His Tongue Licks Your Palm

Bandmembers

A drunken Skinny leaned back on a not nearly as drunk Whip, trying not to laugh when Bone attempted to order in more beer without slurring.

“You know...” Nightmare held up a finger and tried to focus on Whip long enough to at least make it look like they were having a serious conversation. Of course, all drunken people thought that they had serious conversations the entire time. Whip was just glad that Nightmare had given up on his very interesting conversation about buckets and shovels with the much drunker Skinny. “...we’re celebrating for a new boy.”

“No! You’re sure?” Whip chuckled and, along with Bone and Nightmare (Skinny had apparently just chose to fall asleep on the table) looked out on the dance floor. “And I thought that we were celebrating my twentieth birthday.”

“Mwah.” Nightmare murmured and took the beer the red haired waitress had held out for him, before looking back out on the dance floor. “You’re not so young anymore Andreas, and now... um... what was I supposed to sell – I mean say?”

“That we’re all old in difference to that kid?” Whip suggested and pointed at the thin seventeen-year-old boy who stood a little bit too close to a brown haired dancer and metered something for her with wide arms and frantic gestures.

The three older men inspected their newest band member closely, cheering teasingly (and maybe a little proud too) when the girl giggled and kissed the boy long on the mouth. Nightmare’s comment about them using tongue was not necessary for Whip to hear since he couldn’t remember going blind, which he told Nightmare.

Whip remembered when he first had seen him; there had been a hell of a lot people to choose between when they had announced that they needed a new guitarist. After several arguments, (Skinny thought that the two would ruin the band) they had settled for the second youngest searching, Eric Bäckman.

It wasn’t like he had showed up in some rad costume (like fifty-three other had done) or tried to become friends with them before admitting that they couldn’t play half an accord right (which twenty-two had done). Or because he had this top new gear guitar that he thought would impress the guys enough to take him in (here Nightmare had counted to thirty-eight).

Eris had done none of this; he had simply went in with a wide smile, not looking the slightest bit scared even if he so far had been the youngest auditioning there. It was Bone that had stood for the questioning, how long he had played and what kind of music he listened too, what he preferred to do after work (or in his case school) and what he dreamt about.

His answer had been, in order, pretty much; “Around five years...or not... how the hell should I know?”, “My friend gave me a list that she said I would impress you with, but I don’t remember it so I’ll just stick with; ‘fucking different’.”, “Does getting drunk count? No? Okay, play music I guess. Or just simply music. Along with booze. Kinda.” and; “Right now I dream about joining you, otherwise I have hell of a lot different dreams. You can’t have the same dreams all the same time, right? That would be kind of fucking boring.”

Whip and Nightmare had decided for choosing Eric before he started to play, but had been voted down and told that they needed to actually hear him play too. After he had played, they had all approved and Bone decided that they would chose him. Bone thought that he was too young, that they would take away his youth all too early. However, he had been voted down.

And now, during the celebration they all (except for a passed out Skinny) saw that they may have made the right decision, despite his young age he was pretty much like the rest of the band,

Maybe a little to like us, Whip thought amused when he watched a grinning Eric stumble back to his band members.

Band members, Eric thought happily. It felt good for him to use that word. Especially since, it was a band with a former realized record and that it was them that had chosen him. Going drunk to an audition actually had turned out to be a good idea.

“How’re you doing kid?” Whip grinned and laid his arm around Eric when the boy sank down next to him.

“I think I’m drunk.” Eric let out a drunken giggle before straitening himself and held up a paper for the others to see. “I got her number!”

“Good kid.” Bone raised his glass, he had quickly forgotten about his ‘we’ll ruin his youth’ comment. “Let’s cheer for numbers!”

Willingly everybody raised their glasses and drank from them deeply, chuckling amused at Eric when some of his beer strummed down over his chin. Eric groaned a little and leaned closer to Whip.

With a headshake, Whip whipped away the beer line with his thumb, getting a wide smile and teeth around his thumb as something close to a thank you. Confused Whip looked down at his thumb that now was covered by Eric’s mouth.

