Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

Some Search, Never Finding A Way.

Jennifer’s P.O.V
Sarah and I split as soon as we walked in the door which is one of the many things that suck, Sarah has a locker on one end of the school while mine is on the other end, another thing that suck is that we only have one class together and that’s Math which also sucks because the teacher is strict and won’t let us make any noise.

I sigh as I pass people in the hallway trying not to bump into anyone and I sigh as I find my locker. I walk up and twisted my combination on the lock and opened my locker, I threw the books I had in my book bag in the locker and took out my social science book and a notebook and put it in my bag.

Turning around I immediately saw Matthew and his group of friends Brian, Zachary, James and Jonathan I think their names were. But of course Matthew wasn’t alone Isabella the headslut cheerleader was standing beside him taking all of his attention, I could see she was batting her eyelashes and smiling sweetly at him as he just stood there looking a little uncomfortable.

Poor guy.

I really hope they don’t end up together, he could do so much better and this time I am not talking about me (even though a girl can dream.) I would be happy for him as long as it’s not Isabella or any other cheerleader for that matter.

The bell brings me out of my thoughts and I sigh once again only this time it’s because I really don’t want to go to class. I shut my locker and start to make my way towards class and when I get there I find the seat that’s in the back corner. I take my books and put them on the table as the teacher walks in and he soon began the lesson.

Sarah’s P.O.V
I was roughly shoved against the wall as his tongue dominated mine. My hands tangled up in his hair as I secured my legs around his waist while he was holding me up by having his hands on my (for a lack of better word) ass. I softly grinded into him and I heard him groan and I slightly smiled. Of course we weren’t about to have sex behind the school but who said teasing was illegal?

I pulled away breathless and smiled when I met his eyes. He gave me a smirk which still makes me blush even though we have been going out for soon 6 months.

Can you believe it? We have been dating for six months and people still haven’t found out, not even Jennifer or anyone of his friends but that’s how we like it, things being secret makes this more exciting.

“This is so much better than going to class” He said and I nodded in agreement still looking at him.

“I love you” I blurted out and he looked a little caught off guard which worried me.

Ok here is the thing, we haven’t had sex yet and we haven’t said I love you to each other but I have been waiting to say it to him for a month now but I never knew when the right moment would be. I guess a heavy make out session probably isn’t a moment where you confess it I just had to say it before I exploded.

“Please say something” I whispered after a few minutes of silence.

He set me down on my feet and just looked in my eyes for a few seconds (which felt like hours for me) until he busted out a huge smile and leaned down and kissed me.
“I love you too” He said and I sighed and put my hand over my heart and then I looked up at him with a small pout.

“You scared me, I thought you were going to leave me for one minute” I said.

“I could never leave you, you should now that by now” He said gently tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

“Well I sure as hell know now” I say and smile which he returns.

We are silent for a few minutes.

“Wanna make out?” I ask smiling.

“Sure, we still have 30 minutes left” He said and lifted me up and we started where we left off.

Jennifer’s P.O.V
50 minutes go by and I almost fell asleep three times while he was teaching, I swear TV-shows make school seem so easy.

“Hey Jen, wait up!” I heard someone shout from a distance behind me as I walked out of the classroom and when I turned around I saw Sarah in the big crowd of students. After pushing around and cursing people out she manage to come out from the crowd and we started walking together.

“How was social science?” She asked almost bouncing up and down which made me look at her weirdly.

“Good, how was music?” I asked arching an eyebrow.

“Music was music” She said smiling and leaned against the locker that was besides mine.

“Uhu, then why are you so happy?” I asked as I changed my books and put my bag in the locker not wanting to carry it around.

“Don’t you want me to be happy?” She asked.

I took my English books in my hands and shut my locker and then turned to look at her.

“Of course, you just seem happier and jumpier than usual” I said and she was about to say something but was interrupted by a cough and when she turned around and I looked behind her we both saw Isabella with two of her minions.

“Can you move, you’re in my way” Isabella said and gestured for Sarah to move so she could walk right forward.

“Wow, it must really suck to be you huh?” Sarah answered back.

“Just move” Isabella said sounding like a snob.

“Move me” Sarah said casually.

Isabella tried to move without actually touching Sarah and I must say that looked pretty hilarious I just had to laugh when she tried to blow Sarah away and when that didn’t work she just huffed and stomped the other way with her minions following behind her.

