Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

This Ain't A Scene, It's A God Damn Arms Race!

Last night was probably the greatest night's sleep I've ever gotten. As I stood in front of the mirror getting dressed while Draco was taking a shower, I laughed to myself when I looked at my neck.

I giggled as Draco kissed my neck. I wasn't ticklish anywhere else, but that always made me feel like I was.

My hands were tangled in his platinum blonde hair as his hands made their way up my back.

"Mia's probably going to bitch slap you when she finds out we ditched the second task for something...more amusing." I said.

Draco kissed my lips gently once more. "I think she's going to bitch slap me for a little more than that." He said, smirking.

For a moment, I was puzzled. Then it hit me. "Did you seriously just...?"

He nodded. "You were too giggly to notice, love."

I laughed to myself. "You seriously gave me a hickey?"

He nodded again.


I laughed to myself as I reached for my camisaul, suddenly feeling a familar pair of arms snake around my waist.

"Damn, you look hot without a top on." Draco said, kissing my neck.

"I'm quite aware of that." I replied, bending my arms to wrap around his neck. "But I'm afraid I'm getting the vibe that MiMi's going to be busting down your door in about two minutes so unless you would like her innocent virgin eyes scarred from seeing the both of us shirtless, get dressed." I smiled.

"Awh, but what's the fun in that?" He pouted.

"I've known Mia since I could say 'fuck off' about nine years ago and since then Heather and I have scarred her enough. Do her a favour?" He didn't budge. I decided to play dirty and pulled out my cute little kid like eyes. "Please? For me?" I batted my eyelashes.

Draco sighed and finished getting dressed as I put on my cami. "The things I do because of those eyes.." I heard him mutter.

"You know what you'd look cute in?" Draco asked.

"If you say naked, I'm going to have to bitch slap you." I said with a laugh.

Draco laughed and went to his closet. "Close your eyes."

"But--"

"Close them."

I sighed and closed my eyes. I was puzzled, feeling something slide on my arms when Draco told me to open my eyes.

"Awh, you're letting me wear one of your shirts."

"You look cute in it. And now everyone can easily tell by two other things that you're all mine." He replied, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"GOOD MORNING YOU T--AWH!" Draco and I sighed.

"What'd I tell 'ya?" I whispered to Draco.

"Two minutes exactly." He replied.

"You two look so cute! And awh, you're wearing one of his shirts!" Mia said. And his scent is all over the shirt which I love to death, I thought. "Dang, if only I had my camera." Mia said, coming closer.

Oh thank God.. I thought.

"Oh wait! My phone!" Ah damn.. Mia whipped out her phone and took a picture of us instantly.

"If you make that your wallpaper, I'm going to bitch slap you." I said. I guess 'bitch slap' is my motto lately...huh.

"Naahh. That's gonna be your contact ID." Mia grinned, then her face fell when she looked closer at me. Shittles..please don't notice... I thought.

"See something you like?" I asked her.

"Is there something on your neck?" She asked.

I bit my lip and for a second Draco's face flashed 'oh shit' before composing himself.

"N-no..why would there be something on my neck? Silly MiMi." I said, faking a laugh.

"Really? Because I find it odd how you two ditch the second task and now I find you two all cute and cuddly." Mia said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Y-yeah, we wanted to make sure the real Heather was okay so we called the house and Naruto said she was out with her boyfriend." Not a lie.

"Really? Than why is it I see a hickey on your neck?" She replied with the 'I-know-what-you-did-last-night' look.

"Really! We called Heather's house. You can even call Naruto and ask him."

"I believe that. But what'd you do after?"

I bit my lip to keep from laughing at the smart-ass comment I had. "We played a couple of board games..." I said, holding back my laughter.

"What games?"

"Trouble.." Draco said, also holding back laughter.

"And Candyland..." I added.

Mia's jaw dropped.

"Hey! This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race!" I said, standing up to her with Draco's hands on my hips.

"Excuse me?" Mia said, confused and on the verge of laughing.

I shrugged. "I dunno, it was just something to say in the moment."

Mia sighed. "Please don't tell me you..?"

I gave her the, 'what? Are-you-fucking-kidding-me?' look.

"No, Richards. But if you had come in two minutes sooner than you already had and you would have gotten a show." Draco said, smirking.

"If you're talking about Renee being in her bra than I've already been down that road. I made the mistake of walking into her room one morning without knocking and caught her in her booty shorts and bra." Mia replied, pinching the bridge of her nose and shuddering.

"She ran right out, too." I whispered to Draco.

"Booty shorts for her and not me?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes playfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm irked!
I had this wicked and almost done, but I hit a wrong button and POOF! All gone.
I almost died...well, cried. Hahaa.
Comment if you would have wanted to be Renee that night and morning aaaannnndddd/ooorrrrr....
Comment if you loved Mia's reaction to it all(:
Yes, my dear MiMi would love some feedback here too.
Hahaa.
:D