Status: Everyone loves a good Reality Show Fic. <3

Love's a Bitch

Chapter Four

I got ready to go to the club, it was a costume party, oddly. I was gonna be a nurse. I checked my hair one last time in the mirror, it was up in two messy pigtails, and my bangs were hanging down.
"I look okay."
I walked out into Lily and I's room. She was asleep in our bed, little blonde curls falling over her face. I walked over, and brushed some hair from her face, kissing her forehead. Bengie walked in the room.
"Kissing Satan, I see."
"Shut the hell up Bengie."
I laughed a little, putting her teddy bear in her arms. I smiled at her, and Bengie and I walked out into the little commons area thing, seeing Cathleen Hope first.
"Cat. Whoa."
"What?"
I knew what she was doing. Cat was in a school girl outfit, that was barely even there. The white top just stopped right under her C cup boobs, and the skirt, didn't even cover her whole ass, she had thigh highs on that still gave a good three inches before the hem of the skirt and her shoes were straight up stripper heels. She was trying to get Matt's eyes on her. Jesus, someone needed to beat her.
"Hey Kitty."
"Hey Gabbs. Lookin' sexy."
"You too."
She just smiled. As she was doing so, Amy walked out,in this devil costume. The tutu looking thing just barely made it over her ass. It was a dark red, and had a little black bow by her boobs.
"Damn, Amy!"
I said as she finally got over to us.
"Can you help me, Gabbs? Vee is still getting ready and I can't get my boobs straight."
I heard Cat mumble something. I helped Amy. I was just happy to go out, I haven't been out since Aiden and I were married. Yes, I have been married. I had to get married when my parents found out I was pregnant with Lily. I got divorced the day I turned eighteen. I couldn't handle his shit anymore. As I got my thoughts out of whatever they were in, Vee walked out. She was a gangster, and her costume was tight as fuck. She had a pinstriped fedora leaning off her head, and a pinstriped dress that clung to her body like a needy child, she had fishnets on, and these really cute black and white heels.
"God damn, Vienna!"
She blushed as Amy and I said that. She's never, in her life, dressed that slutty. Bengie walked into the room, and about had a heart attack.
"Fuck, Vee."
That made her blush more. We stood around and waited on the boys. Zoltan was first to walk out. He was in a scary as fuck clown. Amy, Vee, and I almost cried. The next to walk out was Chris, he was Jack Skellington. I think Vee's heart melted. Lajon was next, he was a Zombie doctor. Amy almost had a heart attack when Kenneth walked out, he was Michael Myers, and she is highly afraid of Michael Myers. Amy almost fainted when Jyrki walked out, he was dressed as a vampire. James was the devil, I looked over at Vee. She was biting her lip, so damn hard. Eric was a cowboy. Cat laughed a little .Bengie wasn't paying attention. He looked up and screamed like a total bitch, hiding behind a couch.
"Get the fuck away from, meeeee!"
Matt walked out, in a cop costume, and gave Bengie a fucked up look. Riki got Bengie out of the room. Saller walked out, dressed as Frankenstein, Alex is a gladiator, Ryan was a firefighter, Benji was a principal, and Johnny was a mobster. Johnny totally looked the coolest. He was standing with his arms crossed at his waist, smug look on his face, pinstriped suit, white fedora to one side.
"Guys, you get to go out with our lovely ladies, treat 'em right, or we'll have to kill you, and you think we're kidding."
Us girls laughed, and got walked to the limo. We arrived at the club quickly. Your Love, by Nicki Minaj was playing when we walked in. I danced with Saller, we got along great. I looked up at Vienna, Johnny was feeling her up, Cat was dancing on all her men that she liked, and others, Amy and Matt were grinding against each other slowly. Saller, and I got some drinks, and went out on the little terrace thing that was out back. He let me bum a cigarette.
"So, tell me a little about yourself, Gabbs."
"Well, I was born in New Orleans and, spent the first ten years of my life, that's how I met Amy, Cat, and Vienna. At eleven, my parents got a divorce, and my mom moved to Miami, remarried, and I lived there my whole life. I got pregnant at fourteen, and had Lily at fifteen. I had to marry my boyfriend at the time, and we were married for three years. I just recently got divorced."
"Damn."
"Yeah, most guys don't want me if I say that I was married, and have a little girl."
"That doesn't bother me."
I smiled. After our smoke, and talk, we went back inside, Closer was on. Alex whisked me off, and we started grinding against each other. It felt good to get out. He went, and bought me a drink. He was the egotistical, cocky type. And for some reason, I liked it. All he was probably out for was my body,but, you never know. We went out and danced after we drank a little too much. I looked over, and saw Aiden, who was boring holes into me, glaring.
"You okay, sweets?"
"Yeah, I just saw an ex. Let's go back near the girls, and guys."
We walked back. I know Aiden would call me later, cussing me out, yelling, calling me names. I wasn't going to let it bother me though. We went home a few minutes later, and after my shower, I saw I had a missed call.
'Aiden'
"Jesus Christ."
My phone lit up, and Michael Carter started singing.
'Aiden'
I opened it, putting it to my ear.
"Hello, Aiden."
"Hey baby, I saw you at the club, why didn't you say hi?"
I hung up on him, and shut my phone off, I wasn't dealing with his shit.
--------------------------------------
Typos? Hate it? Love it? Want me to shut the hell up?