Spread the Love

Characters.

I'll start by introducing myself first, My name is Natalie. I am 16 and I am a Junior in Middletown High School. You could say that my life is pretty hectic. I live with my older sister, Brianna, she's 17. I also live with her boyfriend... well husband who is 18, and soon enough their daughter. You are probably very confused at this point so let me explain. About three years ago my parents were killed in a car accident. Me and Brianna had no family to live with and still continue to go to school so we were both put in a children's home and were put up for adoption. Neither of us wanted to be separated so Brianna and her boyfriend Travis got married and adopted me, that way all of us could stay together without a problem. We all moved back into our old house and just continued our lives. It was probably a bad idea to have Brianna and Travis sleeping in the same room, because about a month or two after we all moved back in, Brianna got pregnant. Because Brianna and Travis are married and they adopted me they are technically my parents but I don't view them that way. Although Travis does try to act like a father towards me a lot. I understand that he is just trying to be there for me but that it one thing that I hate about him. He is trying to take the place of my father and I don't like that at all. There is also my neighbor, Brandon. You could say that he is a player, but that would be an understatement. I think he slept with pretty much every girl in my grade. Except me of course. I don't plan on losing my virginity anytime soon. I'm too young and I think its stupid considering what is happening with my sister. That is the last thing I need, is to get pregnant. We'll see how well that plan works out for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how you like it so far and what you think should happen in the first chapter.