I Won't Leave You

Sea Sick

"Parker, hurry up man!" Rob shouted to the top of the stairs. Parker combed his hair forward and turned off the massive flat screen hanging on the wall. He picked up a bag and came down. Keys. Keys. Keys. Where the heck could they be? He thought to himself.

"Hey! Misty and Lars are already waiting in the car." Rob said as he walked out the door. Parker closed the door and stared at the car.

"Misty, you're crazy if you think I'm letting you drive." He laughed. Misty bragged about how cool it would be if someone could see her driving a BMW but Parker wasn't having it.

The group arrived at the docks around noon. A bellboy took their bags and led the way to the white boat shimmering in the sun. It belonged to Parker and his parents. He was free to use it whenever he wished. Just one of the perks of coming from a wealthy family.

Lars popped open a bottle of champagne and rose the bottle in the air. "Here's to us for getting through four long years of college!" Everyone cheered as the boat revved up and set out for sea.

The sun was bright and high an hour later. They had made their way about an hour out from the Florida coast. Misty got up and went to the lower portion of the boat to use the bathroom.

"Hey Parker?" She shouted as Parker looked down at her, "The door is locked." Parker came down with the key to unlock it.

"Hurry up alright? Barbecue's about done." He said as he made his way back to the party.

About an hour later, the boat made it's way back to the dock. The group packed up and preceded to leave the boat. "Crap. Uh, Parker! I left my watch in the bathroom, could you get it?" Misty asked as she stepped off.

Parker went back to the restroom but the door was locked again. This time though, Parker heard ruffling noises coming from inside. He quickly grabbed the key and opened the door. Nothing. Too much alcohol he thought. He grabbed the watch and was about to walk out when he heard a slight noise coming from the small shower stall. With one fist up, looking like an idiot, he used his other hand to slowly pull back the curtain. Wham! He got knocked back a few inches by someone running into his waist.

"Please don't hurt me...I'm sorry mister." He hears a small little voice say. As his vision comes back to him, Parker sees a little girl about 7 or 8 years old standing near him with tears coming down her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the plotting of the plot. LOL. Next chapter Parker questions the little girl about why she was on the boat.