Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

Momma Never Told Me How To Love

Matt’s P.O.V
I slammed the car door shut as I ran for the front door of the school, I had woken up only 15 minutes ago to realize that I had overslept by an hour something I usually wouldn’t think too much about if I had seen Jennifer yesterday, which I hadn’t.

All I remember is waking up to Brian calling me and asking me to hurry my ass over to his house so we could have band practice.

As I walked inside the door I heard the bell ring meaning that the first class was over and I instantly ran over to where Jennifer’s locker was but found it empty, I walked over anyway thinking she was late from class so I leaned on her locker and waited for my beautiful girlfriend.

“Matt, why are you here?” Sarah asked coming up to me with Jimmy beside her.

Ever since they came out of the closet they have been attached to the hip.

“I’m waiting for Jen, do you know where she is?” I asked and she gave me a confused look.

“Jen is at home, she’s sick. Didn’t she tell you when she left yesterday?” Sarah asked and this time I was confused.

“No, actually she didn’t say anything before she left yesterday. I woke up alone” I said and I started to get worried.

“Something’s up” Sarah said also looking worried.

The bell rang and the hallway started to get filled with students going their way.

“I’ll call her, she you guys at lunch” I said and both nodded and made their way down the hallway to what I assume was Sarah’s class.

Almost all of the students were in their classroom making the hallway empty, I pushed myself off Jen’s locker and started to make my way down the hall. I took the phone from my pocket and dialed her number and then pressed the green call button before putting the phone to my ear.

I called her but all I could hear the beep you get when you call someone, I kept the phone to my ear until her voicemail came, I softly shook my head and ended the call before I tried again only to be met by the same voicemail. I sighed and ran my hand over my short cut hair and decided on sending her a text, hoping to get some kind of response.

After the text was sent I looked at the clock and saw that I was five minutes late, I sighed again and then ran to the class I had. I tarred the door open and everybody’s eyes were on me.

“Mr. Sanders, your late” Mrs. Heatherwille said looking at me.

“I know, sorry” I said lowly and got to my seat in the back beside Brian who looked at me.

“Dude what’s up?” He quietly asked me as the teacher went back to teaching English.

I shook my head “Nothing, just overslept that all” I said and took up my books.

Jen’s P.O.V
I can’t believe I let this happen to me.

I blink as I keep starring at the blue wall in my bedroom, I haven’t moved ever since I went to bed which probably was about 12 hours ago and I woke up two hours ago being woken up by Sarah saying she was going to school.

I hear my phone ring but I don’t move, I just lie here starring at the blue wall in our bedroom.

Numb is what I’m feeling right now, numb and terrified.

I hear my phone ring again but I still just lie here having no plans of getting up anytime soon. I shift my head so I look at Sarah’s bed. I blink and lick over my lips feeling how dry they are. I breathe slowly in and out and then blink again, I hear the sound of me getting a text message but I let it be. Like I said, I have no plans of getting up from this bed.

Closing my eyes I focus on my soft breathing and before I know it I slip into a dreamless sleep.

Matt’s P.O.V
“Nothing?” Sarah asks as the whole group walks out of the school doors happy that school is finally over.

“Nope, not one thing. I’ve called her seven times and sent her three texts but she doesn’t answer any of them.” I replied being extremely worried at this point.

“Well you can come with me and you can see her” Sarah said and I nodded.

“Good luck” Zacky said and I nodded.

The whole group had been updated when we sat around the table at lunch and I knew they were all worried for Jennifer, especially after Sarah had informed us that she didn’t move much.

“We’ll keep you posted” Sarah said as she kissed Jimmy goodbye and we were soon in my car.

The drive to the orphanage was silent, I was thinking a lot about what could be wrong with Jennifer, is she sick? Does she have a fever, is she hurt, maybe she doesn’t like me anymore? That was just some of the things that went through my head as I parked the car in the driveway.

We both got out and walked over to the door, I felt like a five year old little boy who was going to get his toy when he came inside. I waited until Sarah opened the door and I almost ran in.

“Up the stairs, down the hall and take a left” Sarah said while taking her shoes off, I did the same and nodded before I ran upstairs.

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the door, I gently knocked on it and when I didn’t get any answer I knocked again without waiting for an answer I opened the door to see a slightly messy room, there was clothes and shoes everywhere but in between the mess were two beds one that was somewhat made up while the other bed was messed up with a head poking out from the sheets.

“Babe” I said gently to see if she were awake, when she didn’t move or give me any reaction I walked inside the room and closed the door being careful not to be too loud.

I walked over to her bed and gently sat down by her side only to find her awake.

“Are you okay?” I ask as I take the hair that’s in her face and tuck it behind her ear.

Her eyes slowly go from looking straight ahead ‘til looking at me and then meeting my eyes. I give her a small smile but frown when I see tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong babe?” I ask and I stroke her hair gently.

She stays silent but still looks at me. I lick over my lips that’s as dry as the Sahara desert and wipe away the tear that made its way down her cheek. She sniffles and looks down from my eyes and then looks straight ahead.

“I think we should break up” She says so silent I almost couldn’t hear her, my eyes widened and I got down from the bed and kneeled by her side so I could look in her eyes.

“What did you say?” I ask as she sniffs again.

“We should break up” She said and I frowned.

“Why?” I ask softly trying to find her eyes but never met them for more than a second.

“Because” She said and pulled the sheet up further to her chin.

“Because why?” I ask.

“Because” She just say.

“Babe, you can’t just break up with me because. There has to be a reason as to why you are breaking up with me. Did I do anything wrong, is it the guys, is it Isabelle?” I ask anger running through my veins just thinking about her.

She shakes her head and sniffs.

“Then what is it, I don’t get it” I said and wiped away the tears that was now constantly falling down her cheeks.

She was silent for a few moments, it looked like she was fighting in her head by the way her eyes were moving. I gently grabbed her chin and made her look at me, more tears strolled down her cheeks as she licked over her lips.

“I’m pregnant” She whisper and break into a sob.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH, can you say cliffhanger???

Haha, what do you think?