Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

Brothers Suck.

I sighed, seeing nothing on TV. I knew Sasuke was probably going to yell at me for even watching two minutes of TV, but I didn't care. It was always fun to watch that vein in his head throb since he's screwed my life over.

You'd think it would be fun to be fourteen and living with your two older brothers, right? Ha, wrong.

You see, my two older brothers are Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Itachi wasn't that bad since I've been living with him. When Sasuke joined the picture, he sucked the fun right out of my life.

My name is Renee. I'm fourteen years old, living with my older brothers, the Akatsuki (getting some kind of freak show daily), and I'm a witch. I'm supposed to be attending my fourth year at Hogwarts, but guess who sucked all the fun out of that dream.

Itachi was overjoyed to find out I was witch. Uncle Deidara too. How he's my uncle is beyond me, but he just is I guess. It was just after I had had the best day ever that everything went down...

[[Flashback--Three Years Ago]]

Ugh, there's never anything on TV, I thought as I flipped through the channels when Itachi and Deidara came running down the stairs yelling about their damned hair again.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" I yelled as I turned to the 'men'. As I yelled those five words, two vases and something in the kitchen blew up, the TV cracked down the middle, and Itachi and Deidara were shot to opposite ends of the living room. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Renee! How in hell did you do that?!" Uncle Deidara said, standing up shakily.

"I...I don't know..." I said, blinking in confusion.

"My little sister's a witch!" Itachi said overjoyed as he ran over and hugged me. Kind of awkward...

Once he set me down, "What do you mean I'm a witch?" I said.

"You're eleven, you blew random stuff up out of no where, you're a witch!"

"Yeah because that soo explains it, bro." I was getting irked with this. Just as my annoyment grew more, something flew out from behind me, hitting me in the head. I turned to find an envelope on the ground and picked it up.

Renee Uchiha
1207 Kachira Ave., Leaf Village
In Her Living room
The envelope read.

My eye twitched. "But...but how...?"

"Flip it over, NeeNee." (AN; pronounced nay-nay) Uncle Deidara said.

Slowly, I turned the envelope over to find the Hogwarts Crest sealing the thing. "I told you, Renee! You're a witch!" Itachi exclaimed.

[[Flashback over--Present Time]]

That was the day I first went to Diagon Alley and got everything. It was also the day I met the boy I've been dating for the last three years.

Unfortunately, that was the day we came home from everything so I could pack (since I still had a couple of weeks before school started) and saw Sasuke sitting in the living room.

He found my letter and told me I couldn't go. He also knew about the Malfoys and forbade me to see them (meaning, Draco) ever again. Did I ever listen? Not a chance.

Now, I'm a homeschooled witch, living with the Akatsuki, and sneaking around with Draco Malfoy. What a great life, huh?

Every summer I tell Sasuke I'm going to a friend's house for a while and he believes me. Itachi sometimes know I really go to Malfoy Manor.

During the Holidays, I sneak over there sometimes too. Other times, Draco comes here and I sneak out late at night to see him. It's risky, but at the right time I'll tell Sasuke. When he finds out this has been happening for years, that vein will probably pop.

I can't wait for that day.

Sneaking out used to be easy, until Sasuke (of course) planted a large, thorned rose bush conveniently under my window. Has that ever stopped me? Not a chance. And next week is the last week before summer is over.

This year Draco and his family are coming to the Village to see me for a while. I get to sneak out every few days at night to see him. Other than that, I'm "at a friend's house".

Whenever Sasuke tells me no, I take it as a yes. If you thought in the begining that you wanted my life, I sure hope you take it back by now. My brothers are not the easiest creatures to live with.

My brothers, suck ass.

Does it ever stop me from doing what I want? Not a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter.
Did you like it?
More drama to comee(:
Comment?
(: