Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

Band Babes.

After our little game, I still convinced Mia to ask James to my party. Now we were sitting in the Hufflepuff common room (upon MiMi's request), with my guitar and her tapping on her notebooks like she was playing her drumset like the old days.

"If he loves you,
And you believe,
Chicka, Chicka drop,
On your knee,
" I started to sing as I played my guitar.

"If he loves you,
When you're dead and gone,
Kissy, Kissy, Killer kitty
Play Along

But as for all inside
you're wounded soul,

He's never ever gonna let you go,
He's never ever gonna let you go,
He's never ever gonna let you go!
"

Mia caught onto our old favourite song and started to sing along with me, tapping the drum parts on her notebook.

"If he loves you,
He loves you not,
Be the one to leave him baby,
Don't get caught!

If he loves you,
Set your heart on fire,
Hate to be the one to tell you he's a liar!

If he loves you,
He loves you not.
"

I continued playing the chords on my guitar when I glanced up to find Mia semi-glaring at me.

"You're playing that because of Noah." She said.

"I'm playing it because I like it." I countered. Though it did fit him all too well.

"Yeah he loves you,
But he loves you not,
(whispered:) Be the one to leave him baby, don't get caught.
" I sang once more, giving Mia my, 'if-the-song-fits,-fuck-it.' look.

Mia semi-smiles and shook her head.

"Remember back when we played this for the talent show?" I asked her, replaying the song from the start.

"Mhm. We won first place." Mia replied, turning back to her homework which I haven't even bothered to do.

"Shame we had to kick Heather out of the band."

"She wanted the drums. And she was being kind of stupid about it."

"Yeah..." Not memories I liked to relive. "HEY!"

Mia flinched. "What?"

"We should play this! At my party, ball, thing, whatever!" I suggested.

"Yeah! What was the other one from that same band we covered?"

"Make Me Wanna Die. That was my favourite."

"See if you can still play it!"

"Your eyes, your eyes,
I can see in your eyes,
Your eyes...

You make me wanna die.
" I sang as I remembered how to play the song.

"And everything you love,
Will burn up in the light!

Everytime I look inside your eyes,
You make me wanna die.

Taste me,
Drink my soul,
Show me all the things that I shouldn't know
And there's a new moon on the rise.

I had everything,
Opportunities for eternity
And I couldn't belong to the night.


Your eyes, your eyes,
I can see in your eyes,
Your eyes...
Everything in your eyes..your eyes...

You make me wanna die.
"

"So now I'm dating a band babe, too?" I heard from behind me.

I bent my neck backwards (because I'm a freak like that and I can do it), and saw Draco standing there.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Mia asked, a little irked.

Draco ignored her and bent down beside me so we were eye level. "Hogsmeade is next Saturday, would you like to go with me, love?"

I rolled my eyes teasingly. "Hun, I think your blonde is getting to you. You should know I'm not going to say no."

"Yeah, I mean come on, how much bleach do you use on your hair?" Mia tried to irk him.

I bit my lip from laughing. Mia looked completely serious with that goofy smile on her face. Draco bit his lip to keep from saying something stupid.

"If you two don't start getting along I'm gonna play a loud ass chord in the both of your ears with Black Rose here!" Yes, I named my guitar Black Rose due to the fact that she's black and had a rose and thorns all across her body.

"She's done that before to Heather...it wasn't a pretty sight..." Mia said, rubbing the back of her head.

"Thank you." I replied, turning back to the chords of a random song that came in my head. Which just so happened to be She Bangs by Ricky Martin. Why, I have no idea.

At least I got to tune out their bickering commentary with Black Rose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a side chapter. Little bored and don't know what to do at the moment.
I'll have more ideas for my update later in the day.
Comment?
(: