How Videos Are Made

I Never Want To Leave

~Forward to Bamboozle Left.~

Destery and I reached the hotel he and I would be staying at for the weekend. We were sharing a room with Mitchell Davis and Kyle Sibert. I had seen their videos, LiveLavaLive, and was pretty stoked to meet them. I was also excited to meet SwiftKarateChop. Daniella and I had been pretty big fans of his, so this was a real treat.

"Excited Cassidee?" Destery chuckled as we made our way up to the room. I nodded and bounced on my toes. "Relax, babe. You'll scare somebody."

I stuck my tongue out at him and grinned childishly as he opened the door. I squealed and bounced in excitedly, jumping onto a bed that didn't have luggage on it. Fortunately, it was nowhere near a window. I had a terrible fear of sleeping next to hotel windows.

"This is so exciting! What are we doing first? The concerts don't start till tomorrow. We're in freaking New York City!" I rambled, getting more and more excited.

"Is she always like this?" An unfamiliar male voice asked, causing me to squeal and fall off the side of the bed.

"Yes. Yes, she is..." Destery replied, deadpanning. I giggled, nervously, and popped up from the floor. "Trust me, she's not bad right now. Trying seeing her with my best friend's girlfriend. We have videos on youtube of them.."

I pouted and grabbed some clothes and headed off to the bathroom. I heard Destery call and ask if they were nice clothes.

"Why?!" I called, confusion clear on my features. He told me we were going on our date and I squealed, flying out of the bathroom and tackling my luggage.I stuffed the original clothes, skinnies and a tee shirt, back and searched for a new out fit. "Dress/skirt or are skinnies okay?"

"Either is fine. As long as your comfortable." He replied. I squealed and continued digging.

I squealed in Victory as I found the perfect dress. I scurried back off to the bathroom and slammed the door. Stripping of my clothes, I adjusted the temperature on the shower and stepped in, moaning as the warm water hit my body. I quickly washed up and got out, wrapping myself in a fluffy hotel towel. I noticed I had forgotten my straightener and makeup.

"Nobody look! I forgot things!" I hollered, stepping into the room. Mitchell and Kyle stared at the TV, where Halo was being played. Destery was cheering Mitchell on and I noticed my straightener, hair dryer, and makeup bag were set outside the bathroom door. I smiled and grabbed them, before hustling back into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was finally dressed and my makeup was perfectly done. I ended up grabbing my curler and curled my hair intricately around my face. My silver and black eye makeup was light and smokey, yet subtle. I slipped on my silver heels, before finally stepping out of the bathroom.

"Des? I think you're girl is done...." Mitchell nudged Destery. Destery looked over and his jaw fell to the floor, making me blush.

"Does it look bad?" I whispered. Destery's head shook furiously, still looking at me.

"You look amazing..."

~Destery~
She stepped out of the bathroom and Mitchell nudged me, saying she was ready. I looked up at her and fell in love. She was beautiful. Her hair was curled and fell over her shoulders. Her make up was done like a professional did it. She was flawless.

"Does it look bad?" She asked, shyly. My head automatically moved in a 'no' fashion.

"You look amazing."

She blushed and I stood up, grabbing her hand. She grabbed her purse and phone, throwing in twenty dollars before following me. Mitchell laughed as she tripped over her feet.

"We'll see you guys later. Remember, we're going to eat as a group." Kyle called. I waved him off as Cassidee and I ran down the hallway laughing. We made it to the lobby and headed out onto the New York City streets. Cassidee curled into me as she was walking and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Where are we going?" She asked, looking at me with those huge hazel eyes. I chuckled and shook my head. "Come onnnn! Please tell me?"

She looked up at me with those huge hazel eyes and poked her lower lip out, pouting. I smiled and poked her nose, already immune to that face. Before, I could never say no and I would have spilled the surprise. She made a noise of unhappiness and crossed her arms across her chest. I laughed and pulled her closer into my side.

We made it to our destination and Cassidee let out a squeal of joy.

"We're going to see Phantom of The Opera?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda really like this one xD