Status: Its only active if i know yu like it so comment!

Baby Keep My Heart Beat-Bah-Beat-Beat-Beatin

Totes!

*Kylas POV*

After going to me and Jazz's house so we can pack everything we need to, then going to Nates to do the same thing, we finally arrived at Christofers place.

"Here we are." Christofer said to Jasmyn, Nate, and I as he unlocked the front door of his HUGE house... or should I say mansion?

"Goddamn." Jasmyn replied, "Your house is fucking huge!" she finished as Nate and I nodded vigioursly.

"Ha... thanks?" He said, "I have six bedrooms so you guys can go pick one. They're all styled different, I have a rainforest themed room, a music themed room, a candy themed room, etcetera so go for it. But my rooms the one at the end of the hallway with the blue and purple door." He finished with a lopsided smile.

Jazz and I glanced at each other and glared.

"Oh hell nah beezy! I get to pick first!" I told Jasmyn.

"Aha, well see about that!" Jasmyn started sprinting upstairs with me on her heels.

Nate and Chris lazily followed us, chuckling.

I opened the door to the first room, Jasmyn eagerly behind me. It was the rainforest room. There were parakeet bedsheets and the walls were a pretty green color.

"I bet Nate would love this room." Jasmyn observed.

"Yeah." I shut the door and continued down the hall. Jasmyn opened the door on the left and squealed.

"Ooh!" Jasmyn exclaimed, "Hershey kisses and Reese's! This is sooo my room!"

Looks like she found the candy room, I said to myself with a smile. I opened the door on the right, across the hall from Jazz's room.

I gasped.

The room was beautiful. It was beach themed and the walls were a light blue, the bedspread a cream color with seashells on it. The table beside the bed a beautiful ocean styled lamp. The rug on the ground had a picture of a sand castle. This was definitely my room!

"You like it?" Christofer asked as I jumped and turned around.

"You scared me! And yes, this room is beautiful." I said with the biggest smile I could manage.

"Glad you like it." Chris said, returning my smile, "Wanna meet my dog, Totes?" he asked.

"Aww! Yeah!" I exclaimed ad he held my hand.

We went downstairs, Jasmyn and Nate following us. Jazz and I were right , Nate picked the rainforest room. We knew him so well.

Chris took us to the sliding door that led to his humongus backyard. The backyard had a pool with a waterfall, complete with a diving board and even a couple slides.

"Totes!" Chris called as he opened a gate. His backyard went farther then his pool. The gate he opened led to a spacious area with pretty green grass, a few dog toys, and an adorable dog.

"Arf!" The dog merrily called as he ran over to Christofer.

"Hey girl!" Chris laughed as he picked her up.

"Shes so cute!" I exclaimed.

"Im going to steal her from you!" Jasmyn joked.

"She is cute." Nate agreed with me.

"Ha... Im going to show you guys something cool. Wait here." Chris said as he ran back into the house with the dog.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM NOT WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER UNLESS I GET SOME FEEDBACK OR SOMETHING! MAYBEE ILL START ANOTHER ONE THOUGH...