How Videos Are Made

Life Can Do Terrible Things

The next day, we had to get up early, simply because I had to get up and in the shower after the boys. They didn't use as much hot water as I did, so they decided that they would take short showers first, then let me take my shower and ready myself.

"Okay, Cass. It's all yours." Destery walked out, towel drying his hair. I squealed and all but ran to the bathroom.

As I stepped under the spray of the water, i sighed in relief. The water relaxed my tense muscles and rid my body of all the nasty toxins on it. I lathered my hair with my favorite coconut shampoo and conditioner, and began humming The Beatles Across The Universe under my breath.

An hour later, I was dressed and I was ready to go out. I stepped out of the bathroom as I was throwing my hair up and saw Destery, Mitchell, and Kyle all yelling at the screen of the t.v where a video game was being played.

"You guys ready?" I asked, slipping all my rings on my fingers.

"Yeah, yeah." Destery waved me off, paying attention to the screen. I huffed and walked in front of the television, my shorts barely covering my legs and ass. "Ohh, hey."

I rolled my eyes and grinned when he stood and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned into his chest and giggled, pressing my face into his chest. I heard Mitchell and Kyle gagging, playfully, and flipped them off behind Destery's back.

"Hey! That isn't nice, Cassidee." Mitchell whined. I grinned into Destery's chest and leaned up to press a small kiss to his lips.

"I know, now lets go!" I yelled, smiling, happily. "Remember, you have to set up your booths. You're going to be late."

I was most particularly excited to see Panic!At The Disco and NeverShoutNever at the concerts. I had backstage passes and I was stoked to meet Brendon Urie. As upset as I had been when the band, meaning Jon and Ryan, had split, I was still in love with the music that Brendon and Spencer made.

We had made it halfway to our destination when I realized I had forgotten my phone. "Damn it," I cursed. "Can y'all pull over and let me out? I need to walk back and get my phone. My dumbass left it in our room."

"Okay, I'll go with you," Des said as the cab pulled over to the side of the wrote.

"No, baby, you need to get things set up," I shook my head at him and planted a quick kiss on his lips before steeping out of the taxi. I waved to them as they drove away before going back the way we had come. It wasn't a very long walk, but unfortunately it was a large city and it wasn't long before I wished I had let Des come with me. I had gotten myself so lost I didn't even remotely recognize where I was.

"You lost baby girl?" a shady looking guy in his mid twenties asked as he and another equally creepy guy approached me.

"No, I'm fine," I lied and went to grab my phone before remembering that I didn't have it on me. Oh fuck. Lost in New York City without my phone and now I'm being checked out by two psycho guys. Fucking perfect! I was about to turn and walk the other way when two arms wrapped around me from behind, holding onto me tightly.

"We're just trying to be helpful, darlin'. Let us show you our favorite part of the city," a third man murmured into my ear. I opened my mouth to scream but he brought one hand up to cover my mouth. "Nah, baby, not yet. You can scream as much as you want when we're alone."

I wriggled and kicked and did everything I could to escape his grip, but he was two strong. I could hear the original two guys chuckling darkly behind us as he pulled me into and abandoned townhouse. From the looks of it, it was in the middle of being renovated.

"Please let let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone," I pleaded as soon as he removed his hand from my mouth.

"Shut up, bitch," he snarled and pushed me against the wall. "Just do what we say, and maybe you'll live to see tomorrow. Depending on how good you are." He ended with a dark cackle and I new my chances were shot to hell.

**

It was hours before they left me. I don't think they realized I was still alive. I had been used, beaten, and broken. I'm sure I did look dead after all of that. I could feel the blood pooling between my battered legs, I had torn open almost as soon as they started. And I knew I had a concussion as well. Any other injuries, I wasn't yet aware of. I was too scared to feel much else.

"Destery," I sobbed quietly once I was sure my attackers were really gone. I never should've gone off by myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
hoooohhh shittttt.
somefinnn's going down, babies.