How Videos Are Made

Party Hard

~Cassidee~

We exited the show and I squealed, happily, throwing myself at Destery. The entire movie, I was beside him, mouthing the words to each song. Especially Point of No Return, because that was my all time favorite song in the movie. He had merely shook his head and chuckled under his breath.

"That was the best date ever, Destery. How'd you know that was my favorite movie?" I asked, smiling happily. Thankfully, I had brought flats so my feet wouldn't be killing me from walking in those heels.

"I talked to Dani. She's following me on twitter, so I followed her back. You know? She's got a twitter problem. Every few hours, I receive a tweet from her." He explained. I laughed and leaned into his side, my head on his shoulder.

"Oh look, Mike..Remember when we were their age? I remember date nights to the theater, walking home hand in hand. They look like us..."

I blushed and smiled at the older couple walking past us, pointing and smiling. They finished walking off and I laughed quietly into Destery's shirt. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"Remember when we were simply trying to figure out how we felt? Just chasing nothing?" Destery pondered. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

I knew what I wanted now. I never wanted to let him go ever. I swear, he's my perfect match. His hand fit perfectly in mine. The way we felt cuddled together, it was like we were two missing puzzle pieces finally brought together. It made my heart jump and butterflies attack the knots in my stomach.

"Cassidee?" Destery's voice interrupted my inner thoughts. I looked up and smiled, waiting for him to continue. "Do you think we'll ever be like them?"

"I think we'll be exactly like them...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got back to the hotel room and were immediately attacked by Mitchell, rambling on about a party. Turns out a lot of youtubers decided to come to Bamboozle and turn it into their own personal VidCon.

"Put on a new outfit! Something party approved!" Mitchell shouted, wide eyed and grinning. I laughed and headed off to the bathroom.

"I'm bout to go country girl on y'all asses!" I shouted, laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stepping out of the bathroom, maybe thirty-five minutes later, I was dressed comfortably in clothes I had leftover from my Tennessee days. I packed them just in case I was ever in the mood to show off my other side. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped on my DC's and threw my hair into a ponytail. I had taken off my old makeup and reapplied to match the outfit.

"Wow, country." Destery scoffed.

"Y'all ain't seen nothing." I smirked, letting my accent show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the place where the party was going on and were immediately handed drinks. I sniffed the contents of the cup and grimaced in distaste, immediately pouring the alcohol out in the flower bed.

"What did you do that for? That was good beer!" A random guy came round and asked.

"Because, I like healthy liver."

Destery laughed and pulled me into his side, becoming protective of all the guys staring at me. I grew self conscious of my body and buried my face into Destery's shoulder. He patted my head and pulled away. I whimpered, looking at him desperately, with a look that said, "Don't leave me with these freaks."

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to get you something to drink. Dr.Pepper, alright, you junkie?"

I nodded, happily, and swayed to the music, awkwardly. I wrapped my arms around my waist and smiled when I felt hands on my hips, thinking it was Destery. I turned around and my smile dropped when I noticed it wasn't. Instead, the bright blue eyes of Matthew Brown met my hazel eyes. I smiled, softly, and pulled out of his grasp.

"Hello." I spoke, trying to be polite. He smiled, obviously drunk. I grimaced inwardly and moved away. He followed and pulled me back in. I leaned back, away from the disgusting stench of alcohol on his breath. "Please, let me go. I need to find my boyfriend."

"He don't have to know, babe." His Alabama accent coming through thick. I shuddered, struggling. "Stop struggling."

"Dude, let her go. She's with me." I heard Destery growl. I sighed in relief when Matthew let me go and I was automatically pulled back into Destery's embrace.

"Sorry. I'm a bit handsy when I'm wasted." He apologized. I smiled and nodded. "Y'all are cute, by the way. No homo."

I giggled and curled further into Destery's side, looking up at him, happily. "Thanks."

He nodded and stumbled off, spotting an equally drunk girl in the corner. I rolled my eyes and giggled when I felt Destery's lips against my forehead. I moved my head puckered my lips, asking for a kiss, which I was given.

"Do you want to leave? You don't seem comfortable here." Destery asked, concern littering his features.

"Let's go back. I'm tired."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's been ages.
But don't complain.
It's up.