Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

Entering: Heather Uzumaki! Wait, Why Is She Here?!

"Getting back to the current situation," Mia began, "why are you here exactly?"

"Yeah, Heather you do know this is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry that's miles and miles and miles away from your boyfriend, right?" I added.

"Yeah, I don't really know why I'm here either. But--"

"Oh please don't tell me your bloody brother is here for Merlin's sake.." Draco said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Then a scary thought hit me, "Oh please don't tell me my fricken brother is here for crying out loud.."

"No and no. It's just me. Aren't you guys happy to see me?"

Mia, Draco, and I looked at her. My first thought was, what the hell are you wearing...?

"One question," I said slowly.

"What the hell are you wearing?" The three of us ended up saying in unison.

Heather looked down and sighed. "What? I woke up late, it was short notice, and I was supposed to do my laundry today. This was all I could get together!"

"Okay..." We all muttered.

"You know you stick out like a sore thumb?" Mia said.

"Yeah, don't you think it's a little noticable if you're on a mission?" I added.

"Well I rarely wear these so it was all I had left. I was supposed to do my laundry today but Tsunade sent me here. Said it was urgent."

"What's so urgent? Nothing's really going on here besides the Tri-Wizard Tournament but that has nothing to do with the village." I said.

"I dunno. Hey, maybe it has something to do with you or whatever." Heather replied.

"Ugh, Tsunade's probably just being nosey since they're trying to get on Sasuke and Itachi's asses."

"Who knows. So, what are you three up to?"

"Nothing really..." Mia replied slowly.

"Oh and Renee, Sasuke keeps flipping out since you left."

"Surprise, surprise." I rolled my eyes.

"He keeps saying how you're in some kind of danger or whatever. Ohh! That must be why I'm here!"

"Hm?" I arched an eyebrow.

"I think she's onto something," Mia said. "Sasuke might have sent something anonymous to Tsunade who sent Heather here to keep an eye on you and send reports back."

"That bastard..." I muttered.

"It would be like him to do something like that." Draco said, playing with a lock of my hair.

"Yeah, it would be. Have I ever mentioned how much I truely hate him?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Is that the real reason Heather's here?
Or is because of the impending danger Renee's in?
Was it really Tsunade who sent her?
What's going on here?!
Hahaa.
Last update for today so you guys better comment!
Hahaa.
:D