Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

I Feel Like I'm In Wonderland.

Dear Renee,

I picked you out a lovely dress and accesories for the upcoming Yule Ball. I'm sure you'll just adore them and I know you will look absolutely fabulous in them.

But I want you to keep it all a secret from Draco until the Yule Ball. Promise me that. He will be stunned when he sees just how lovely you will truely look.

And I believe your hair will look wonderous in loose curls with it all, so try that.

Have fun, dearest Renee.

-Narcissa.

Dear Narcissa,

Thank you so much for everything. You don't know how much this all means to me. You're right, it is all truely beautiful.

You have a good idea keeping it a secret from Draco. I just know he'll love it. I promise you I won't tell him or show him anything until that night.

And thank you for the idea, I will curl up my hair.

You go to such lengths for me, that means so much. Thank you, so, so much. I've grown up with my idiot brothers all my life, it feels great to feel like I have a loving mother. Thank you so much, Narcissa.

-Renee

Dearest Renee,

You're very welcome. It is no trouble at all for anything for a girl like you. You truely are like the daughter I've never had. You and Draco are just the cutest couple ever and I know you two will be together for a very long time.

I can't wait to see the both of you for the Holidays soon. And do me a small favour, call me mom. You really are the daughter I've never had.

Love,
Narcissa.

DearNarcissa Mom,

This all means the world to me. I don't know how many times I can say thank you for anything you do for me. I can't wait to see you over the Holidays either.

Love,
Renee.


Tonight was the night of the Yule Ball. For the last week and a half I've left Draco utterly confused about everything since Narcissa (whom I now call mom) sent me the dress and everything. He's absolutely clueless.

I took the large box out of the back of the closet where Draco had never found it and got myself ready in everything for the Ball.

Once I clasped the locket on, I decided to open it. I hadn't before and it intrigued me. So I clicked the clasp and opened the locket to hear music playing and to see my two favourite pictures on the sides.

"The locket...it plays Clair de Lune...I truely love magic." I said, breathlessly. I smiled at the two pictures; the one of Sasuke, Itachi, and me on my eighth birthday, and Draco, Mia, and I on my twelvth.

I closed the locket and went to do my eyeliner and put on a light silver eyeshadow and cherry red lip tinting lip gloss. Once I found myself ready, there was a knock on the door. Draco always did have impecable timing.

"Come in." I called to him, facing the door with a smile.

He opened the door and looked at me, amazed.

"That's what you were keeping from me." Draco said low.

I nodded. "What do you think?"

"I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever known in my life."

I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"Come on, Mia and James are waiting."

I looked up at him, giving him a look.

"What's that look for?" He asked.

"You rarely call Mia and James by their first names. Hell, you hardly call anyone by their first names." I replied gently.

Draco chuckled. "I guess there's a first for everything on a night like this."

Mia and James entered the Great Hall just before us once we met up. Mia looked absolutely stunning with her long black and white dress and french twist in her hair. Once Draco and I entered, all eyes turned on us and I felt my cheeks flush again.

"They're staring at you because they're jealous of how truely gorgeous you look." Draco whispered to me. I smiled up at him.

All night we danced to lovely songs and I nearly jumped out of my seat when I heard Clair de Lune come on.

"My locket, it plays this song! It's my absolute favourite." I said as Draco and I began to dance.

"It's a beautiful song fit for such a beautiful girl." Draco said, tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear.

I put my head on his shoulder and we continued to dance to Clair de Lune by Debussy.

As the Ball was ending and Draco and I were heading back to his room, he told me he had forgotten something and wanted me to wait in the Entrance Hall for him; it would only take a second. I nodded and he went back into the Great Hall.

I smiled, loving tonight. Could it possibly get any better?

Draco returned about a minute later, his face glowing. What was he planning?

He stood in front of me and took both of my hands in his.

"Draco what are you--" He put a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Renee, you mean the world to me. I would never want to let you go, no matter what happens. You're the only person in this world who could ever make me smile and feel like I belong here. You're the girl of my dreams and make life worth living. Tonight I knew was the perfect night for this." He said. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Renee Mika Uchiha," Oh my god, "we've been together for so long now, I want to make it absolutely official that we'll be together until the day that we truely can be together, like, married. So Renee Mika Uchiha," He took out a little black box and I felt my eyes began to water, "even though we're only fourteen, will you promise me now that you'll be my wife when we're old enough?"

He clicked open the box and revealed a gorgeous ring. I wanted to cry in pure joy.

I couldn't even speak a word. So many emotions filled me right now. I nodded and he looked like he could even cry as he slipped the ring on my finger.

"You don't know how much I truely love you, Renee." He whispered to me.

"And you don't know how much I truely love you, Draco." I whispered back.

I felt like I was in Wonderland, like I was asleep and I never wanted to wake up. But this was real, and for once in my life, I was truely, truely happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, how many of you went 'awh' during this?
Hahaa.
Technically they're not really engaged, they're promising each other that they will be in like two years. Just to make it a little clearer.
Oh, and in the next chapter it starts with their 'after celebration'. You can guess how they celebrated.
Hahaa.
Comments from you lovely readers makes me update(: