How Videos Are Made

Friends with Benefits

~Cassidee~

My phone went off, Chase Coy telling me I had a text message. I lunged for my phone that was lying on my bed and quickly read the text. My face turned scarlet, but I wasn't exactly mad at him. I had left my window wide open. Kind of inviting for a seventeen year old boy.

To:Dessy- boo<3

Thankss<3 I work hard for them.


I smiled at my flirty message and hoped he started something. Guys always start something.

Cassibee<33
Oh, really? Is most of it done in bed?


I giggled and looked out my window, to see him wiggling his eyebrows and thrusting his hips at his bed. I doubled over in laughter, before calming down and typing away on my phone.

Dessy-boo<3
Wouldn't you like to know? ;)


I raised an eyebrow towards him, seductively. My laughter began again as he pretended to wipe away drool and nodded.

Cassibee<33
Why, yes. Yes I would. ;)


Oh, damn. What do I say to that? I mean, I'm certainly not a virgin, but really?

Dessy-boo<3
What would you do to find out?


I smirked and hit send, anxiously waiting to see his reply. My phone buzzed and I dove for it.

Cassibee<3
What do you want me to do to find out?


I groaned and simply threw my phone at my bed and lifted my window so I could talk to him. He did the same and I smiled.

"You have to be difficult don't you?" He asked. I smirked and fiddled with a button on my flannel shirt. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer, but simply looked down at my buttons, slowly pulling them out and unbuttoning my shirt. It slid off of my shoulders and I gave him a come hither glance and crooked my finger. He nodded and slid out of his bedroom window, using the tree as a bridge to my room.

He entered through my window and looked me up and down. I stepped into his arms, resting my hands on his shoulders. Smirking, he pressed his lips against mine, catching me off guard. I let out a small moan when his tongue brushed my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gave up immediately.

His hands moved to my hips, squeezing lightly and pulling forward into his. I felt his excitement in my thigh through his jeans.

"Destery..." I moaned, pressing my hips into his. "Oh, gosh."

My hands flitted to his jeans and quickly pulled them off. He pulled his shirt off, leaving him in his boxers and me in my matching underwear. His hands, still on my hips, moved to pull down my boy shorts and I lifted my hand behind my back and quickly unsnapped my bra, then moved to his boxers, basically ripping them off his body.

"Impatient, are we?" He teased, laying me down on messy bed. I growled and forced his lips back to mine.

He thrust into me, making me cry out in pleasure. He started a slow rhythm and I bucked my hips to make him speed up. He grabbed my hips and pressed me onto the bed, a playfullly scolding look on his face.

I whimpered and struggled under his grip. He simply smirked and pressed kisses to my neck and sped up his rhythm, continuously hitting my G-spot. He hit it one last time before throwing me over th edge, him coming with me.

"Oh, Destery!" I screamed, arching off the bed.

He rolled off of me and pulled me into him. I turned onto my side and cuddled into him, slowly falling asleep.

"I'm glad my mom works nights."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
Italics is Cassdee sending to Destery.
Bold is Destery to Cassidee<3