Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

If I Turn Into Trouble At Least I Warned You.

Saturday-Noon.

I teased my hair once more to get it just like Dani Gore's from the Millionaires. Make up included.

I twirled in my black mini skirt as I headed to my iPod dock to turn up 'Talk Shit' some more when Draco came in, looking amused.

"Nice outfit." He said, eyeing my up and down.

"I'd say I'm party ready for MiMi." I said cheerily. Well, that was strange for me.

"I'd say you're party ready for a club." Draco replied, still eyeing me.

"See something you like?" I said, putting a hand on my hip.

He smirked. Okay, stupid question.

"What in bloody hell are you listening to?" He asked, curious about my taste in music.

"Talk shit by the Millionaires!" I was getting into this already. "I did my hair and make up like Dani Gore's from the band."

"Than she's very pretty."

"Mhmm. 'Um is that your man? Ha, my bad! Must have tripped and fell into his lap.'" I sang to the song. "...just look like this and fuck like that! Millionaires are three to none, back down bitch you're fucking done. Money, diamonds, gold and ice, yeah talk shit you'll pay the price. Shut up cunt I'll cut your tongue, back down bitch you're fucking done."

"So I take it they're how you learned how to cuss?" He teased me.

I shrugged. "Some of the "advanced" stuff, yeah. Where's MiMi?"

"Still getting dressed in her room. She has no clue."

"Good, she's better clueless. That's how I want it to be." I grinned evilly. Hm, I hope she has waterproof make-up on, 'cause she's probably going to be so happy she'll cry knowing her, I thought.

The song changed to Alcohol and I got right into it.

"Come get fucked up!" I sang very loudly.

Draco laughed at me.

"What? Some of my songs are educational!"

"How in bloody hell are they educational?"

"Well, this one and Ke$ha's 'Dinosaur' both teach you how to spell the song title. A-L-C-O-H-O-L and DI-NO-SA-U R a dinosaur! Oh! And Gwen Stefani teaches you how to spell bananas in 'Hollaback Girl' which I found very useful and Fergie's 'Glamorous'."

"You talk too much sometimes." Draco teased me with a kiss.

4p.m. that night.

"Can I take this thing off now?" Mia whined as we led her towards the Great Hall.

"Nope. You are not to take that blindfold off until we tell you to. Got it hookah?" I replied.

"Did you just call me a hooker?" She said laughing.

"No, I said hookah, not hooker. Silly little troufle."

As we approached the doors to the Great Hall, I nodded to Draco and we turned her around so her back was facing the door and took the blindfold off.

"What's the surprise? Standing in a hallway? Rebels." Mia teased.

I sighed. "Nope, but this is." I replied as the doors opened, pushing her in.

As MiMi went to yell at us, everyone in the Great Hall yelled, 'SURPRISE!' and Mia nearly burst into tears. Thank god for whoever invented waterproof mascara.

[[A few hours later--about quarter to eight]]

"Renee, please don't tell me you got trashed like you used to." Mia said as we sat down from dancing so much.

"Than I shall not tell you." I slurred.

"Love, you are fucking wasted." Draco said, almost at my level.

"I so fucking am not!" I said. Hey, I know how to hold my liquor.

"At least tell me you didn't hit the hard stuff." Mia said, sipping her water.

I grinned stupidly at her. "Than I would be lying to you, sweetie." Pshtt, I go for straight up vodka.

"Wait..." Shit, I think she has my cup. "MIA PUT THE CUP DOWN!"

Instantly as what she thought was water hit her tongue, she did a perfect spit take. Like a perfect ten I wished I had it on camera.

"Whoops, that would be my cup." I giggled, taking my cup back and taking a good sip of it.

Mia stared at me blankly before bursting into laughter.

"Damn, did you get some of this shit down your throat?" I asked her.

"No, but you're funny when you're trashed. I remember the first time you got trashed like this and dyed Sasuke's hair hot pink." Mia said, wiping tears away.

It was a good thing she was used to my periodic drinking. I don't do it much, but I am amusing when I do.

"Hey, at least I can hold my liquor." I said, waving my hand with the cup in it.

"As long as you don't start making out with your boyfriend, we'll be on okay terms." Mia teased me.

"Oh! This is for you!" I told her, pulling a good sized box out of my bag and handing it to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Open it, durr." I teased her.

She opened the box and looked like she could cry again, shrieking loudly as I took a sip of my vodka and making me choke on it.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH NEENEE!" She yelled in my ear, hugging me tightly.

"'EY! Little tipsy here!" I said as she sat down, flipping through the beautiful scrap book I had given her and made myself.

Tipsy and trashed or not, I still know what's what...most times.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapter title goes to one of Lauren's fave songs;; Damn Rough Night by Artist VS. Poet.
Much creds also go to the Millionaires who gave me great ideas for this with their cussing and alcoholic and sexy songs. Hahaa.
And a whole much lotta cred (I know that made no sense what so ever hahaa) goes to my fabulous readers&&commentors for giving me over 100 comments;;
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
:D
This chapter also goes out to my MiMi, Lauren;;
So comment for her(:
And my liquor holding(:
Hahaa.