Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

Forever Just You And Me.

Jen’s P.O.V
My eyes opens and i am met with complete darkness. I keep looking forward and remember what happened a while ago, I push my head further into what I thought was Matt’s chest but is met with my pillow. I look down and see that I am in fact cuddling with my pillow and not Matt, I sit up in the bed confused and look around the room seeing Sarah’s bed empty.

“Matt?” I ask quietly and I get scared when I don’t get any answer.

Did he leave me?

I got up from my bed and soundlessly made my way across the room and to the door in the dark, I put my hand on the cold door knob and twisted it around and then opened the door. I poked my head out of the door and then looked both ways.

“Matt?” I asked quietly again looking down the stairs.

“He’s not here” Sarah replied and I looked to my left where Sarah was standing with a sheet around herself.

“Did he go home?” I asked.

“What? No, he’s down stairs eating” She said and my eyes brightened a little which Sarah picked up.

“I met him on my way to bed, he told me what happened and I decided on leaving you guys alone” She said and my face fell a little.

“He told you?” I asked.

“Well not exactly, he told me something had happened and that you most likely would like to tell me yourself, he also told me that you were pretty exhausted so I’m now rooming with Anastasia” She said with a small smile.

I breathed out in relief that Matt thankfully hadn’t told her, I gave her a small smile back and walked over to her and hugged her.

“Thank you, I know how much you hate her” I said and Sarah laughed quietly.

“Anything for my sister” She said and I laughed softly with her.

“I love you” I said and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

“I love you too, now go back to bed” She said and turned me around and slowly pushed me towards our room. I looked back and gave her a small smile before I slipped back into the room and walked over to the bed again.

I crawled under the sheets and put my head back on the pillow which I noticed smelled like Matt, and no matter how creepy it is I stuck my nose in the pillow and kept smelling, a smile forming on my face at the smell of Matt.

Not long after I had gotten in the bed the door opened and I saw it was Matt after I had turned my head. He walked over to the bed soundlessly oblivious to the fact that I was awake.

“I thought you left” I said silently and I could hear movement meaning he must have jumped a little.

He let out a small breath before he lay down on the bed and wrapped his hands around my waist before he kissed my temple.

“I told you I would never leave you, and I keep my promises” He said softly and kissed my temple again making me smile while burying my head deeper into his chest loving this moment.

“Well I’m sorry I doubted you” I said closing my eyes.

“What time is it?” I asked while yawning.

He laughed quietly “2:30 am” He said and I nodded surprised.

“Wow” I whispered, I have slept for hours and I still feel just as exhausted I was.

“Go to sleep babe” He said as he began stroking my head.

“Good night Matt” I whispered and just before I fell asleep I heard a faint ‘good night babe’
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Btw: This is just a filler, i felt like this needed to be an own chapter : D

I also noticed that this story hasn't been reported ONCE which is also helping my mood, i'll try to update this tomorrow. Now i'm heading off to sleep, nighty night!