Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

I have so much to say but you're so far away.

Matt’s P.O.V
Being in the same house with Valary for now 26 hours is getting to much, 25 hours and 59 minutes too much to be exact and it got worse when my parents decided on leaving for a small trip in the woods by themselves leaving me and Valary alone, all by ourselves.

Dear god have mercy upon my soul.

I sigh as I take off the shirt I am currently wearing since it burning hot outside, I look down at the blank notepad that is sitting on my lap. I had hoped to maybe start a new song but all I could think about is Jennifer, how is she? Is she ok? Is she crying? Is she sad? I just wished I were with her so I could get an answer to my questions.

“Oh Matthew, I didn’t see you there” Valary said sounding “surprised”

“Wow, that’s weird” I said sounding bored and I looked up at her, I could see her signal bright purple bikini through her leopard pattered tunic that went to her mid thighs.

“It’s pretty hot outside so I came to take a small bath, maybe I’ll get less hotter” She said and winked at me, I just looked down at the notepad and nodded.

“Cool” I muttered.

“Will you be joining me?” She asked and I looked up at her.

“Nah, I’m not that hot actually” I said and put my shirt back on when I noticed her looking WAY to much at my chest/stomach.

“Oh well, if you change your mind” She said and then took of her top and started to walk towards the water swaying her hips so much I thought they were going to break, I wanted to but I couldn’t look away. Don’t get me wrong, she walking like that wasn’t hot or anything, it was more like a car accident, it’s gory and gross but you just can’t look away.

She turned around and noticed me starring at her, she met my eyes and winked at me once again before she dived into the water. I shook my head and then stood up from where I was seated and made my way back into our cabin to get a drink.

I took the cold water bottle from the fridge and quickly made my way towards my room, I took of my shirt once again and went to lock my door just in case. I looked out the window to see Valary out of the water and now lying on a towel, reading a magazine with a glass of something beside her.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, I opened the water bottle and took a big sip and then threw myself on my bed. I looked to my left and saw my phone and I immediately smiled. I grabbed my phone and looked through my contact list until I saw Jennifer, I pressed the dial button and waited for her to pick up.

”You called me, you got my answering machine, I think you get the point, SHE’S WATCHING PORN!!!, shut up Sarah! … but she’s right”

A frown got on my face but I laughed at her message. I closed my phone and put it back onto the table.

Jennifer.

Man it sucks being so far away from her, I could have been with her right now and we could have been on a date now. This sucks big time.

My eyes widened and I shot up from bed, I quickly pulled the notepad and pen to me and started writing. It only took me three minutes to write down the first verse and the chorus, I try to think of something that can fit after that but is once again left clueless. I scratch the back of my neck and keep looking down at the paper for at least two more minutes before I give up.

I lick my lips before I take my phone up and put the notepad under it and put the phone back down. I feel myself getting a little tired and since I have nothing else to do I guess a powernap couldn’t hurt.

I take out my iPod and put the earbuds in my ears and lay down on the bed, I pick a song and soon Metallica’s “Nothing else matters” fill my ears. I close my eyes with the thought of Jennifer in my mind and soon I am passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short, there were so many ways of going with this but i decided on a safe non drama chapter.

I will add more drama to it soon i just have to figure out what, do you have any ideas?