Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

Hello Fascination.

Tomorrow classes began again. I was lounging on Draco's bed while he took a shower and then remembered something.

I went over to my trunk, digging to the bottom, and found the book I was looking for: my old book of wicca spells.

Yes, I'm a literal witch under the wiccan religion. Funny how things work out, isn't it?

I flipped through the pages and found a levation spell. When I was a little kid I though all of this was lame and couldn't do it anyways but got the book for the hell of it. Let's see if I'm any good now.

"Renee!" Draco said as he came out of the bathroom.

"H-how's it going?" I said, floating unbalanced in midair.

"Not bad, what's the ceiling look like from that height?" He teased me.

"Very funny. Aparently I'm not as good at my old levation spell as I thought I was now get me down!" I said, just dangling around.

"How?!" He asked.

"See that little cream coloured book on the floor?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I somehow managed the levation spell on page 113. I think the reversal is either below it or on the next page. If it's not, GET MIMI!"

"I'm sure I wouldn't need Mia's help to get you down considering it's not in here."

"GET MIA!"

"I don't need her--"

"GET. MIA."

Draco rolled his eyes and took out his wand. "Accio Mia Richards." He said bitterly.

Within seconds, Mia poofed in just below me.

"Whaaaat?" She groaned. She was totally just in the middle of something with James. Oops. Haha.

Draco pointed up and Mia gasped when she saw me. I waved.

"GET ME DOWN!"

Mia gawked for a moment before taking out her wand, flicking it, and, "HOLY CRACK!" I yelled as I fell on top of Mia. "Heeeyyy." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"DUDE!" She yelled.

"Thanks for breaking my fall. Man, if you weren't there I'd probably be in pain right now. Did you know you're comfy?"

Mia growled and threw me off, promptly walking over to the bed, grabbing a pillow, and bitch slapping me with it. I stared at her, jaw dropped, and walked over to the bed, grabbed a pillow, and bitch slapped her with it.

Soon enough, we found ourselves not in a pillow fight, but a pillow war.

"You know, this would be a hell of a lot more amusing if you two were in a kiddy pool of mud." We heard Draco say to himself.

We stopped instantly, looking at each other with our, 'fuckit, get him.' looks. Both of us took our pillows, and hurled them at Draco.

"Bloody hell?!" He yelled. Mia and I looked at each other and nodded, taking the other pillows and hurling them at Draco until he was down on the ground.

"Mind if I go back now?" Mia asked me.

I shrugged. "Gonna go snog your boy candy some more?" I teased her.

She blushed. "He is not my boy candy!"

"Boy toy?"

"No!"

"Piece of meat?"

"NO!"

I sighed. "Jeeze, you know how to suck the fun right out of it all and you're gone." Damn her advanced magic sometimes.

"Is it comfy down there?" I teased Draco, leaning over him slightly.

He smirked and pulled me down on top of him. "Better." He said, kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had to be a little random.
Not gonna be many more of these soon.
*gasp!*
:O
Comment if you love Renee's trying of random spells and Mia always saving her ass(:
Hahaa.
Comments make me updatee :D