Love This Vampire

Teacher

For the next few weeks, Dolan took care of me, acting like the father I always wanted. He taught me the rights and wrongs o being a vampire. The very first was how to kill. I may have had an innocent face, but Dolan said i was a feirce killer.

The bells on the door rang as I stepped into the unfimiliar store.

"Hello, young lady!" said the shopkeeper cherily, his heavy accent showing he was from Ireland. "What could I do for you?" He was dressed like a pedler, yet he only sold parchment and pens. I walked over to a glass case that held a pure white feather pen and looked it over in fake intrest. "That there pen was made witha rare albino peacock feather." he took the price tag in his hand and flipped it over so that i could see it. "But I'm afraid it's a bit too expencive for a young girl your age."

"Of corse sir." I said. I stepped back fom the case and turned to face the shopkeeper. "It's just so hard when you don't have any parents." I placed my head in my hands and started to cry.

"Aww. There, there now." he said soothingly. The shopkeeper picked my small body up and rested my head on his shoulder. I ceased the momnet as soon as I could but continued to cry.

Slowly, very slowly, I lifted my head and sunk my newly made vampire fangs into his plump skin. He made a small gasp, which was all I heard as I gently placed him on the wood florr. A smirk formed on my lips when I wiped all the blood I could onto the sleeve of my shirt. The bells on the door rang once more as I walked outside to meet with Dolan.

"Very good, Valerie." he said, smiling, as I walked towards him. "But after you kill, you must make sure there is no blood on you." He reached his hand up and wiped te corner of my mouth.

"Yes, daddy." I stood on my tiptoes, feather pen in hand, and kissed his cheak.

The next thing Dolan taught me was when and where we slept. Of course we lived in a house (we didn't want anyone getting suspisious), but you would always find two coffins sitting next to each other waiting to be filled by our cold, half dead. They layed in the shadows of the house, so we could always crawl into them at daybreak.

One night, when it was cold and the only lights on the street was the moon shining brightly, Dolan brought someone home. I looked at Dolan as he stepped loudly into our home and saw another child, around my age, standing in the doorway. He was a shy boy with messy brown hair and a scruffy appearence.

"Valerie this is...."

____________________________________________

Oh, to bad...It's a clifhanger...don't you love them?