Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

Stop Your Snogging and Listen to Me!

As Draco and I walked out of DADA, Rose ran up to us, completely out of breath. Something was seriously wrong here.

"Rose, what's going on?" I asked her.

"H-Heather!" She panted.

My eyes went wide. "What about Heather?" I asked, eagerly.

She put her finger up, saying 'gimme a sec' to catch her breath, and straightened up to talk. "I bumped into her on accident on my way to Charms today and she totally snapped at me so I'm like, "Whoa, calm down Heather. It was an accident." and she apologized for snapping at me saying she was under a lot of stress missing her boyfriend.

"So I asked her what his name was and it took her a minute," Hello, I'm a red flag, "but she told me it wasn't important. So I asked her, "Hey, what's it like to be a ninja?" Her eye twitched and she didn't know how to respond."

Hello, I'm a reg flag on fire waving in front of your face!

"You were right, Renee." Draco said, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"And what colour are her eyes naturally?" Rose asked me.

"Brown. Like puppy dog brown. Why?"

"Because they were a hell of a lot darker. And her hair was so frizzy."

Draco arched an eyebrow. "Sounds like someone familiar." He muttered.

I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

"It just sounds strange, the way she's describing Heather's appearance today reminds me of my Aunt Bellatrix."

Rose's eyes went wide. "B-Bellatrix Lestrange?"

"Oh don't act so shocked." I said, holding back laughter.

"But it's not even possible. She wouldn't even know Heather." Draco said, ignoring my comment. "She barely even knows you because we haven't seen her in so long."

Rose raised an eyebrow and I twirled my index finger around the side of my head saying she was, well, crazy.

"Well hell, there's a lot of people with dark eyes and frizzy hair. Take Itachi in the morning for example." I said.

Rose looked confused.

"My brothers have strange hair. From Itachi and his gayass ponytail to--"

"To Sasuke and his chicken ass hair." Draco finished for me.

"Pretty much." It still amazes me how he gets his hair to look just like the backside of a chicken.

"I should tell MiMi." I said.

"She was just coming out of Divinations and meeting James outside of Transfiguration when I came here." Rose said.

I nodded and took off running, pulled Draco behind me.

"Tell me why we're running?" He asked me.

"Because MiMi will know what to do and we have to get to her before Heather does!" I replied.

"Who said Heather or whoever it is will go after Mia?"

"Because she's the smartest and if the person parading around as Heather knows enough about us, she should know to seperate us so she can get to me."

"So that should be a good reason for us to spend more time together, right?" I knew he was smirking. I didn't even have to look anymore because I would just know.

"Oh but of course." I replied, smirking myself. Ugh, see what this boy does to me?

As we turned the corner, I found Mia looking absolutely cute with James at the end of the hall. Sorry sweetie but I am soo not getting killed because of you snogging James. Ugh, I need to get out of London.

"MIA!" I yelled. "STOP SNOGGING JAMES, I NEED YOUR HELP!!"

Her cheeks turned red considering she was not only with James, but I yelled that in front of a good amount of people.

I skidded to a hault just in front of her, panting to catch my breath as Draco leaned up against the wall, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What?" She whined.

"I-it's, H-Heather! W-we know!" I panted.

Mia said her sorries and goodbyes to James and pulled Draco and I into an empty classroom.

"What about Heather?" Mia asked.

I told her what we knew. What Rose had told us, my ideas of how if she knows enough about us she might try to seperate us to get to me since she made it clear that's why she was here last month, and how it's obvious it's not even her. And how I remember about the book and how it keeps mother, fucking, coming, back.

Mia nodded. "You're right. I knew something was up when she first came here. It has to be some dark, evil witch or wizard using a polyjuice potion to be Heather to get to you."

"Than it's got to do with that bloody book, too." Draco said.

"Everytime I get rid of it, it keeps coming back. I think whoever's inside Heather's body keeps bringing it back whenever I'm not around."

"But I burnt the thing to ashes." Mia said.

"Well everytime I see it, it's in it's mint condition. For an ancient creepy book anyways." I shuddered.

"The second task is tonight and the third after the Christmas Holidays, we're bound to figure something out between then."

"You're the smart one, I'm the targeted one, help mee!!" I whined.

"Draco, you have all your classes with Renee, correct?"

Draco nodded.

"That takes care of one thing. You guys hardly even leave each other's sight anyways except for bed, right?"

We both nodded.

Mia sighed. Draco and I knew and liked where this was going. "Malfoy, do whatever it takes to not let Renee out of your sight. Got it?"

Draco smirked. "Got it."

Oh this was going be a very long day and night...
♠ ♠ ♠
School starts tomorrow for me :/
Updates are less but Ipromise, no, I swear, that I will update at least once each day.
And if for one day I don't update, I will try to update twice the next day.
Yeah, I'm gonna kick some ass for you guys.
Mostly for these guys because they never fail to make my day;;

vampire101
lizzbizz
BlackRosesBleedBlack

and of course,
Blueberry

Thank you guys so much for making me want to get through this story and work through the next couple I have planned for this series!!
Teehee, you didn't think it was just this, did you?
Oh hell no!
Hahaa.

Comments=Updates!
:D