Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

Now Your Nightmare Comes To Life.

Jen’s P.O.V
”Thank you again” I said with a small smile as I slammed the car door shut.

I watched him drive away with the same small smile until I saw him drive around the corner and I sighed. I stuck my hands in the pocket of my jeans and started my way to the orphanage which was two blocks away from where Matt had stopped.

Incredibly enough nobody knew that we were orphans, since me and Sarah kept quiet about it and none of the teachers had said anything nobody knew and I doubt anyone cares enough to find out.

Me and Matt spend over an hour at the beach talking so I had missed my drive from the school but I sent Janice a text saying I would be late so it was OK.

“Where are you going?” The sickly sweet voice of Isabella asked making me turn around.

“Just a walk” I explain shortly and then arch my eyebrow.

“Just a walk huh?” She says and looks at me.

“Yeah, why do you care?” I ask confused.

“Is your walk going to stop at the orphanage?” She asks with a smirk.

I freeze and don’t say anything, I just look at her.

“So it is true, you are an orphan.” She states more than asks and once again I just look at her.

“Don’t worry I am not going to tell, yet.” She says and walks away.

This must be the first time I’ve actually have been scared of her, if she drops the O-bomb my life will never be the same again and Matt, what would he say?

I run the rest of the way to the orphanage and I tear the door open, slam it shut and run up to our bedroom and I throw myself on the bed.

I breathe heavily in and out as angry tears roll down my cheeks and fall on my pillow. Soon the angry tears are replaced with just tears, I don’t know why I am crying but I am. I was happy crying because Matt finally talked me, I was angry crying because of Mr. Thompson and Isabella, I was sad crying because I knew what Isabella was capable of doing and I was confused crying because I was just so confused.

I lay on the bed for about a half hour until I decide to dry my tears and get up. I looked in the mirror before I turned around and got my computer from underneath my bed and turned it on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Small chapter, just a filler.

Drama in the next chapter ;)