Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

This Is War, Hoes!

After Breakfast.

"You almost did what?!" Mia said as we walked out of the Great Hall.

"Did I stutter? I believe I told you I almost stabbed Blaise with my fork." I replied simply.

"Who the hell gave her a fork?" Mia asked to Draco.

He shrugged. "I don't believe Zabini will make the same mistake twice, though."

"Well he definetly had it coming and damn! It's fricken cold out here!" I wrapped my arms around myself feeling the October wind hit my face.

"Sweetie, you're not in the Leaf Village anymore, it's fricken cold up here." Mia said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, I know I love the cold but uh, too much for one setting." I joked.

"Oh come on NeeNee, it's not that bad." Mia teased me.

"You're fricken used to it!"

Draco chuckled and put his jacket around my shoulders. "Better?"

"I love you." I looked up at him, grinning.

"Awh!" Mia said on my other side.

"You are a total moment kill!" I yelled at her.

"Just ignore her." Draco said, kissing me.

"AWH!" Mia nearly screamed.

I sighed, bent down, and threw a snowball right at her face with a giggle. "How 'ya like me now, biznitch?" I said, putting a hand on my hip.

Mia removed the snow from her face and went to get a snowball of her own. I decided to play mean and as she threw it at me, I dodged behind Draco, letting him take the hit.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing seeing the frightened look on Mia's face. It read completely of, 'oh. shit.'

Draco clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth, removing the snow from his face and I knew this was not going to end well.

"Run bitch, run!" I yelled to Mia, throwing a snowball at her from over Draco's shoulder.

"First Hide and Seek, now a snowball fight? Really?" Draco said to me.

I nodded like a little kid. "Yup!"

He shrugged. "Alright." And threw a snowball right at Mia's back as she tried to run away.

"Day-um! You have good aim!" I said to Draco.

Mia squealed slightly from a few feet away and she made the mistake of attempting to throw another at Draco who merely turned to the side and it missed.

"Mia on the other hand, not so much from a distance." I said. "As for myself," I grinned evilly and picked up another chunk of snow, throwing it at Mia and hitting the back of her head. "I'm not half bad."

"What the hell!" Mia yelled at me.

"Suck it, biznitch!" I yelled back. "This is war, hoe!"

Mia took off running, Draco and I right on her tail when I decided to double-cross him. I jumped on Draco's back, causing him to lose balence and fall face first into the snow.

"Whoops! Did I do that, sweetie?" I said.

I looked up and saw Mia laughing her happy ass off.

"MiMi, I don't pick teams. I fight for myself." I said, throwing a snowball at her and just barely getting her shoulder. I stuck my tongue out at her but Karma decided to bitch me out because as soon as I stood up, Draco grabbed my ankle and pulled my down, landing on my back.

"What was that for!" I said, though I already knew.

Draco shook his head and kissed me. "Focus on hitting her, not me."

"Hm...maaayyybeee." I teased him, sliding out from underneath and taking off running with a snowball in each hand--one for MiMi, one for Draco. Yeah, I am very two-faced some days.

I continued to run, Draco behind me, in hopes I'd get to Mia to use her as my human shield as I attacked the both of them.

I skidded to a hault and aimed a snowball right at Mia's back, but she turned and dropped, dodging it. On the upside, Potter dodged it and it landed right on Granger's face.

I fell over laughing hysterically.

Draco slowed down, and laughed at the scene. He then arched an eyebrow, and made it look like he was aiming for Mia but hit Potter dead in the face instead. I could barely breathe because I was laughing so hard.

I stood up, wiping a tear from my eye. And caught Potter aiming a snowball our way. I ducked and it hit Draco. I bit my lip from laughing again. Mia stood there, unsure what to do.

"Bring it on, Potter!" Draco yelled in anger.

I continued laughing my happy ass off on the ground as Mia tried to calm down both Draco and Potter.

This was going to be a fun day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who wants to play in the snow with us? Hahaa.
Comment if you would be like Renee, attacking whoever was in sight(: