Spread the Love

Miley Cyrus plays a 17 year old girl named Brianna. She has a little sister who is 15, her name is Natalie. Brianna and Natalie's parents died almost three years ago. Brianna was 14 and Natalie was 12 at the time of the accident. Brianna has a boyfriend named, Travis who is played by Channing Tatum. Chase Crawford plays Brandon, Brianna and Natalie's neighbor. Brianna and Traivis usually spend a lot of time together. Well one night they spent allitle too much time together and Brianna got pregnant. Now Brianna, Natalie, and Travis all live together and soon so will Brianna and Travis's baby. Natalie doesnt have a problem with travis but he acts as a father figure towards her and she doesnt like that becuase she feels like he is trying to take the place of her father. Brianna and Travis act as if they are Natalies parents and she hates that about them. Even though she knows that they are just looking out for her, she knows that no one could take the place of her parents. As for Brandon, he is their neighbor and he is know around school as a player. He hooks up with pretty much everyone in their school. Everyone except Natalie that is. She plans to stay a virgin until she is much older and ready but even she knows that Brandon has other plans for her.
  1. Characters.
    Description Of Characters.