“OH MY GOSH she’s dumb” Sarah said turning around and I saw her winking at someone over my shoulder but when I turned around I didn’t see anyone “suspicious”, I just shrugged it off and then the bell rang.

“Don’t you have foreign language now?” I asked her.

“Yeah” She said nodding.

“And you still don’t have your book, you’re going to be late” I said.

“Oh shit, just cross you finger that my teacher is late” She yelled running off to her locker.

I shook my head and smiled to myself but I noticed that everyone in the hallway was gone so I started walking fast.

I probably shouldn’t have been looking at my feet when I walked because it ended in me bumping in to someone.

“Ow” I said rubbing the back of my head and then I heard another person groan, I lifted myself up in a sitting position and saw that the one and only Matthew Charles Sanders was in front of me.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry” I said and collected my books from the floor and stood up.

He laughed gently and got up from the floor “its ok, I probably should have watched were I walked” he said.

“I guess this is why we’re not allowed to run in the hallway” I said not exactly knowing what to say.

He nodded and chuckled “Yeah.”

We stood there in silence for a few seconds until a teacher down the hall yelled for us to get to class.

“Well, I’ll see you around” Matt said and smiled at me, I smiled back when I saw his dimpled smile.

“Mhm” I said and walked around him and to my English class.

“Ms. Davis how nice of you to join us” My English teacher said writing on the board.

“Sorry, It won’t happen again” I said.

“Just sit down and take notes” He said not taking his eyes of the board.

I sat down in my usual seat and laid my books on the desk and opened my text book on a random page and then opened my note book and a blank page and started to doodle making the teacher think I was taking notes.

I started thinking about Matt and his oh so cute smile and I must have dreamed away because the next thing I know the bell is ringing and everyone is walking out.

Standing up I take my books with me and I walk out and hurry to my locker. I put my books in there and made my way over to the gym which was on the other side of the school.

As I made my way a lot of people bumped into me but I didn’t care I just bumped back because I may not speak a lot but I sure don’t let people push me around because they think they are better than me.

Opening the door to the gym I carefully stepped in and made my way to the bleachers and once again I sat in the back. I secretly took my phone up and just as I was about check the time the bell rang signaling that the class started. I shrugged my shoulders to myself and put my phone back in my pocket not bothering to check the time since I knew by the bell.

Students started to come in and sit down in small groups on the bleachers and started talking waiting for the teacher of course I sat alone as always.

I notice Matthew and some other boys that were juniors coming into the gym wearing gym clothes and I swear I heard girls sigh as Matt walked past them I rolled my eyes but kept my eyes on him as he walked and the other guys walked up to the teacher and stared to talk.

“Ok kids listen up, today we are playing basketball. We’ll start off with practicing basketball techniques and then we will play a game for the rest of the class now change.” He shouted and we all walked to the wardrobes to change.

I walked to the locker I had in the back (of course) and opened it and took out the clothes I had in there. I changed and put my clothes in the locker, I put my hair in a ponytail and then put my earrings, bracelet and ring in the locker.

I tied my shoes and shut my locker and sighed. I hated wearing something that could show off skin above my knees, I don’t know why I just feel uncomfortable but then again if I don’t wear shorts it’s going to be hot as hell so I was kind of forced to.

Walking up stairs I saw everyone jogging in a small ring and the coach told me to join them. I softly nodded and joined them. We had jogged for about 5 minutes even though there weren’t many of us left, people had started leaving after I joined. I could hear them breathing heavily and I was near on giving up myself but I just forced myself to keep jogging.

“Ok enough, we’ll start with some techniques now so everyone grab a basketball and start dribbling them around and don’t lose them” The teacher said/yelled.

I saw a lot of losing their basketballs on purpose (probably so Matt could come and help them but he was a little busy helping a guy so he didn’t notice.) I had to laugh to myself as I saw girls saying “Ooops” really loud while trying to look lost and when some boys came up to help them they smiled and started flirting.

“Want me to show you a cool trick?” I hear someone ask beside me making me jump and lose my ball.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i am on a break but i am just so happy seing how good response i got on the first chapter so that's why i am posting this now.

Fun Fact: This chapter and the next chapter were actually suppose to be one chapter all together but if i did so it would be a huge chapter so i split it in half ;O

I am already 5 chapters ahead, i love writing this story :D

COMMENT PLEASE