Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

Sneaking Out: Night Two.

Meet me out by the Black Lake at 11:30 tonight. I'll be waiting. Every time I would pass my bed I would glance at the note as I got ready quietly as I could to not wake Rose and Jess.

After careful choices around 11:15 I finally had a perfect outfit and was ready to go.

Taking one final glance in my mirror, I pouted finding my blonde growing darker--fading back to black, but ignored it and headed over to the window and opened it slowly as I could, making sure it didn't wake my roommates.

Once the window was silently opened, I peered down eyeing the drop. It wasn't that bad, maybe one or two stories up. I could make it if I jumped, and in case, I had my wand out.

Stepping onto the small ledge and closing the window behind me, I took a breath, and jumped, landing perfectly on my feet. Maybe it was good that I was top of my class most days back at the ninja academy.

Slipping my wand back into the side of my boot, I looked around making sure Filch or no one was out here and took off running.

Mia's gonna flip if she finds out I'm still sneaking out. Hell, she's gonna beat me for the whole Bucket List thing! I thought as I ran. Speaking of which, I should probably watch my back; who knows when she'll strike...

11:24p.m. my watch read. Heh, I'm doing pretty good for failing gym back home.

As I neared the Lake, I slowed my pace to a walk and started staring at the stars as I walked. The clouds began to part and revealed a perfect crescent moon, lighting the Lake below.

I paused for a moment to stare at the night's beauty. I've always been fond of the night. It's mysteries, it's beauty, everything, when I was suddenly grabbed from behind, my mouth being covered to muffle my screams.

I heard familiar laughter behind me and my ocean blue eyes narrowed as I was turned to find Draco.

"Don't fricken do that to me!" I told him, running a hand through my hair.

Draco put a hand on my cheek, trying to calm me down. "I'm sorry, Renee. But I couldn't resist."

"Yeah..." I grumbled.

"Is your hair getting darker?" He asked.

I pouted again. "Yeah, I caught that before I left. It's pretty funny though, Deidara said the dye should last a year before fading--since he doesn't want to mess up my hair with permanent dyes--and it's only been about five months."

"Well, your black hair will probably compliment your ocean eyes better. It'll probably make them stand out more beautifully than they already do."

"You are such a suck up," I began as Draco pulled me into his arms. "I like suck ups." I grinned up at him.

Down at the Lake.

"I bet Sasuke called the S.W.A.T. team to find me." I said as I leaned my head on Draco's shoulder.

Draco put his arm around my waist, "He can look for you all he wants to, but he can't have you. You're mine," he said.

"I'd love to see you argue that with MiMi. She has owned me for the last...hm...eleven-ish years now?" I laughed at the idea of the two bickering over who owns me.

"She can think whatever she likes, but you're mine, love. Mine."

"Little posessive, are we?" I teased Draco, poking his chest.

"When it comes to you, I just don't want to let you go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short :/
I wanted to put something cute in here for my sappier readers like Lauren(:
Hahaa.
But..What's the real reason Renee's hair is getting darker...?
Check out the characters section, they should all be up by now(:

They say secrets don't make friends,
but the secrets here,
can kill your friends.


Comment(: