Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

They Took You Away From Me But Now I'm Taking You Home.

Mia's POV.

The two baboons continued to death glare at one another as I flipped through several books looking for something that could help me find Renee. Then I smacked myself on my forehead for forgetting such a simple spell.

"Dumb and dumber," I said to Sasuke to Draco. They glared at me and I rolled my eyes. "Do either of you have something of Renee's on hand?"

Draco's eyes flickered into sadness as he reached into his pocket and pulled out Renee's moon crest. I pushed the tears back in my eyes as I took the necklace and set it on the library table. Lucky for us, everyone was occupied with the third task.

"Renee, how do you expect me to play drums with wings on?" I asked her.

"You're a kick ass drummer, it shouldn't be hard. Here, put this on." She replied, handing me a pendant with a sun on it.

"What is this?"

"Your sun crest. You're Heaven's Angel so it only makes sense that you have the sun crest. Since I'm Hell's Angel I finally have a use for my wicca crescent." She smiled and showed me the little crescent moon around her neck.


My hands hovered and shook slightly over the crescent as I focused all my might onto finding her aura that connected her so tightly with this necklace.

A gasp escaped my lips upon seeing Renee in a creepy graveyard.

Draco's POV.

"Well?" I asked impatiently. "Where is she?"

"It's hard to explain but I can get you there." Mia replied. "Just be ready for the worst..."

I panicked. "Renee's okay, right?"

"For now, yes. But I'm not sure how much longer we've got so we've got to hurry. I can get you two there but it won't work on me and besides, you'd probably need me to get you back anyways. I don't know. But when you want to come back, just say akita omino. Got it?"

Uchiha and Ilooked glared at each other and nodded. They took you away from me, but I'm going to get you home, Renee...By any means necessary, even working with your brother... I thought.

"I don't know what he has against you." Renee said as we sat on her rooftop, staring at the stars. "He's just so stupid."

I chuckled. "He's keeping you from the world, that's beyond stupid."

"He's keeping me from you, that's the stupidest you can get." She wispered, leaning her head on my chest.

"Nothing can keep me from you, Renee."

"Promise?"

"Swear."


Never, would I ever break a promise to Renee. Never even on my grave.

Sasuke's POV.

Mia took out her wand and set up for the spell. This was all my fault. If I hadn't tried to keep her away from everything, she wouldn't have rebelled and come here and we wouldn't be in this mess now...

"You're the worst brother anyone could ever have!" Renee screamed at me, tears falling down her pale cheeks as she stormed upstairs.

"How can you expect to keep two love struck kids away from each other, Sasuke?" Itachi asked me.

"By any means necessary. She might not remember what you did, but I have." I spat at him.

"So I gave you a little sister." He shrugged.

"You used your damn Mangekyo Sharingan to make us think we were siblings." I said through clenched teeth. "She's not even my little sister but I have to protect her now."

"No you don't. Even if you did, keeping her from Draco isn't the way to do it. That's just going to screw everything up." He replied, leaving me alone in the living room.


If I hadn't tried so hard to keep Renee and Malfoy away from one another, this probably wouldn't be happening right now...
♠ ♠ ♠
Slightly sad chapter with the flashbacks.
But that's what I'm planning on doing is flashbacks from everyone(:
I believe I might update just once more since I didn't get a chance to yesterday.
Comment if you're eager to see what happens next(:
Also, chapter title comes from Even in Death by Evanescence♥