Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

I Just Had to Have 'Nightmare' As My Ringtone, Didn't I?

I figured lunch was going to go by fine, I was having a conversation with Draco and Blaise and felt like a normal teenager. If being a witch with two lunatic brothers is normal a suppose...When it happened.

I thought I wouldn't get any calls or texts since MiMi doesn't use her phone during school and God only knows what Heather's up to and I probably don't have any service so I left the ringer on. Oh, I was wrong.

I have to be the only person who can get service from the Leaf Village all the way into a magic school in London because all of a sudden you hear M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold singing the chorus to 'Nightmare' in my pocket and I get that 'oh shit' look on my face.

Not only was half of the chorus practically screaming, but the ringtone was loud enough on low. I had it on medium.

Just to add insult to injury, the entire Great Hall goes silent to hear M. Shadows voice in my pocket.

"You should have known,
The price of evil!
And it hurts to know that you belong here,
Yeah.
Oooh,
it's your fuckin' nightmare!
(Now your nightmare comes to life!)"
Fml, fml, fml...

And the song only kept continuing since I have it recorded from there to the end.

"...no one to call,
everybody to fear!
Your tragic fate is lookin' so clear,
Yeahh,
Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare!
Hahahaha!"


"Oh please, M. Shadows, stop singing..." I muttered, hiding my eyes behind my bangs.

"Hahahahaha;
Fight!
Not to fail!
Not to fall!
Or you'll end up like the others.
Die!
Die again!
Drenched in sin!
With no respect for another."


Okay, that was enough. Before he could yell, 'It's your fuckin' nightmare!' one more time, I excused myself and ran the hell out of there only to find it was Sasuke calling me. Great.

I guess it really is my fuckin' nightmare.

"What?!" I whisper-yelled into the phone.

"Sasame, thank God you're okay I--"

"Stop mother fucking calling me that!" I nearly yelled. "I'm kind of in the middle of something and my phone was kind of on loud ringing to 'Nightmare' by Avenged Sevenfold so thank you very much for having M. Shadows screaming "It's your fuckin' nightmare!" repeatedly in front of everyone you dumbbutt!" I said all in one breath.

As Sasuke began to drone on and on about things I didn't care about, I whipped out my wand and said, "Accio Bucket List!" and in seconds my little crimson notebook was before me with my black pen in the twisty spine.

Sasuke Uchiha will leave Renee Uchiha alone as in no more calls, texts, nothing. He will no longer know that Renee is at Hogwarts. Then I thought, hell, he probably knows about Draco too, and added, And he will not remember that Renee has been with Draco Malfoy for the last three years. And he will no longer call her 'Sasame'.

Within seconds, the conversation had completely changed.

"So Renee, how's Mia?" Sasuke asked. Mission a-fucking-complished.

"She's good, but I have to go. We're having lunch." I said with a smirk across my face.

"Alright, just call me when you're coming home."

"Alright." With that I hung up my phone (turning it on vibrate) and before I walked into the Great Hall once more I added something in my notebook.

Itachi Uchiha and none of the Akatsuki will not question the sudden change in Sasuke's behaviour nor notice anything is out of the ordinary. Everyone will think Renee is with Mia and no one will attempt to contact her at all.

Feeling better, I walked back into the Great Hall, taking my seat next to Draco, and continued on as though nothing happened.

"Sasuke?" Draco whispered to me.

I nodded. "But I took care of it."

And with any luck, I shouldn't have to 'take care if it' again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hell, Nightmare is my ringtone too so uh, pretty embarassing. Hahaa.
Comment?
(: