looking at him.

“I don’t think he’s going to come Pete.” Patrick mumbled and pulled his legs higher up so that he could rest his chin against his knees.

“Of course he will.” Pete looked up at the watch again while nibbling on his bottom lip. “He is nice, he will. He’s sweet. He‘s...”

“A gentleman?”

“Yeah something like that, he’ll be good for me.” Pete nodded. “He’s a gentleman.”

“I hope he is.”

Patrick ever mentioned again that William never had come and picked him up.

II. Maybe He Won’t Find Out What I Know

“I thought you were dating Pete.” Patrick looked up at the brown haired man behind the counter.

“I am.” William answered and crocked head to the side. “How come?”

“I saw you with another guy last night, the night after you bailed on Pee.”

“Are you jealous Patrick?”

Patrick shook his head. “Never on you.”

“That is exactly what you are.” William grinned and laid his hand over Patricks. “You know, Pete won’t find out.”

Patrick snapped away his hand. “I can’t keep quiet when I know that you –”

“He. Won’t. Find out.” William stated and leaned forward. “He won’t, do you really want Pete to get hurt?”

Pete never found out what Patrick knew.

III. You Need Him, I could Be Him

“Do you really need William?”

Pete nodded and fixed his hair while looking over his reflection in the mirror critically. “He makes me happy. I kind of need him.”

“I can be the one you need.” Patrick mumbled.

Pete chuckled and kissed Patrick on his cheek.

“I know, but I don’t love you in that way.” Pete put on his hoodie and grinned when he heard the sound of a car horn outside. “Just like you don’t love me in that way, ‘cause that would just be weird.”

Patrick never told Pete that he just had told himself a lie without even knowing it.

IV. Get Off My Ass and Call You

Patrick was not one to eavesdrop on anyone, but the voices were right outside of his window and he could not stop himself from just sneaking a little closer.

Especially after he had heard Pete’s voice, “I kind of have fallen for you.”

“The same for you.” The sound of kisses could be heard and Patrick squeezed his eyes shut, as if in some magic way that would keep away the sound. “I know I’ve been bad about calling you Pete, but I promise that I’ll get better about it now. I will manage to get off my ass and remember to call you.”

Patrick knew that William lied, but he kept that too away from Pete.

V. Waking Up With Pants Off At 4.00

“Isn’t it weird?” William asked with a grin while watching Patrick’s fights with getting on his jeans.

“What?” Patrick muttered irritated zipping up his jeans.

“You spend all this time worrying about Pete’s feelings, and yet you just begged me to fuck you.”

“I am worried about Pete.” Patrick said with a hoarse tone and leaned down so that he was face to face with William. “And you are just a jackass taking advantage of a drunken teenager.”

“I didn’t hear any complanemints.” William winked and kissed Patrick, immediately Patrick pushed the brown haired man away from him.

“I hate you.”

Patrick never told Pete that he had slept with his boyfriend that night. Neither did he tell Pete that he kept seeing William.

VI. I Could Be An Accident

Pete found out.

Pete found out about all the lies Patrick had told for his protection.

Pete found out about all the things that were kept secrets for the sake of his own good.

Pete found Patrick in bed with his boyfriend, the two men he loved so much – but in different ways – moaning and arching against each other.

No tears or apologizes were accepted from Patrick. Patrick, the boy being his best friend for so long got left down. William got forgiven.

VII. 1 – 2 – 3 – 4!

1. Strangers meet, become best friends and promise to never lie to the other.

2. Feelings that should not be there, they get there.

3. Hot boy comes in the picture – friendship is tested.

4. Hearts are devoured, promises broken. The wrong person gets hurt.

---

Take the question in and ask yourself, is this a fic only story or the things happening in real life?

This is not a fiction for real. It is just part of a real life, with the made up characters.

However, life is life, and we’re doomed.

See it as a love song in a another way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this with my baby boy :p Thanks for the help Jocke :DEven though I still thinks that the end is just to gaylord even for you.

Love you :)

Comment is always a nice thing to get, don't you think?