“Um kid?” Whip moved his hand up and down a little, ignoring Nightmare and Bone’s laughs when Eric’s head followed the motion. “I’m not eatable. I think.”

“You taste like leather!” Eric giggled and took one deeper chug of his beer. “And whiskey and cigarettes and... And... And... And more!”

“More?” Whip inspected the small bite marks on his thumb, hardly noticeable but with a close look, you could see then, “What’s ‘More’? Teenage drunk?”

Nightmare and Bone rolled around from laughter as best they could in their seats, groaning loudly with more chuckling when they bumped their heads against each other.

“No!” Eric swung one leg over Whip’s thighs, grinning mischievous towards the older man. “Just... more. I don’t know... You taste much!”

Slowly Whip understood what Eric had meant and he chuckled, rubbing Eric’s thigh softly and leaning his head against the boys.

“So I taste leather, booze and cigarettes? Well that’s a hot taste.”

Eric giggled and glanced up at the singer between half fluttered eyelids. “You taste more too.” Eric giggled again. “Mjau, I’m hungry.”

Before Whip could react, Eric had grabbed his hand, popping in Whip’s thumb into his mouth and delicately sucked on it.

"This kid ain’t quite sane." In amusement, Whip looked at how Eric sucked on his thumb, seeing a somewhat smug look in the boys face. "Atleast he’s good with his tongue."

Eric started to laugh hard, still with Whip’s thumb in his mouth and quickly accompanied with the other two overly drunk men. Hard Eric bit down on Whip’s thumb, a yelp escaping the older man as he pulled back his thumb.

“Stupid... thing!” Whip moaned and shook his pained hand. “Ouch. You’re like a... a fucking cat!”

“I’m a cat!” Eric shouted hitting out with his arms with such force that he would have fallen down to the floor if Whip had not caught him. Sweetly cheering Eric wrapped his arms around Whip’s neck and hugged him ever so tightly. “Thank you Whip. You saved the cat!”

“You...” Whip held up his hand and pointed at Eric, finding it quite amusing that the boy’s eyes whirled around before he finally managed to focus on Whip’s finger. “You’re like that. Your name should be Cat.

“Yay!” Eric (or if the boy and man got to chose, now called Cat) giggled and kissed Whip’s cheek with a wet sound. “I want to be Cat! Can I be Cat? Please.”

Whip smiled back and looked over the boyish features Eric possessed, the young face with round eyes that had a hopeful look in them that was being so close to his own face. Whip did what he would have done if it would have been a girl being so close to him and looking at him in that way, he careful leaned forward and attached his own lips with Eric’s. With a drunken sound Eric opened up for him and immediately kissed the singer back, moving his tongue with typical teenage eager against Whip’s.

At least he isn’t a homophobe, good thing in this band, Whip thought while forcing Eric to slow down the hurried tempo, Eric quickly accompanied and settled to moan softly into Whip’s mouth instead.

“What the...?” Skinny looked up at the two kissers with a raised eyebrow, feeling like he had decided to wake up in a very bad time. “No way. Need to get back to sleep, need more booze.”

Bone looked amused on how Skinny’s head lolled back down onto the table, Nightmare was busy trying to not attack the hot red headed waitress who was leaning forward. Whoever it was that had invented short skirts; Nightmare wanted to thank him/her with all of his heart.

No one really cared much about Whip and Eric’s make out session, they didn’t even get the teasing comments that so normally came after the first kiss, and all of the others had already made out with Whip. It’s like a ‘welcome to the band’ salute, Whip thought as he and the young boy looked at each other with teasing grins.

“You can be a mother fucking mean Cat.” Whip decided, much to Eric’s giggling delight.

“I know what, what, what, what, what...” Eric shook his head and started over. “I know what you taste like!”

Whip chuckled and pressed Eric’s thin body closer. “Tell me, Cat.”

“You taste the best taste.” Eric kissed Whip lightly, ignoring Bone’s fake ‘eew’. “You taste music. My kind of music.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Of course thanks to Jeph_drag_queen for being just.... her :p and an amazing BETA.

Enjoy the picture

Continued in When My Pain Is My Pain And Yours Is Too...