Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay

Jen’s P.O.V
”Marco!” I shouted.

”Polo!” I heard Matt shout from a distance.

Ok so I had almost forgiven Matt for the whole i-wanna-marry-you joke but I was not going to forgive him just yet, it was about 2:00 pm when I had ended the kiss and Matt not wanting me to leave yet asked me if I wanted to have a movie marathon which I agreed to.

After the kiss we shared I told him I had to pee so he gave me the direction to the closest bathroom and while I did my business he told me he was going down to their entertainment room to set up.

The problem now is that I’m lost so I yelled for Matt and he told me to just follow his voice.

“Marco!” I shouted again.

“Polo!” He shouted back with a laugh and I could hear him closer this time.

I walk down the hall, took a couple of left’s and right’s before I stood in front of two open doors that lead to the entertainment room.

“You guys should get like a map or something” I said as I walked into the room seeing Matt going through a couple of movies on a shelf by the huge screen.

He laughed “Haha, I’ll take that up on the next family meeting” He said as he looked up from the movies with a smile and my eyes immediately went to his lips.

Kissing Matt was amazing, I never thought I would have the guts to do it but I just said to hell with my fear and went for the prize. It feels good being this spontaneous with a guy. I licked my lips and blushed as I realized Matt was watching me, I laughed a little to cover up my embarrassment and went to one of the big comfy sofa in the middle in the front.

“I thought we could start with comedy first” He said as he held up ‘Jeff Dunham’s Very Special Christmas Special’

I nodded and noticed that there were a couple of cans with soda and red bull with a few snacks at the table in front of the ‘oh so’ comfortable sofa (did I say it was comfortable?)

“Hit it” I said as he put the disk into the DVD player.

He just looked at me with a weird look as he walked to the sofa and sat beside me, he hit the play button and quickly speed through the trailers and commercial and pressed the ‘play movie’ when the menu popped up.

“Popcorn?” Matt asked and held up a bucket of popcorn, I nodded not taking my eyes of the screen and laughed at something Jeff said. Matt put the bucket back on the table and leaned back and put his right arm behind me on the couch.

I’m pretty sure my face was read from lack of air when it came to Achmed singing the ‘Jingle bomb song.’

“That’s Brian’s dad you know” Matt said and pointed at Guitar Guy.

“Wow, really?” I said looking at the screen.

“Yup” Matt said and kept looking at the screen.

“Now that you say it they do look alike” I said and squinted my eyes as I looked at Guitar Guy.

All in all we probably watched 6 comedy movies and three of them were Jeff Dunham movies, he was officially my favorite ventriloquist and Brian’s dad was awesome as hell.

I got up from the sofa and stretched for the first time ever since I first sat down.

“Holy crap, what time is it?” I asked and yawned.

“Uhm, 10:12 pm” Matt said and walked over to the shelf with the movies and started looking through them again.

“Maybe it’s time to leave” I said and looked at my phone and saw that I had one unread text message.

“You can’t leave now, we have to watch scary movies” Matt said and looked at me.

I looked up from my phone and saw that he had a pout on his face making me giggle, I probably should go but how could I say no to that adorable face.

“Fine” I said and opened the unread text that was from Sarah.

Where r u?

And it was sent 2 hours ago, ouch.

I’m still at Matt’s don’t know when I’ll be home, there’s no need to worry : ) I replied and put my phone back in my pocket.

“Ok, Saw, My Bloody Valentine or Hostel?” Matt asked and held up the three movies.

“I haven’t seen Hostel” I said and he nodded and took out the DVD and replaced the DVD that was already in there with the scary movie.

He ran back and jumped on the couch landing with his head on the seat and his feet were in the air.

“Nice” I said as I pressed play and then looked down at him and his childish grin.

We watched the movie and I must say it wasn’t really THAT scary, gross but not really scary and I was the only one who laughed when the butcher, human meat cutting guy took the poor guys fingers so he was only left with three fingers on one hand (what? I thought it was fun.)

In the beginning when we started the first movie me and Matt sat on each of our side of the couch with his arm behind me on the couch but now I was laying with my head in his lap while he brushed his fingers through my hair.

“Number 2?” He asked and I nodded.

I lifted my head up from his lap and put it down on the couch when he had gone to put in ‘Hostel 2’ in the DVD. I took my phone up from my pocket and saw that the time was 11:47 pm.

I yawned and lifted my head as Matt came and sat back down, I kept my head in his lap as he started the movie.

The movie had only been on for five minutes when I felt myself slip into a small dreamless sleep.

I woke up to someone screaming and I saw that the girl who plays Lily in the princess diaries was being cut with some kind of a weird knife/ax thing, you know the thing the grim reaper has, yeah that one.

My eyes widened at the sight of all the blood so I closed my eyes groaned.

“What?” Matt asked as he heard me.

“I hate blood” I said and I heard him chuckle but kept stroking my hair making me smile.

“It’s ok to watch now” He said and I saw that he scene was changed.

“Gah, I love scary movies but I hate blood” I said and sat up resting my head on Matt’s shoulder making him put his right arm on my shoulder and holding me close while he let out a laugh.

“You sure are something” He said and I smiled.

We kept watching the movie until the end and I must say I’m disappointed, the first movie was so much scarier and gorier than the second one.

“That was disappointing” I said as the end title rolled on the screen but we just sat there not moving.

“Yeah, waste of money, I should have downloaded it illegally” He said and both of us laughed and I stopped and looked at him seriously.

“Look Matt there’s something I have to ask you” I said and looked him in the eyes.

“What?” He asked looking concerned.

“Well, I know we haven’t know each other for long but … I don’t know if I should ask” I said and hok my head looking down at the couch but his thumb and point finger lifted my chin up and he looked at me.

“Just tell me” He said gently and I looked at him right in the eyes.

“Matt …” I started.

“Yeah?” He said.

I smiled “Will you marry me?” I asked and I immediately fell on the couch laughing.

He just sat there before I laughed dryly.

“Haha, mockery how fun, you had me worried you know” He said and I wiped the tears form my eyes before I looked at him with a pout.

“I’m sowwy, I just had to” I said and he looked at me, he quickly leaned forward and pecked my lips making both of us smile.

“I guess I can forgive you” He said and I nodded.

“New movie?” He asked and I nodded again still smiling.

“Nothing scary though” I said and this time he nodded.

He put in ‘I love you Phillip Morris’ and we both started watching the movie, this time it didn’t take long for either one of us to fall into our dreamless sleeps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third's a charm right? Ain't that what you say in America?

Anyway, wrote this on my way home on the boat : D

Haha, i really hope this makes it up for my time being gone.
And i got two new subscribers meaning i have officially 200 subscribers to this story, can i get a w00t w00t :D