Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

And I Will Stand My Ground Until the End 'Till We Conquer Them All.

My jaw dropped as well as Draco's and Sasuke's. There was a flash of light, and I almost wanted to hide upon seeing none other than Lord Voldemort not twenty feet away. Fuck my life.

Draco gripped my hand tightly and I heard Sasuke reaching for his sword. "There's no need to be afraid, dear. You can do it. That's why they wanted you here, you have a Power that He wants. Do not give in, and do not give them that Power."

"So Harry Potter and Isabelle Black decided to join us on this lovely evening." He said so tauntingly. It was like he was asking to get punched in the face. But I am so not that stupid. That would be suicide.

I kept my mouth shut as Harry began attempting to tell him off. I looked a little way away and found Cedric Diggory dead on the ground. Mia's not going to be happy with that; a fellow Hufflepuff dead.

"My Lord," Bellatrix began, "I believe Isabelle has a certain kind of Power that would be very useful to yourself."

"Fight it, my dear daughter. You have a Power He wants, and a Power that can withstand his own. A Power not even Harry Potter himself has against Him."

Harry was let down and told to pick up his wand for a duel as Voldemort motioned for me to come over as well.

"Renee, don't." Draco said.

I shook my head. "I can do this. I know I can. If I need your help, you will know. But I have to try. I have plenty enough worth fighting for."

I stepped forward and looked into his menacing crimson eyes. "Oh Bellatrix, she truely could be your own."

"She could, she could. And with her help, I can stay out of Azkaban." Bellatrix grinned evilly.

"Is that true?" He turned to her now.

"Yes, the Ministry as found all the papers allowing me to be her god-mother and they said that if I prove a good mother figure, than I don't have to stay in Azkaban." I knew there was a freaking catch here.

Voldemort looked over at Draco and Sasuke and my jaw clenched up. "Ah yes, I can see how much you love these two. You claim to hate Sasuke with all your might, but you think of him exactly like your brother. And what a surprise, Draco Malfoy here as well fighting for his true love."

"Leave them out of this." I growled.

"Renee don't--" Harry almost scolded me.

"No, shut up. I am done taking orders from people." I felt my fangs crack and grow and my eyes burn. My true Power was burning inside, ready to fight.

"You can do it, my little Thorn."

"Such a sassy young girl. Though I'm sure you know how to duel, correct?" I nodded. He grinned and we bowed to each other, him making Harry bow.

My hair flared out and was now at the middle of my back. I made a mental note to cut that later.

Voldemort first aimed the Cruciatus Curse at Potter, who ran and hid behind a grave marker.

"You mustn't focus on the Darkness of your magic, but the light of the true Wicca."

Exactly my plan.

I didn't even pay attention to what he had fired at me, because I blocked it with my Magic Mirror. An old and easy favourite from my Wicca days. Now that my Wicca magic was increased, I could do things I would never imagine.

"Ah, toning out the Darkness with Wicca magic. Cleaver." Voldemort taunted me.

"Shatter." I cursed. The mirror shattered into several pieces, all flying at him.

"To love the Earth, is our desire!" I yelled, causing rose vines to erupt everywhere and tangle him in them.

"Earth," The ground shook, "Wind, Fire, and Air," He could barely breathe now, "we may look bad but we don't care. We ride the wind," Gale force winds blew him deeper into the vineage, "we feel the fire!" Flames surrounded us, "To love the Earth, is our one desire."

"How does she do such things...?" Sasuke muttered.

"That's my girl, Isabelle."

Potter came out and aimed something at Voldemort, who returned with the Killing Curse, causing what looked like orbs of light to fly everywhere. It was the spirits of the dead.

Harry's parents stood beside him and two people I did not recognize were at my sides.

The woman on my right smiled at me. "You look just like my sister."

"Ember, this is no time for a reunion." The man on my left said.

"Evan you're no fun at all. Especially at a crucial time like this, holy shit, Bellatrix is still alive." Ember said, gasping at the sight of Bellatrix.

"Evan, Ember, how lovely to see you two again. Sort of." Bellatrix taunted them.

"Who are you two?" I asked them.

"We are your mother's elder siblings. Although Ember is her twin, she is still slightly older." Evan said. I don't think he liked me very much.

"Than where's my mama?" I asked.

"Silly Isabelle, she isn't dead. Or at least...she shouldn't be." Ember said.

"We are dead. That's why we're spirits before you. Voldemort killed us in an attempt to find our sister who was on the verge of going completely mad from the Darkness inside her." Evan said.

"She started off as the Maiden of Shadow like yourself, but Darkness overwhealmed her and she vanished off the face of the planet not long after you were born. But for now you must go!" Ember cried.

"But--"

"No buts, we can hold him off for a little while. That's your time to get those two and run to the Tri-Wizard Cup with Harry Potter." Evan spat.

"Fine." I gave in.

All of the lost spirits clouded around Voldemort and we all ran for the Cup. I felt like I was falling through the sky before I landed on the ground with a loud thud.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for today.
The story's almost done though!
:O
Just a few more chapters before I'm onto that mysterious sequal that's already up.
But oops, you don't know what that's about.
And you won't until this one's done.
Comment if you're eager to know what's going to happen(: